PDA

View Full Version : WWE draft results....

~gymdiva~
04-26-2010, 11:51 PM
with supplemental draft results to be added tomorrow....

by Nick Paglino
Apr 26, 2010
The following names have been drafted so far during WWE's 2010 Draft on Raw:

-Kelly Kelly has been drafted to Smackdown.

-Big Show has been drafted to Smackdown.

-John Morrison has been drafted to Raw.

-R-Truth has been drafted to Raw.

-Edge has been drafted to Raw.

-Kofi Kingston has been drafted to Smackdown.

-Christian has been drafted to Smackdown.

-Chris Jericho has been drafted to Raw.

(source: wrestlezone)

hot damn! Morrison and Cena to stare at, er, watch every monday night! :flowers:

HammerStrength12
04-27-2010, 08:56 AM
As usual they bring the underutilized guys from Raw to Smackdown and the top Smackdown guys to Raw lol. When's Vince gonna stop turing that show into the minor league of the WWE?

My man The Rock would not be happy. After all it's his show...

swoleoneday
04-27-2010, 11:45 AM
Weird draft TBH... I don't see the positive in having that many title contenders on RAW... we are talking about:

Sheamus
Orton
Edge
Jericho
Batista
Cena (champ)
HHH (when he comes back)

And yes, Sheamus is a title contender, if you get put over clean by HHH, you are in.

Then they only have a half assed mid card:
Miz
Morrison
Truth
MVP
DiBiase

SD has a solid roster, but no "Superstars" except for Taker, then Punk, Rey and Show are always right there but aren't considered the same level as most of the RAW title contenders.

Overall, normal raping of the SD roster, but as usuall, SD will keep on putting on the better show.

~gymdiva~
04-27-2010, 01:20 PM
well, Batista is soon to be gone....I do not know if this is retirement, injuries, or what....

SD's solid roster is one reason why the better wrestling is on that show but you're right, there's no "true" star power.....

and where exactly does Swagger fit into all of that? you're right, he doesn't! strangest push in a while....

and speaking of pushes, I want another push of Morrison....they gave him a good one back when Punk was champ and he more than held his own....he's still young and very athletic and getting better so why not? he embodies some of that future star quality we keep looking for....

oh and I did see Nattie Neidhart is now on RAW...shame really b/c the better women wrestlers are on smackdown....

HammerStrength12
04-27-2010, 01:40 PM
Weird draft TBH... I don't see the positive in having that many title contenders on RAW... we are talking about:

Sheamus
Orton
Edge
Jericho
Batista
Cena (champ)
HHH (when he comes back)

And yes, Sheamus is a title contender, if you get put over clean by HHH, you are in.

Then they only have a half assed mid card:
Miz
Morrison
Truth
MVP
DiBiase

SD has a solid roster, but no "Superstars" except for Taker, then Punk, Rey and Show are always right there but aren't considered the same level as most of the RAW title contenders.

Overall, normal raping of the SD roster, but as usuall, SD will keep on putting on the better show.

A lot of those guys ended up wrestling on Raw as well even prior to the draft. And how did Batista end up there again? All I remember was him repeatedly getting his ass kicked on Smackdown by Rey Rey and then suddenly assaulting Cena on Raw...

swoleoneday
04-27-2010, 03:14 PM
A lot of those guys ended up wrestling on Raw as well even prior to the draft. And how did Batista end up there again? All I remember was him repeatedly getting his ass kicked on Smackdown by Rey Rey and then suddenly assaulting Cena on Raw...

LOL, yea, I guess they are figuring we would forget that...

It all becomes a jumble between the RR and Mania anyway and doesn't get segregated again until the draft.

I'm hearing that Batista might not be with the WWE anymore after this next PPV anyway, so we shall see. Maybe that's why they didn't mention him being a SD guy.

~gymdiva~
04-27-2010, 11:13 PM
(source: wrestlezone)

by Matt Boone
Apr 27, 2010

The following are the roster trades made so far in today's WWE.com supplemental draft:

To SmackDown ...

Cody Rhodes
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Masters
Hornswoggle
Rosa Mendes
MVP

To RAW ...

Great Khali & Ranjin Singh
Natalya
Ezekiel Jackson
Goldust
***JTG
David Hart Smith
Tyson Kidd

*** - WWE.com announced that the JTG to RAW draft was an error. JTG is still on SmackDown. That was odd.

swoleoneday
04-28-2010, 02:50 PM
The following are the roster trades made so far in today's WWE.com supplemental draft:

To SmackDown ...

Cody Rhodes
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Masters
Hornswoggle
Rosa Mendes
MVP

I was going to comment on each one, but meh... MVP is the only one with a shot on SD... the others are just going to be fillers.

To RAW ...

Great Khali & Ranjin Singh - this guy pretty much runs an Undertaker schedule, so don't expect much from him
Natalya - PLEASE LET HER WRESTLE!!!
Ezekiel Jackson - could make waves, but off for months from what I understand
Goldust - meh
***JTG - not sure why this happened, figured they would keep his feud w/ Shad going for another PPV at least.
David Hart Smith
Tyson Kidd

Does it matter for the Hart Dynasty??? they are tag team champs, so they wrestle on both shows anyway.

Tu Holmes
04-28-2010, 02:56 PM
WWE has too many wrestlers and not enough show... The artist former known as ECW is a shit show... Smackdown is barely passable.

Just drop a bunch of the fuckers no one wants to see and deal with it.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
04-28-2010, 03:56 PM
I recorded this, but have not even watched it yet. Should I even bother?

Wrex
04-28-2010, 05:16 PM
Zack Ryder's still on Raw? How about you use him WWE! Woo Woo Woo!

~gymdiva~
04-28-2010, 11:46 PM
WWE has too many wrestlers and not enough show... The artist former known as ECW is a shit show... Smackdown is barely passable.

Just drop a bunch of the fuckers no one wants to see and deal with it.

actually, the show known as ECW no longer exists....

swoleoneday
04-29-2010, 04:53 PM
I really wish they would go back to a third show. Alot of people didn't like WWECW, but I did. Guys like Ryder, Ezekiel, even Christian got to be on the show, do promos, etc. Now, you barely ever see Ryder, Ezekiel either. Christian might be used a little more on SD, but I'll have to see it to believe it.

Hopefully once NXT has run its course, we can see a third show again.

HammerStrength12
04-29-2010, 08:16 PM
I really wish they would go back to a third show. Alot of people didn't like WWECW, but I did. Guys like Ryder, Ezekiel, even Christian got to be on the show, do promos, etc. Now, you barely ever see Ryder, Ezekiel either. Christian might be used a little more on SD, but I'll have to see it to believe it.

Hopefully once NXT has run its course, we can see a third show again.

Hopefully. They keep trying to intentionally destroy SD, yet it always has the best wrestling. Maybe they'll inadventently create a good show lol

Christian's the most underutilized guy in pro-wresting, Batista has gotten in trouble for saying it and so have a lot of other superstars. The talent is there to create a sick show, they just don't take advantage of it...