PDA

View Full Version : NPP .. the superior Nandrolone

NPCKnight
02-10-2009, 06:53 PM
I know Deca has been tried and true for decades but NPP has quickly become my favorite to use in conjunction with test. Although Tren is always fun and divorce in a bottle according to John, NPP provides a certain 'pop' and fullness to my muscles that I havent experienced before. With minimal bloat and the ability to control the sides with shorter half life and more frequent injections, I think this is a fantastic anabolic.
While using it on a bulk and a rebound in the past, I have thought of the idea of using it up until a show because of the appearance it helps give.
What are everyones thoughts/experiences?

Juntao
02-10-2009, 11:04 PM
Sorry dude, i created a thread about Deca.

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=382

NPCKnight
02-11-2009, 02:17 AM
Why are you saying sorry? Maybe you should try NPP and not deal with the bloat and harder to control sides of deca!

Everex238
02-11-2009, 05:55 AM
just about everyone who has tried NPP and Deca prefers NPP

Juntao
02-11-2009, 07:32 AM
Npp?

marcus300
02-11-2009, 07:35 AM
Npp is excellent when used within shorter type cycles, nice gains with less water bloat, used it a few times with success along side Test and various other compounds.

Juntao
02-11-2009, 07:37 AM
What does it stand for?

marcus300
02-11-2009, 07:38 AM
What does it stand for?

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate

NPCKnight
02-11-2009, 04:53 PM
It is "Deca" which is truly the (shortened)name of the very LONG ester.....
Deca as it's commonly referred is the compound NANDROLONE.....
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is Nandrolone with a shorter (pp) ester. It is usually in 100mg/ml concentrations and you need to pin it EOD to E3D.

KindaSwol
02-12-2009, 03:13 PM
blows deca out of the water.. sides are minimal.. if any.. no bloat.. great strength gains and good size as well.. once you go NPP.. you wont go reg. deca ..

red barraca
02-12-2009, 06:41 PM
deca shut's you down hard,sound's like a better compound to use along with test

militantmuscle
02-12-2009, 06:59 PM
It depends on the purpose of the cycle and the other components, but one good thing about NPP is that it helps blunts post-cycle lean mass that might be experienced by those who use deca (nandrolone decanoate).

It's an excellent bridge between high androgenic to high anabolic phases as well.

KindaSwol
02-12-2009, 07:04 PM
It depends on the purpose of the cycle and the other components, but one good thing about NPP is that it helps blunts post-cycle lean mass that might be experienced by those who use deca (nandrolone decanoate).

It's an excellent bridge between high androgenic to high anabolic phases as well.

sorry for sounding stupid but what exactly does this mean?

militantmuscle
02-12-2009, 07:07 PM
Not stupid at all.

Basically it means that if you lose a lot of size/muscle after a cycle when using deca, then perhaps NPP would be a better option, because it does not result in as much muscle/size loss as if you used deca.

Hope that explained it, sorry for the confusion.

KindaSwol
02-12-2009, 07:12 PM
Not stupid at all.

Basically it means that if you lose a lot of size/muscle after a cycle when using deca, then perhaps NPP would be a better option, because it does not result in as much muscle/size loss as if you used deca.

No that makes perfect sense.. thank you for explaining..

NPCKnight
04-01-2009, 07:54 AM
bumping this for the thousands of members who have joined since it was towards the top.

skinny
04-01-2009, 10:19 AM
I know Deca has been tried and true for decades but NPP has quickly become my favorite to use in conjunction with test. Although Tren is always fun and divorce in a bottle according to John, NPP provides a certain 'pop' and fullness to my muscles that I havent experienced before. With minimal bloat and the ability to control the sides with shorter half life and more frequent injections, I think this is a fantastic anabolic.
While using it on a bulk and a rebound in the past, I have thought of the idea of using it up until a show because of the appearance it helps give.
I have known a few people to do this. For them it works.

needtogetaas
04-01-2009, 01:24 PM
I have heard of a few people having allergic reactions to npp.

needtogetaas
04-01-2009, 01:26 PM
Not stupid at all.

A lot of people forget the fact that high progesterone will inhibit the hpta. During pct they do nothing to address the fact that prog is high.

-BLP-
04-01-2009, 01:29 PM
im on primo.prop precontest will hit npp also , im loosing so much water weight , 20 pounds in 11 days... im 240 11 weeks out im loosing muscle but still i want to be heavier i should accept what my muscle mass is... but i dont... i want more n quick n be freak n use whatevr i can

NPCKnight
04-01-2009, 01:44 PM
allergic reactions to NPP? I dont understand how. Perhaps it was actually in something such as EO oil?(ethyl oleate)

Brock
04-01-2009, 02:09 PM
A lot of people forget the fact that high progesterone will inhibit the hpta. During pct they do nothing to address the fact that prog is high.

I would love more info on this.

JG1
07-19-2009, 04:17 PM

What kind of dose do you run the NPP at?

NPCKnight
07-19-2009, 04:26 PM
I've done 450wk. (150x3)
Then I've done 600wk. (200x3)
Saw fantastic results in size, strength, fullness w these dosages.

This next time around I may try 700wk (200EOD). Just to see if its any different or better. prob wont be, but my mind is telling me to do it!
Im not sure there is a need to go higher...then again I have heard of people on a gram of deca...

Everex238
07-19-2009, 04:37 PM
Hey npcknight, can you get away with injects on every 3 days?

NPCKnight
07-19-2009, 04:59 PM
Yes. But I don't practice that because according to charts I saw, blood levels are stable until that 3rd day where it begins to drop off a bit.
So sure, you can get away with it...but, I perfer EOD. UNLESS M,W,F is used...where you end up having eod,eod,e3d.
Its splitting hairs at that point. I just feel that you need more than just 2 injects a week of this optimally.

JG1
07-19-2009, 05:10 PM
I've done 450wk. (150x3)
Then I've done 600wk. (200x3)
Saw fantastic results in size, strength, fullness w these dosages.

This next time around I may try 700wk (200EOD). Just to see if its any different or better. prob wont be, but my mind is telling me to do it!
Im not sure there is a need to go higher...then again I have heard of people on a gram of deca...

I may just try it at 100 EOD.

NPCKnight
07-19-2009, 05:14 PM
100EOD is about 350/wk....have you used Nandrolones before? What kind and at what dosage? And are you sensitive to them? Do you have any prami on hand or plans to get it? I am going to use it, even though I'm not prone to anything(knock on wood)....for its 400% increase in GH. And ofcourse...the sexual positive sides.

JG1
07-19-2009, 10:12 PM
Nope never used nandrolones. Only thing I ever use is mod dose test (400-500mg/week) and some anavar here and there. Just want something I can use with the test between my anavar runs. I started using GH a few weeks ago but only at 2.5iu/day

No, no prami either but I can get some in 3 days if I needed it. I have cabaser here though.

NPCKnight
07-19-2009, 10:14 PM
Cabaser was awesome but the heart valve issue that some talked about worried me. Im sure its not a big deal with slight use...but to use it anytime I use npp or tren..I decided to go with prami.
You will love NPP at even 100EOD. And you can always bump your dose up if need be. Good luck!

Ninja Loco
07-20-2009, 12:26 AM
http://www.ricesigns.com/real_pictures/bump_signs.jpg

heavymetal64
07-20-2009, 07:21 PM
I LOVED NPP! Finished up six weeks worth about a month ago. Great fullness, vascularity, no bloat. The best part was the same joint aiding effects I got from the original Deca. Got about a half a bottle left so I think i'll be running it torwards the end of this cycle as well since the joint pain is ALREADY back.

It does only take a few days to build up in the system right? Doing 100mg EOD

BarbellBeast
07-20-2009, 10:58 PM
I LOVED NPP! Finished up six weeks worth about a month ago. Great fullness, vascularity, no bloat. The best part was the same joint aiding effects I got from the original Deca. Got about a half a bottle left so I think i'll be running it torwards the end of this cycle as well since the joint pain is ALREADY back.

It does only take a few days to build up in the system right? Doing 100mg EOD

6 weeks, eh? I was thinking of trying NPP on my next bulk. Since you say results can be achieved after 6 weeks maybe I'll try 10 weeks then switch over to tren for contest prep.

Ripped Italian
07-20-2009, 11:05 PM
All this NPP talk has peaked my interest.

Looking at adding 350-400mg with 500mg's of Test for my second cycle here in the fall.

NPCKnight
07-20-2009, 11:21 PM
Will work well in both your plans guys!
If you have any problems with nandrolones or tren, make sure to check out Pramipexole.

derekanthony
07-22-2009, 12:24 PM
i know deca has been tried and true for decades but npp has quickly become my favorite to use in conjunction with test. Although tren is always fun and divorce in a bottle according to john, npp provides a certain 'pop' and fullness to my muscles that i havent experienced before. With minimal bloat and the ability to control the sides with shorter half life and more frequent injections, i think this is a fantastic anabolic.
While using it on a bulk and a rebound in the past, i have thought of the idea of using it up until a show because of the appearance it helps give.
lmao divorce in a bottle so true... That shit makes me go nuts. You think im crazy normally see me on that shit with a high dose of test. Im vicious lol

apex23
07-22-2009, 05:04 PM
No doubt Tren will send my anger through the roof. I am not a happy man when using Tren.

KBigz81
07-22-2009, 09:29 PM
any of you guys heard of Nandrolone Phenprop? They are 20 mg sublingual tabs. If so is it wise to use or as effective as NPP in a vial?

NPCKnight
07-23-2009, 12:15 AM
Can't be as effective.

snu183
07-23-2009, 08:08 PM
what would a npp cycle look like?

-d

Dr Pangloss
07-23-2009, 08:22 PM
any of you guys heard of Nandrolone Phenprop? They are 20 mg sublingual tabs. If so is it wise to use or as effective as NPP in a vial?

very few esterified steroids have any oral bioavailability. Andriol is one. so esters like decanoate and undecyclenate have been better at confiring oral bioavailability.

phenylprop has NO history of efficacy by oral administration.

NPCKnight
07-24-2009, 04:32 AM
what would a npp cycle look like?

-d

shooting EOD or E3D...(i shoot m,w,f to make it easy most times)
id say minimum dose of 300 or so....and a good dose is 450-600/wk.
200EOD=700/wk.
Not sure about higher dosages as Ive never tried or heard much about people going to a gram of npp..

brasiladrol
08-03-2009, 11:00 PM

can your break this one down? im not sure what u mean

brasiladrol
08-03-2009, 11:05 PM
Will work well in both your plans guys!
If you have any problems with nandrolones or tren, make sure to check out Pramipexole.

what does this do??

NPCKnight
08-04-2009, 03:10 AM
Pramipexole inhibits prolactin

almard
08-04-2009, 05:05 AM
I really don't see how it's diffrent than deca... I used them both and there was no diffrent. both of them works very will, however, I prefear to go with Deca... If you guys cut the deca 4 weeks before PCT you will not lose a lot of size/muscle after a cycle .

NPCKnight
08-04-2009, 05:19 AM
Almard....thats just completely not what really goes on. Stay on your deca. Its obsolete in terms of not being able to control sides easily, crashing hard, and bloat.

SuperSnake
08-04-2009, 02:23 PM
I used NPP in my last bulk with prop. Loved it and will make it a staple from now on.

I did 100mg/ED and had great results from it and didn't get quite so bloated but still did retain some water. I had to add some nolvadex after the second week in and pissed out 5lbs. of water in one day but was still sitting at 210 after that. :)

NPP is good shit.

SAMSON
08-05-2009, 08:15 AM
It is "Deca" which is truly the (shortened)name of the very LONG ester.....
Deca as it's commonly referred is the compound NANDROLONE.....
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is Nandrolone with a shorter (pp) ester. It is usually in 100mg/ml concentrations and you need to pin it EOD to E3D.

Knight,

I know regular Deca can still be detected in your body many months after coming off, what about the PP? And Does it shut you down like traditional deca does (Deca Dick?)

Shawn Bellon
08-05-2009, 08:40 AM
Does it help joint pain?

ANADROLicfreak
08-05-2009, 09:18 AM
does npp have any other names?i cant find any?

davalex
08-05-2009, 09:31 AM
Almard....thats just completely not what really goes on. Stay on your deca. Its obsolete in terms of not being able to control sides easily, crashing hard, and bloat.
do you know somebody used with a 50 for short burst cycle..

REDBULL250
08-05-2009, 01:25 PM
How does it shut you down compared to deca?

NPCKnight
08-05-2009, 02:30 PM
I believe NPP detection can be slightly shorter but have heard 12-18 mos. The metabolites that linger in fat cells are one of the reasons it can be detected for a long time and each case is dependant on the person using and their fat stores, metabolism, etc.

Joint pain: Yes, it increases synovial fluid and your joints feel great!

NPP is also called durabolin.

NPP and a50....yes it is a great stack if you are not sensitive to gyno.

NPP still shuts you down..like any drug. But it is not as severe since it is in and out of your system much quicker than the deca ester which builds to high levels and takes forever for its effects to stop working.

SD1959
10-09-2009, 01:52 AM
May I assume that progesterone problems are dramatically decreased with npp over deca?
Thanks,
Sd

NPCKnight
10-10-2009, 05:27 AM
No....why would is be any moreso? I find it to be less and common sense tells me that if problems were to arise, they would EASILY be dealt with since you can quickly cut or cease dosing and have the nandrolone levels drop off entirely.
Also would use Pramipexole or Cabaser in conjunction with stopping/dropping NPP dosaing.

SuperSnake
10-10-2009, 11:24 AM
does npp have any other names?i cant find any?

Nandrolone is most commonly sold commercially as its decanoate esterDeca-Durabolin) and less commonly as a phenylpropionate ester (Durabolin)

NPCKnight
10-10-2009, 07:54 PM
like SS said, Durabolin = NPP

NPCKnight
01-30-2010, 06:01 AM
Im bumping this for Carl and the some others who may find it appropriate and relevant.

IzlamikPork
01-30-2010, 03:07 PM
So many wonderful chemicals....so little time...

powerrack
04-30-2012, 03:53 PM
I'm bumping up this really old thread, doing a lot of reserach on NPP, I'll be trying it out for the first time, I'm planning:

Monday: 250mg sustanon 150mg npp
Wednesday: 250mg sustanon 150mg npp
Friday: 250mg sustanon 150mg npp

I'll also be running 50mg proviron ed along with this.

Planning on 8-10 weeks. I already have the sust in my system for the past 2 weeks, so I thought I would continue with it.

I've never used NPP before, wondering if this is a good dosage to use? I've done deca many times in the past usually anywhere from 300-450mg a week along with test.

What can I expect with this dosage of NPP? Also how long does it take for it to kick in?

Thanks.

joe d
04-30-2012, 04:30 PM
I'm bumping up this really old thread, doing a lot of reserach on NPP, I'll be trying it out for the first time, I'm planning:

Monday: 250mg sustanon 150mg npp
Wednesday: 250mg sustanon 150mg npp
Friday: 250mg sustanon 150mg npp

I'll also be running 50mg proviron ed along with this.

Planning on 8-10 weeks. I already have the sust in my system for the past 2 weeks, so I thought I would continue with it.

I've never used NPP before, wondering if this is a good dosage to use? I've done deca many times in the past usually anywhere from 300-450mg a week along with test.

What can I expect with this dosage of NPP? Also how long does it take for it to kick in?

Thanks.

plan looks good. you can expect the same as deca really but with less bloat and a shorter onset.

powerrack
05-01-2012, 02:15 AM
Started today, I'll keep you guys up to date.

NPCKnight
05-03-2012, 11:25 PM
450 is a great dose to begin with. Therpeutic I would say 300 minimum....
450-700 is a good range and some will want to try 900-1050 or so a week....cant comment on that but it could be wonderful.