PDA

View Full Version : Progress 2009 to 2010

Suzanne
04-26-2010, 01:06 PM
left:
start of prep for Nationals 12 weeks out Aug 28, 2009
wt 142.4

Right:
April 24, 2010 19 weeks out from North Americans prep will start 16 weeks out May 16th
wt 152.5

I have a very hard time judging, one minute i think i am tons fatter other times i look and conditioning seems close. 7-site caliper formula actually has me leaner now by under a single percent. But we do the calipers ourselves only as a way to see what areas change week to week I don't put much stock in the actual bodyfat percent. As you can see i hold a good portion on my weight in midsection/hips/glutes :mad:

waist and hips measure the same
arms inch bigger now

Suzanne
04-26-2010, 01:06 PM
Couple pics from Nationals

tammyp
04-26-2010, 02:19 PM
i dont see a difference in bodyfat really. your waist appears smaller in rear lat spread in the first pic. back seems wider and arms a bit bigger. i hate that layer of bf that really keeps you from seeing the results of your efforts.

Suzanne
04-26-2010, 02:40 PM
i dont see a difference in bodyfat really. your waist appears smaller in rear lat spread in the first pic. back seems wider and arms a bit bigger. i hate that layer of bf that really keeps you from seeing the results of your efforts.

Thanks

it is so hard to look at ourselves like i said one minute i think i am tons fatter then i look at pics and think maybe i am not :hypno: makes you CRAZY!!!

hopefully once the fat off waist isn't any wider

this week i was having prob with lat spread forearm was hurting so much it actually hurt doing lat spread so had trouble holding hands in to pull around too much pressure on forearm :mad:

starting prep 10lbs heavier is a bit scary but if not much fatter wont worry about conditioning especially since dieting 4 weeks longer, just making MW since i weighed in at 124 for Nationals

tammyp
04-26-2010, 02:50 PM
youll be great...i just hope your injuries dont hold you back!

Suzanne
04-26-2010, 05:47 PM
youll be great...i just hope your injuries dont hold you back!

thanks!

me too. i need a full time masseuse

Jude2
04-26-2010, 10:55 PM
You look like you have added a good amount of muscle. Good luck.

Suzanne
04-26-2010, 11:52 PM
You look like you have added a good amount of muscle. Good luck.

thank you!! looking forward to getting started with prep!