PDA

View Full Version : Anavar & competing

justine0101
04-22-2010, 09:52 AM
I'm using anavar at 5mg ED (will prob go up to 10mg ED) and was wondering how far out do I have to stop this cycle if competing in a show that's tested??

I've heard varying opinions to stop either 2 weeks out or 1 day out. From what I know it doesn't stay in the system for more than a day????

GirlyMuscle
04-22-2010, 10:01 AM
Why are you competing in a tested show if you aren't natural? Don't you think that's poor sportsmanship?

In most shows testing is done my polygraph. So it wouldn't matter when you stop as long as you're good at lying.

justine0101
04-22-2010, 10:30 AM
just wondering how long it stays in the system...

GirlyMuscle
04-22-2010, 10:40 AM
Half life is 9 hours, meaning in 9 hours the dose is half what it was when you took it.

So probably undetectable in a week or so.

debbiebramwell
04-22-2010, 12:26 PM
I'm using anavar at 5mg ED (will prob go up to 10mg ED) and was wondering how far out do I have to stop this cycle if competing in a show that's tested??

I've heard varying opinions to stop either 2 weeks out or 1 day out. From what I know it doesn't stay in the system for more than a day????

I know someone doing team u who has Dave as their coach and he has her taking the same things as his other clients, I believe he has her coming off 2 weeks out..

sassy69
04-22-2010, 12:30 PM
Some people stop anavar at 10-14 days out from a show so any water retention it may be causing is removed to avoid impacting your peak week water manipulation.

Otherwise, as GM said, the active half-life is 9 hours, the detection time is 3 weeks.

No comment on using in a tested show.

justine0101
04-22-2010, 12:46 PM
Thanks for all the respones.

If detection time is 3 weeks y do some people stop at 2 weeks as Debbie stated

GirlyMuscle
04-22-2010, 12:50 PM
Probably because unless you're a top 3 at Team U, 90% of the time the test will be a polygraph so it really doesn't matter when you stop. People will stop more for getting rid of any water retention than for detection in urinalysis.

debbiebramwell
04-22-2010, 01:25 PM
Why choose a tested show if you are gonna use? Just do another show and dont worry about it. right?

sassy69
04-22-2010, 02:30 PM
Probably because unless you're a top 3 at Team U, 90% of the time the test will be a polygraph so it really doesn't matter when you stop. People will stop more for getting rid of any water retention than for detection in urinalysis.

In this case you better know what "tested" means for your target show.

fitbody
04-22-2010, 09:57 PM
Why choose a tested show if you are gonna use? Just do another show and dont worry about it. right?

exactly !!!!!
i just don't get this thinking

Bryan Hildebrand
04-22-2010, 11:34 PM
Thanks for all the respones.

If detection time is 3 weeks y do some people stop at 2 weeks as Debbie stated

because 2 weeks is not an exact science and there are still some potential water issues to deal with even that far out.

however, do us a favor. dont compete in a tested show if you are on. what does it possibly prove? that you can lie? you can deceive? that you are somehow better than the athletes who abide by the rules? and the excuse of "others do it, so why can't I?" doesnt cut it. you simply compromise your own integrity. assuming you have any to begin with.

tammyp
04-23-2010, 06:21 AM
not to totally slam ya girl...but would you really feel good about beating people that did it fair and square?

Sledge
04-23-2010, 06:31 AM
What if you loose. You use the gear and still can't beat the nattys. OMG how shitty will you feel then. :D