PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of trying to compete, Need some goals..

rj45
04-22-2010, 07:41 PM
I don't really know much about competing I saw one show last weekend ( BC Championships )and it was like 99% women so I didn't learn to much about what class I should be in or really what I need to look like to compete in a beginner thing.

The lightweight looked pinner and the heavyweights where like 6"2 and fucking jacked.

I'm sitting at 200 with 20% bodyfat at 5"8 and I'm wondering how big I should go before I try to lean down. I was going to do one in Nov. called sandra wickam here in BC but I dont think my legs are ready. Not really sure what I'm doing just know I want to do something....

GirlyMuscle
04-22-2010, 07:52 PM
Best thing you can do is post pics so the experts and give you a realistic idea of what you should do.

miamibodybuilder
01-29-2011, 10:48 PM
well if you're really 200lbs and you're REALLY 20%, you have 160 of lean muscle tissue and 40 lbs of fat. thats alot of fat to carry on you brother. i would do what girlymuscle said and post some pics so we can take a look at you and give you some constructive criticism if you're willing to accept it. get everyones opinions and then decide for yourself what you wanna do. it's a great journey to get ready for a show man, trust me, it's grueling, harsh and tough, but once you get there it's all worth it man. so post some pics and we'll get you on your way man. it's up to you to make the decision. so just do it.