PDA

View Full Version : Site Soreness

jjjohns_10
04-23-2010, 12:00 AM
What have you tried to ease site soreness? Heat pads? Message?

Any good meathods you've tried that help prevent it?

Ninja Loco
04-23-2010, 12:12 AM
All of the above including warming the vial with hot water... deep rubbing the area with baby oil for a good 5-10 minutes after injecting..... using thinner needles...........

Anyone else?

anabolic fyre
04-23-2010, 09:39 AM
I just did a shot of prop yesterday in the delt and its fuckin OD red and hurts like a bitch. Prop always fucks me up, any input here would help me too lol someone please??
Ive tried takin a hott bath and massaged it under water for like 30 min, iced it, didnt relle work, seein as i have to do shoulders today is it bad to push through the pain and still lift??

Bryan Hildebrand
04-23-2010, 01:42 PM
what I have done that works... when using UG or prop or other product that can be really painful, I inject the bodypart I am going to train in the morning and then train later in the day. the increased blood flow from training really helps lesson time of discomfort. additionally, I shoot my quads a lot. cant reach my glutes. I always shoot them and then do cardio. makes a big difference for me.

BEAST MODE
04-23-2010, 01:45 PM
I just massage the hell out of the site if it gets too sore. Delts are a bad one for me. I agree w/ attila though, getting the blood pumping through whatever area is sore definitely helps.

jjjohns_10
04-23-2010, 02:09 PM
what I have done that works... when using UG or prop or other product that can be really painful, I inject the bodypart I am going to train in the morning and then train later in the day. the increased blood flow from training really helps lesson time of discomfort. additionally, I shoot my quads a lot. cant reach my glutes. I always shoot them and then do cardio. makes a big difference for me.

Great advice, thank you!

R U really so huge you can't reach your glute? Cause that is impressive LOL :yep:

fudo myo
04-23-2010, 05:29 PM
Ninjas suggestion of warming the vial. It makes the oil go thru the needle fast enough you dont wiggle it around trying to apply pressure thru that 23. i think it also allows it to distribute out in the muscle better.

Shadow
04-23-2010, 05:49 PM

This, 100%. I don't really get a whole hell of a lot of discomfort, though.

Shadow
04-23-2010, 05:50 PM
Also, if you can, try using both hands to prevent that shit from moving around (can't really do this with delts, though). If I'm pinning something on the right side, my right hand pushes down the plunger while my left holds it steady near the base.

Gunners
04-23-2010, 07:05 PM
After injecting, apply firm pressure with your hand to the site, not massaging, just firm pressure for 1 minute, this should stop the blood seaping into the muscle.

Electric_Road_Guy
04-24-2010, 02:37 AM
After injecting, apply firm pressure with your hand to the site, not massaging, just firm pressure for 1 minute, this should stop the blood seaping into the muscle.

I concurr.
I give a little pressure after removing the stick, and count to 30 or so. Rarely have any issues after that.
Used to do quad only, and this run am trying to focus on delts. Seeming to be working out well for me as i am getting used to it.
And also is a prop, E, mix.

BEAST MODE
04-26-2010, 11:57 AM

This definitely works. I go 30 seconds, hardly any discomfort the next day.

coaltrain
04-26-2010, 03:44 PM
Inject very slowly. Some people, especially in the delts, try to just push that shit in asap and get it over with. I like to sit down, warm my vial with a hairdryer, get everything ready and make a fun little teaparty of it.

Seriously though, I've found the slower you go makes a dramatic difference. Even with some harsh UG products it still hurts but it's not as debilitating.

Ninja Loco
04-26-2010, 03:51 PM
R U really so huge you can't reach your glute? Cause that is impressive LOL :yep:
Yes, he is, lol.

BEAST MODE
04-26-2010, 04:02 PM
Inject very slowly. Some people, especially in the delts, try to just push that shit in asap and get it over with. I like to sit down, warm my vial with a hairdryer, get everything ready and make a fun little teaparty of it.

Seriously though, I've found the slower you go makes a dramatic difference. Even with some harsh UG products it still hurts but it's not as debilitating.

Also true. I inject very slow compared to most guys I know. Definitely makes a big difference.

Ninja Loco
04-26-2010, 04:06 PM
Rep orgy. Everyone rep each other for good avice. :)

Shadow
04-26-2010, 04:19 PM

Hahaha, this reminds me so much of what I do. I've got music playing, all my shit spread out in front of me, and just take me sweet ass time.

coaltrain
04-26-2010, 04:50 PM
Hahaha, this reminds me so much of what I do. I've got music playing, all my shit spread out in front of me, and just take me sweet ass time.

LOL. I have my little tray that I put a fresh paper towel on, line up all my shit, lock the door so my girlfriend dosen't come barging in and startle me mid-inject, ect. I used to hate it. But now I just make a little ritual out of it. Same steps everytime. Just like getting the gym bag, or your meals ready for the next day.

gottabecool
04-26-2010, 05:17 PM
well since all the good advice I know has already been dished out....I inject in the glute, I had sex immediately after a couple weeks back...that seemed to help.

Or I just didn't care. LOL

gottabecool
04-26-2010, 05:21 PM
Rep orgy. Everyone rep each other for good avice. :)

I think I repped everyone here...LOL