PDA

View Full Version : Best Drugs to lower Estradiol Levels ?

MuscleArtisan
04-24-2010, 09:18 PM
Male , 20 yrs old, natural
Test level - normal.
I did a bloodwork last week and my estradiol levels hit 50,1 pg/mL

Gunners
04-25-2010, 05:24 AM
idealy it should be around half that level, check the forum - AI's has been covered time & time again....

bad rad
04-25-2010, 05:39 AM
Have you discussed this with your MD since that is pretty high? Also what was your Test level, at your age it should be very high. But in the mean time I would use some ATD/Nolvedex XT at 50mg per day.

BarbellBeast
04-25-2010, 07:48 AM
If you say you're natural, what's the problem? As long as you're not a tofu vegetarian fag that eats alot of soy, your body should be able to handle it's own design without some succulent tits just popping out of you. Now if you were to try to raise your testosterone levels beyond what it's designed for, then yeah get some Inhibit E(Novedex XT, but better) until the Dr. can prescribe a prescription AI for you.

bad rad
04-25-2010, 08:18 AM
If you say you're natural, what's the problem? As long as you're not a tofu vegetarian fag that eats alot of soy, your body should be able to handle it's own design without some succulent tits just popping out of you. Now if you were to try to raise your testosterone levels beyond what it's designed for, then yeah get some Inhibit E(Novedex XT, but better) until the Dr. can prescribe a prescription AI for you.

If this were true 1/4 of boys going through puberty wouldn't be getting gyno. Dr. Bruce Nadler mentions a study the US Navy did in WWII that showed 1/4 of male recruits having gyno. I got it myself during puberty, the docs described as B cups.