PDA

View Full Version : Universal Animal PM vs. ALRI Lean Dreams

HammerStrength12
04-27-2010, 10:46 AM
Are they basically the same type of supplement? Anyone ever tried both and know which one helps you fall asleep better?

THEFILTHYGREEK
04-27-2010, 11:02 AM
Just recently started using Universal Animal PM. It works well. Powerfull by USP Labs also helps me sleep well. Sorry Never used Alri Lean Dreams. I've heard its pretty good.

HammerStrength12
04-27-2010, 11:14 AM
Just recently started using Universal Animal PM. It works well. Powerfull by USP Labs also helps me sleep well. Sorry Never used Alri Lean Dreams. I've heard its pretty good.

Cool, thanks for the feedback. Heard a lot of good things about both products, but the Animal PM is way cheaper at the store I go to.

I've tried Powerfull, do you know if it has the seratonin precursor in it? I think both the PM and Lean Dreams do..

THEFILTHYGREEK
04-27-2010, 02:26 PM
The only 2 ingredients listed on the bottle are (USP Labs Powerfull)
Chlorophytum borivilianum(root) and
Velvet Bean (bean)
I really don't know if either of them work as a seratonin precursor?
I picked up the Powerfull on a recommendation from a buddy of mine. I stacked it with Prime also from USP Labs. The combo worked pretty good.
The Animal PM is much cheaper and has a ton of ingredients in it. I have never been disapointed with any of the Animal stuff. I always get good results from them.
Hope this stuff helps you bro!

spritz0
04-27-2010, 02:30 PM
My vote would be for ALRI, they really make great stuff... too many great reviews I read on lots of sites, plus I have friends who go down to Washington State to pick up their products.

HammerStrength12
04-27-2010, 04:28 PM
Thanks for the help guys. I ended up going with the Animal PM - I've heard great things about Lean Dreams, but PM was cheaper and Universal's never let me down. I'll report on its effectiveness