PDA

View Full Version : Loosing fat.

Swede
04-26-2010, 04:34 PM
Never thought I would post in This section lol.
Well I have a female friend which trains Alot, and has a decent diet, Anyway she is about to clean it up and add something to help out a bit.

I know alot about male usage of AAS, but absolutly Shit about female.

Ideas? Low dose anavar seems to be the norm but ive also read reports that alot of females doesn't really notice that they get any leaner.

And Clen is maby too harsh on females?

It should be Oral I should add. =)

sassy69
04-26-2010, 05:21 PM
To help out what? What's her current body fat? What's her current training regimen? Current diet?

Hard to just say - here throw in this bunch of drugs "It will lean you out & tone you up". Most of this can be done w/ tweaked diet / training / cardio. You throw in the drugs expecting them to do all the work, get some unexpected sides and then come off and get fat again because you relied on the drugs.....

So looking for some more context.

sassy69
04-26-2010, 06:06 PM
If you ignore the whole pile of caveats, 10 mg anavar/day, split the dose in half, half AM, half PM. Include acidophilus to help reduce chance of yeast infections.

The whole thing about "I want to lean out w/ anavar" -- keep in mind this is self-medicating w/ male hormones - you can get into the argument that var has a mild 'fat loss effect' , it still primarily NOT a "fat burner" and if you're not already lean (i.e. 12-14% bf) you're going to see the results as getting "thicker" as lean muscle mass increases.

SallyAnne
04-26-2010, 06:10 PM
If this is someone just wanting to lose weight, take a look at her diet and training/cardio, Swede. You've got enough experience to fix whatever she's currently doing so that the weight comes off.

I wouldn't recommend either anavar or clen to this person until you know that she's doing everything else right.

Suzanne
04-26-2010, 06:35 PM
If this is someone just wanting to lose weight, take a look at her diet and training/cardio, Swede. You've got enough experience to fix whatever she's currently doing so that the weight comes off.

I wouldn't recommend either anavar or clen to this person until you know that she's doing everything else right.

x2

you can do all of weight loss with diet and training

sassy69
04-26-2010, 06:36 PM
^^ what they said.