PDA

View Full Version : At Home Steroid Test

Mike Marcano
03-12-2009, 02:33 AM
Hey, I saw in a magazine and at Walgreens that they now have an at home steroid test......is this for real? Is it a valid test? If anyone has tried it or know how it works please let me know....before I drop $80 bucks on it.....so much fake shit out there it'd be nice to know what your putting in your body!

italianmanMASS
03-12-2009, 04:26 AM
http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=100702&navAction=jump&navCount=0&id=prod4267663

Looks legit to me! If you want to mail it away for the reuslts!!!!!! LMAO

dude u gotta pay attention its simply a mailer kit to a lab...why would you do that?

Mike Marcano
03-12-2009, 02:39 PM
Well, DUDE....if you had PAID ATTENTION, I was just asking if anyone had used it and found it to be accurate, DUDE! There's a lot of junk going around these days so it's a lot nicer to have piece of mind to know that you aren't putting garbage in your body. Way too many bad UGL's and too many Pharma Frauds. Thanks for the reply anyway DUDE....plus thanks for the link to walgreens as I even mentioned you could get it there....DUDE!

Tatyana
03-12-2009, 02:49 PM
Lab accreditation in the US appears to be quite relaxed, so really, this could just be a random number generator that is great at making money.

italianmanMASS
03-13-2009, 04:04 AM
Well, DUDE....if you had PAID ATTENTION, I was just asking if anyone had used it and found it to be accurate, DUDE! There's a lot of junk going around these days so it's a lot nicer to have piece of mind to know that you aren't putting garbage in your body. Way too many bad UGL's and too many Pharma Frauds. Thanks for the reply anyway DUDE....plus thanks for the link to walgreens as I even mentioned you could get it there....DUDE!

way to be a douchebag! c-ya

Stavman
03-13-2009, 05:45 AM

Ha! You're a douche.

Tatyana
03-13-2009, 05:59 AM
Did you check the links for accreditation?

For example, they are accredited with the substance abuse and mental health services admininstration (SAMHSA) which is a branch of the United States Department of Health and Human Services Administration as well as CLIA http://www.cms.hhs.gov/clia/ certified, another government organisation.

They will be doing GC/MS (gas chromatography/mass spectrophotometry) which is quite impressive that they can do it for that price.

This method is considered to be the gold standard for drug screening, however, I know that we almost got one of these analysers in the last lab I worked in, but found that it did have problems with accuracy and reproducibility.

If you want to know if you will test positive, it may be useful as this company may be used by various companies and BBing federations.

I would actually use the exact same lab that your sample would be tested by, for example, if you are going to get a drug screen at work.

Aaron Singerman
03-13-2009, 09:13 AM
I did the walgreen's steroid test... and checked the website for results... the results were never posted. I called and asked them what gives, and they told me the sample was no good... and to buy another test. (I didn't)

Tatyana
03-13-2009, 01:24 PM
I did the walgreen's steroid test... and checked the website for results... the results were never posted. I called and asked them what gives, and they told me the sample was no good... and to buy another test. (I didn't)

What was in the test kit?

Mike Marcano
03-16-2009, 12:50 AM
Thank you Aaron and Tatyana. ItalianmanMASS, I'll pay attention to your posts when you become sub 30% bodyfat, my last word on the issue as I try not to get into internet tuff guy battles. With that said, thanks again to everyone.