PDA

View Full Version : Anadrol.. love it or hate it?

NPCKnight
02-10-2009, 06:49 PM
I have yet to use it but it is planned for the next bulk. Share your views and experiences on this here..

BigJD69
02-10-2009, 06:53 PM
My man if you can't get big and strong off of anadrol, it's time to hang up the posing trunks!!! GREAT drug for Mass I wouldn't stay on it more than 8 weeks.

boost_addict
02-10-2009, 06:54 PM
Hate it, shut me down hard and too much bloat.
Great strength gains.

NPCKnight
02-10-2009, 07:11 PM
I will be using it 6-8 weeks straight or two separate 4 week bursts on a 4 month bulk.
Test, Npp and possibly EQ in the mix. I think I'll leave tren out this time even though it holds a special place in my heart.

Bigmorgs
02-10-2009, 07:12 PM
Love it...

Huge and mega Strong.. Massive pumps too.......

You already know it's not a cutter....

holyintellect
02-10-2009, 08:22 PM
Hate it....

holy

Johnny Phenomenon
02-10-2009, 08:34 PM
Hate it....

holy

I concur, although its a love hate thing for me. It just makes me feel sick and I almost can't eat. I was reduced to drinking tomato juice/celery/carrots/tuna out of a blender for a few meals a day. Nuff said...

Mr. Shoulders
02-10-2009, 08:55 PM
Love it...especially at 100mgs ed

TaylorB
02-10-2009, 09:27 PM
fuck anadrol

Juntao
02-10-2009, 10:59 PM
What's the best way to use this which reduces its negative side affects?

Bryan Hildebrand
02-10-2009, 11:09 PM
love it.
watch sodium intake, drink NOTHING but water, consider taking something to drop water ocne a week if bloat becomes an issue. hydrochlorathiazide (HCTZ) works well, but again, take it no more than once a week. eat, eat, eat, eat. coupled with moderate doese of either Test C or E and either deca or EQ, you will be golden. for me, it stims my appetite. for some, it supresses.

Mr.Freeze
02-10-2009, 11:16 PM
Stick with Tren much better ;)

maxititer
02-11-2009, 12:17 AM
some times anadrol compared to dbol, but common thing perhaps only bloating, anadrol much more effective for muscle growth and has very good myotrophic activity index 2-3.7.

Suppression comes not from anadrol it self, but from estrogens, becasue anadrol easily converts into estrogens and estrogens much more suppressive on HTPA. If you will use drug like letrozole bloating and suppression can be reduced quite a bit.

Anadrol can increase hematocrit very fast, so close watch for hematocrit is the must.

I'm agree that there are some much better drugs available, may cost more, though

buselmo
02-11-2009, 12:18 AM
I have yet to use it but it is planned for the next bulk. Share your views and experiences on this here..

let's just say if it wasn't liver toxic, i'd be using 500 mg a day... LOL!!!
I love that shit... too bad i can't find anymore real HG A-50 where i'm from. it's all UG bunk shit these days. 150 mg feels like 10 mg of what i used to use. Strength usually goes up by 20-30% and weight goes up 5-8 lbs in the first week of use (100 mg per day, 5 on 2 off)

TaylorB
02-11-2009, 12:29 AM
let's just say if it wasn't liver toxic, i'd be using 500 mg a day... LOL!!!
I love that shit... too bad i can't find anymore real HG A-50 where i'm from. it's all UG bunk shit these days. 150 mg feels like 10 mg of what i used to use. Strength usually goes up by 20-30% and weight goes up 5-8 lbs in the first week of use (100 mg per day, 5 on 2 off)
the recommended doseage for medical use of anadrol is 2-5 mg per kg per day. if you are 200lb or more, the high end of the recommended doseage would be 500mg per day ( or more). and doctors at times do prescribe that high of doseage to anemia patients.

TaylorB
02-11-2009, 12:30 AM
some times anadrol compared to dbol, but common thing perhaps only bloating, anadrol much more effective for muscle growth and has very good myotrophic activity index 2-3.7.

Suppression comes not from anadrol it self, but from estrogens, becasue anadrol easily converts into estrogens and estrogens much more suppressive on HTPA. If you will use drug like letrozole bloating and suppression can be reduced quite a bit.

Anadrol can increase hematocrit very fast, so close watch for hematocrit is the must.

I'm agree that there are some much better drugs available, may cost more, though
i do not believe anadrol has any capacity to convert into any kind of estrogens.

Johnny Phenomenon
02-11-2009, 12:33 AM
i do not believe anadrol has any capacity to convert into any kind of estrogens.

Not directly; Anadrol is a mystery drug because of this phenomenon.

TaylorB
02-11-2009, 12:37 AM
Not directly; Anadrol is a mystery drug because of this phenomenon.
yup ! personally i tend to lean toward the idea that anadrol itself has some ability to activate/bind to estro ceptors

Johnny Phenomenon
02-11-2009, 12:50 AM
the recommended doseage for medical use of anadrol is 2-5 mg per kg per day. if you are 200lb or more, the high end of the recommended doseage would be 500mg per day ( or more). and doctors at times do prescribe that high of doseage to anemia patients.

Remember with this, that it is prescribed in those doses to people who are not physiologically normal by medical standards. I'm also sure 500mg would rarely be prescribed, if ever.

TaylorB
02-11-2009, 12:56 AM
Remember with this, that it is prescribed in those doses to people who are not physiologically normal by medical standards. I'm also sure 500mg would rarely be prescribed, if ever.
it is prescribed at that dose to patients with heavy body weight, but your right peoople with anemia rarely weigh that much.

compare liver toxicity of a shot of vodka to a androlic tab. i think they were about equal. to put in perspective.

shredded08
02-11-2009, 01:00 AM
anadrol is the shit

Formula94
02-11-2009, 01:13 AM
I love drol. On 100mg ed right now along with prop and ace (only 4 days in though). Does make me a bit gassy though.

Daniel Minarsky
02-11-2009, 01:53 AM
Like it. The highest I have been is 300mg and no liver issues. I am doing short 3week cycles with it though and switching with d-bol.

However when I go up with the dosage i tend to want to kill everybody and become very easy to be pissed off by something I would normally ignore. No other AAS has this effect on me. I did however manage to never get violent. But it is a fight within me sometimes.

NPCKnight
02-11-2009, 01:58 AM
I will be subscribing to the practice of the highly acclaimed RAZORRIPPED who advocates using anadrol when your test and other injectables have kicked in. So I will run Test, NPP, maybe some EQ and by week 4 I will add the anadrol. Its such a simple concept yet most people run it from day 1. Credit where credit is due Razor..

Spauldo
02-11-2009, 02:33 AM
I would like to add this into my next bulking cycle but that isnt till Oct or Nov

Everex238
02-11-2009, 05:21 AM
its one of the tried and true original steroids for a reason! :)

marcus300
02-11-2009, 07:44 AM
Its been an excellent compound for me, great gains in size and strength and if you can control the bloat its a amazing addition to many stacks, defo worth trying.

IanMazia
02-11-2009, 10:19 AM
I hate it! I ran it once for 5 weeks at 100mg ED, and it made me feel like shit! I was extremely lethargic, and my apptetite was literally gone :mad:.

RazorRipped
02-11-2009, 10:32 AM
I will be subscribing to the practice of the highly acclaimed RAZORRIPPED who advocates using anadrol when your test and other injectables have kicked in. So I will run Test, NPP, maybe some EQ and by week 4 I will add the anadrol. Its such a simple concept yet most people run it from day 1. Credit where credit is due Razor..

Thanks. Appreciate the props

But if you plan on running a longer ester Test with EQ and NPP, you'll need to time your NPP with the drol. See what I'm getting at?;)

TaylorB
02-11-2009, 12:54 PM
I will be subscribing to the practice of the highly acclaimed RAZORRIPPED who advocates using anadrol when your test and other injectables have kicked in. So I will run Test, NPP, maybe some EQ and by week 4 I will add the anadrol. Its such a simple concept yet most people run it from day 1. Credit where credit is due Razor.. i guess if your only going to run an oral for a very limited amount of time, then it is probably a good idea to run it at a time when you can get the most benefit from it... when your other injectables have reached their apex concentrations...however otherwise theres no reason you shouldnt or couldnt use an oral before your injectables havereach their apex....

on a side note, the 'common sense' that it takes 3-5 weeks for gear to "kick in" is not totally true. while it does take about that long to build up to the apex, you are very very close to apex concentrations just a few days after first injection. these "long esters" actually tend to release their bulk very quickly, then just have a very small release throughout the rest of its life... then wy in real wold experience doesnt the full effects kick in right away? one might ask... well, it does take a few weeks for some of the effects from AAS to occcur... as warriorfx on MD had explained previously..things like increasing blood volume, increasing satellite cell #, increasing igf-1 in muscle....etc.. these things take time. they dont happen immideitly once androgens are at their peak.

NPCKnight
02-11-2009, 04:45 PM
Thanks. Appreciate the props

But if you plan on running a longer ester Test with EQ and NPP, you'll need to time your NPP with the drol. See what I'm getting at?;)

That would mean start the NPP around week 4 too?
I could start the Drol when I start the NPP but then the test isnt built up.

If I dont use a long ester, and sust and Npp are at the start...when would you add drol..week 2?

RazorRipped
02-11-2009, 06:28 PM
If I dont use a long ester, and sust and Npp are at the start...when would you add drol..week 2?

Ok, I see. You're planning on sustanon. Week 2 is when anadrol should be introduced.

NPCKnight
02-11-2009, 06:43 PM
To be honest....I am considering sust. Could be cyp or enanthate which is slightly more likely.
If that were to happen, my general idea would be start drol week 4 and not sure if Npp week 3 ...or week 4 coinciding with the drol? If you could clarify the smartest way I would appreciate it.

~BG~
02-11-2009, 07:19 PM
I love it, I run it with winny just for 4 weeks when my cycle starts to flattenen out, the strength gains from the two combined are incredible.

50mgs drol/100mgs winny

RazorRipped
02-11-2009, 07:46 PM
To be honest....I am considering sust. Could be cyp or enanthate which is slightly more likely.
If that were to happen, my general idea would be start drol week 4 and not sure if Npp week 3 ...or week 4 coinciding with the drol? If you could clarify the smartest way I would appreciate it.

If you were to run either test e or cyp, you'd start the drol and npp at week 3 ish, so by week 4 everything will be kicking in at the same time.

ironman0370
02-11-2009, 07:55 PM
Its been an excellent compound for me, great gains in size and strength and if you can control the bloat its a amazing addition to many stacks, defo worth trying.

Agree 100%. I'm taking 100mg ED for 10 weeks (just stopped yesterday, as a matter of fact), along with Dbol (6 weeks), Test C, and Deca.

Making sure to get bloodwork done once per month (hematocrit, liver enzymes, etc.), keeping the Liv52 flowing daily, TESTOSTOLYZE flowing daily, and dostinex and lasix on hand if necessary. I did not have to use either (dostinex specifically), but may since the Deca can bloat me too. Just have to drink shitloads of water, watch my sodium, as well as diet overall.

I love it. Strength went up quite a bit, and on this cycle I have gone from 252lbs to 280lbs (after 10+ weeks).

Good stuff.

jst

-Z-
02-11-2009, 07:57 PM

X2. I have never used it, but what I have seen it is good for size and strength gains.

Everex238
02-11-2009, 08:05 PM
Agree 100%. I'm taking 100mg ED for 10 weeks (just stopped yesterday, as a matter of fact), along with Dbol (6 weeks), Test C, and Deca.

Making sure to get bloodwork done once per month (hematocrit, liver enzymes, etc.), keeping the Liv52 flowing daily, TESTOSTOLYZE flowing daily, and dostinex and lasix on hand if necessary. I did not have to use either (dostinex specifically), but may since the Deca can bloat me too. Just have to drink shitloads of water, watch my sodium, as well as diet overall.

I love it. Strength went up quite a bit, and on this cycle I have gone from 252lbs to 280lbs (after 10+ weeks).

Good stuff.

jst

what was the whole cycle exactly bro? like how much of each compound? glad to hear that ya had good results!!

NPCKnight
02-11-2009, 08:09 PM
if you were to run either test e or cyp, you'd start the drol and npp at week 3 ish, so by week 4 everything will be kicking in at the same time.

give yourself a cigar! Thanks

rockgym
02-11-2009, 09:21 PM
love it.
watch sodium intake, drink NOTHING but water, consider taking something to drop water ocne a week if bloat becomes an issue. hydrochlorathiazide (HCTZ) works well, but again, take it no more than once a week. eat, eat, eat, eat. coupled with moderate doese of either Test C or E and either deca or EQ, you will be golden. for me, it stims my appetite. for some, it supresses.

why do you say drink nothing but water? you wouldnt even drink gatorade?

thepump
02-12-2009, 01:03 PM
Just get greater gains but this is me and my out look on it. End of story. Every one is diffrent.

militantmuscle
02-12-2009, 01:26 PM
You could also front-load the Anadrol from the beginning in down-ramping dosages to maximize androgenic potential through the rapid ramp in plasma androgen levels from the long ester test.

ironman0370
02-12-2009, 08:39 PM
what was the whole cycle exactly bro? like how much of each compound? glad to hear that ya had good results!!

Anadrol = 100mg/ED

Dbol = 50mg/ED

Test Cyp = 500mg/wk

Deca = 400mg/wk

Honestly, I had just been researching bulking cycles, and had everything but the drol when I had read in more than one place about dbol working synergistically with DECA, and Anadrol working synergistically with Test.

Thought I'd give it a shot and BAM. Worked out really well for me. As far as diet is concerned, I tried to keep it high protein, moderate fat, low to moderate carbs, believe it or not. But, since it IS a bulker, I wasn't worried to much about cheating, so I'm sure I picked up more carbs along the way. So yeah, some water, some bodyfat, of course. But plenty of muscle, which is where it's at.

Just really focusing later on PCT and tightening diet in the last 4 weeks to keep as much of this as I can.

I have plenty of dbol left, so I may actually "bridge" using 10mg/day. Never done that before.

Anyone have any advice?

I'd really like to cut a couple weeks after this bulker though, so maybe not.

Thoughts?

jst

esplendido
02-12-2009, 09:11 PM

Good stuff.

jst
Deca doesn't bloat you.....in fact, quite the opposite. It can harden you up somewhat.

Everex238
02-12-2009, 09:39 PM
i hear NPP is a great hardener, better than deca

smvmuscle
02-13-2009, 02:52 AM
:Dlove it one of the best orals around

Aaron Singerman
02-13-2009, 03:06 AM
I had the good fortune to get a script for anadrol for a few months... 100 American a-bombs straight from the self at Walgreens (actually they had to order them). Without insurance... $1500... for me, $20 co-pay. The best part, I had 3 refills! Of course, I popped one in the parking lot! Here is where the story gets a little strange. After a week of 50mg/day I have gained only 2lbs. My strength was up... but not as much as I had always heard to expect. I bumped it up to 100mg/day. By week 3 I was up 6lbs. My main lifts had increased, but still not what I expected. I stay pretty lean no matter what so maybe this played a small role in the fact that I was holding no noticeable water... I would have considered that Walgreens had gotten some bunk anadrol if my training partner hadn't bummed 50 of them off me. He had gained almost 30lbs by the end of week 4. He was breaking PRs on a daily basis. Before anadrol, I was stronger than him in EVERY lift. After 6 weeks of anadrol he was making me look like a bitch. It goes without saying I was pissed... and slightly jealous. This is a good example of how the same drug may not effect everyone in the same way.

ironman0370
02-13-2009, 07:52 AM
Deca doesn't bloat you.....in fact, quite the opposite. It can harden you up somewhat.

Interesting. I absolutely didn't know that. I just always did bloat, but had heard Deca did that so I just wrote it off as such. Of course, I've never done it w/out dbol, so I'm guessing that was the culprit, as well as diet (carbs too high) perhaps?

Thanks for the info.

Arbel
02-13-2009, 08:15 AM
I've only tried it at 50mg a day ,and i liked it.
next cycle i'm bumping it up to 100mgs a day and from what i hear from most pople thats the golden dose.

thepump
02-25-2009, 08:57 PM
Interesting. I absolutely didn't know that. I just always did bloat, but had heard Deca did that so I just wrote it off as such. Of course, I've never done it w/out dbol, so I'm guessing that was the culprit, as well as diet (carbs too high) perhaps?

Thanks for the info.

You have seen the light. Dbol does bloat you and the carbs didn't help. Deca has always bloated me as well, but in my mind, cause in reality it was the combo of the dbol, carbs, and whatnot. Sometimes you have to sit back in bodybuilding and see how the trends roll and the trends control. Sometimes there is more than meets the eye. LOL

HANEYCOLEMAN
02-25-2009, 09:25 PM
Not a big fan of orals. But i have used it in the past. about 5 yrs ago and lawl it made me sick . appetite loss and i felt like shit.. But i have said this before its one of those compounds that are different strokes for different folks. I will say though razor may be on to something for his statement. Since most of the other compounds have kicked in the drol i would assume wont be hitting the system so hard at once. since the problems and side effects that us user who cant handle it get when taking drol from the start of the cycle.

BULLDOZER
02-25-2009, 11:11 PM
Took it many times when I was a lad with Test. Great stuff, made me feel like a bulldozer in the gym.

SonOfPluto
02-26-2009, 04:18 AM
I remember reading somewhere that Dorian's off season cycle consisted of 300mg Anadrol a day.

Everex238
02-26-2009, 12:08 PM
I remember reading somewhere that Dorian's off season cycle consisted of 300mg Anadrol a day.

thats not too crazy actually. i know a couple drol-heads who have done that much and even 350mg/ed

Zetawill
02-26-2009, 12:59 PM
Love the strength and mass gains....Hate the fact that my liver starts knocking on my sides asking to get of my body.

kr1zpy
03-01-2009, 09:44 AM
love it!

tank315
03-01-2009, 06:08 PM
made me nauses and lost my appetite. I know people like it but it's not for me! more power to you guys who swear by it.

Grow like a weed!

Swiper
03-01-2009, 06:10 PM
love it!

Bullshit. U took 25mg and passed out. PUSSY!!!! LOL

Everex238
03-01-2009, 06:23 PM
made me nauses and lost my appetite. I know people like it but it's not for me! more power to you guys who swear by it.

Grow like a weed!

do u like dbol then?

NPCKnight
03-18-2009, 08:02 AM
Turkish anapolons still the cream of the crop?

Everex238
03-18-2009, 08:03 AM
Turkish anapolons still the cream of the crop?

thats the word on the street bra

toxic Avenger
03-18-2009, 09:33 PM
it is prescribed at that dose to patients with heavy body weight, but your right peoople with anemia rarely weigh that much.

compare liver toxicity of a shot of vodka to a androlic tab. i think they were about equal. to put in perspective.
Sounds like BS