PDA

View Full Version : Bodybuilding.com discontinuing countless supps?

Chris Pearce
04-25-2010, 11:16 PM
What's going on with Bodybuilding.com's store?
They keep pulling shit off their site and discontinuing products left and right.

They've been eliminating fat burners, anti-aromatase test. boosters, and all sorts of other products... are they being overly cautious or is there something I'm not aware of?

Maybe it's time to drop bb.com and start buying from discountsupplements.com

I'm sure everyone knows which fat burners I'm referring to... but also Novodex XT & other similar products.

~gymdiva~
04-25-2010, 11:28 PM
or dps, fitrx.com. nutraplanet.com, etc.....

Youngguns
04-25-2010, 11:39 PM
I was caught touching animals, I hope I goes to jail.

Chris Pearce
04-26-2010, 12:00 AM
I was caught touching animals, I hope I goes to jail.

???

Youngguns
04-26-2010, 12:13 AM
mod changed it, it was supposed to be "the owner of that company"

Shariff Abel
04-26-2010, 12:24 AM
there renovating , drooping supplements and replacing them with other useful stuff
like variety of sneakers that you can use while banging a chick ... Mr.G Style :D

gottabecool
04-26-2010, 05:24 PM
mod changed it, it was supposed to be "the owner of that company"

Would of been better. :yep:

gottabecool
04-26-2010, 05:27 PM
Maybe I am just still coping with the fact it is Monday, but I don't see said plethora of hormonal products on special?

You looking up each indiviually? PM me a link?

ThePoser
04-27-2010, 05:06 AM
More space for da Muscle Tech

J2jud
04-27-2010, 10:31 AM
They're dropping supplement companies due to their investigation a while ago for prohormones and designer steroids. Any company that was tied to PH's and DS's will be dropped. They've also had an admin that goes by the name of "Fitnessman" who was doing some shady business and doing mass bannings of knowledgeable members or anyone who didn't agree with him. Very odd. They were getting, or he was getting rid of the knowledgeable members so the forum would be filled with ignorant kids who blindly purchase whatever they think is going to make them huge. Advertisement will be the source of their information from now on and articles pushing product.

Jason Newman
04-27-2010, 11:54 AM
They're dropping supplement companies due to their investigation a while ago for prohormones and designer steroids. Any company that was tied to PH's and DS's will be dropped. They've also had an admin that goes by the name of "Fitnessman" who was doing some shady business and doing mass bannings of knowledgeable members or anyone who didn't agree with him. Very odd. They were getting, or he was getting rid of the knowledgeable members so the forum would be filled with ignorant kids who blindly purchase whatever they think is going to make them huge. Advertisement will be the source of their information from now on and articles pushing product.

which is complete bullshit and the reason i left bb.com in the first place when i was 19!

Chris Pearce
04-27-2010, 12:09 PM
which is complete bullshit and the reason i left bb.com in the first place when i was 19!

Ya, I wasn't on BB.com for very long... no more than 1 week... the posts and replies that I read were absolutely RETARDED

J2jud
04-27-2010, 07:31 PM

Ya, I wasn't on BB.com for very long... no more than 1 week... the posts and replies that I read were absolutely RETARDED

It's a place of bullshit and advertisement. Most people who go there are ignorant idiots who feed off one another. Things have changed in the past few years for the worse and you can attribute most of it to Fitnessman.. who now, still has his wife as moderator to do his childish BS. ha. I hear all this shit on modernfitnessforum where I moderate. Good forum where there's no censorship.

workhorse
05-13-2010, 10:09 PM
I'm new here, but it's companies like muscletech and BSN that are behind a lot of whats gone down the past year. Eliminating the competition.

big.poppa.pump
05-13-2010, 11:31 PM
Cough Cough Lipolyze

trap
05-14-2010, 09:08 PM
What's the best net-store who ships to Europe?

lukx
05-15-2010, 12:21 AM
bb even dropped Arli !

hrd
05-15-2010, 01:19 AM
bb even dropped Arli !
I think it was the other way around wasn't it? ALRI dropped BB.com due to not being paid for goods. Ahhh, the good old days when I could order, Restore, N'gorge, WTF and Chained out over the net. Sadly gone now.

antonbrn
05-15-2010, 02:48 AM
vitaminshoppe.com
Also, the store will match the online price.

apex23
05-15-2010, 09:36 AM
I just dropped bb.com

linebackerU
05-17-2010, 01:43 PM
And when you ask them whats up, the reps say " I have no idea". Clueless. Messed Up.

linebackerU
05-17-2010, 02:18 PM
Another thing, the reviews section is total b.s.. Some of the companies give out samples to people who write great reviews on crap supplements.