PDA

View Full Version : nattie contest or not?

tammyp
04-24-2010, 06:06 AM
by pm...

Okay lets say someone has been natural and competed natural their entire life. Decided they would try clen, literally tried it for two weeks and got a headache everyday and just didn't like the way they felt on it. Since then (about 6 months ago) has went back to being completely natural... which federations could they compete in?

Now for instance I know INBF is 7 years natural, and is urine and polygraph tested, and before anyone says its easy to pass a polygraph, lets just put out there. THIS person is a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE liar, feels guilty and gets shaky lieing, could NEVER even imagine lieing to pass a test. But what about other large natural feds are available? What would someone recommend for this situation?

Tre
04-26-2010, 12:36 PM
It all comes down to where people draw their line in the sand. Some people say 'anything but anabolics', while others say 'nothing which can't be purchased in a grocery story', while still others say, 'food only, no packaged vitamins or supplements of any kind'.

I know many people have a desire to be in the cool kids' club, but most users would just chuckle a bit if this person tried to say he/she is NOT 'natural'.

musclemilf
04-26-2010, 03:50 PM
I wouldn't risk failing a polygraph test. I couldn't do it in that particular circumstance (of course I was born guilty - catholic). Why not call INBF and discuss the situation anonymously?

AVBG
04-26-2010, 03:58 PM
Tough scenario, ultimately I would follow the rules

sassy69
04-26-2010, 06:39 PM
Part of me feels like saying the intent was there. Sadly I don't think its a big deal for NPC, but in the other tested federations, I think it implies intent to not compete in those federations. If there's pretty much no way this person would be able to pass a polygraph, then no point even going there. Otherwise, I think its ok to do a tested show. (I'm being practical here.)

Ibarramedia
04-26-2010, 07:49 PM
The risk is if you fail the test, then A LOT of negative criticism will go your way. A classic example is the Team Universe and the fall out of the winner's disqualification.