PDA

View Full Version : Test Cyp and Deca for cutting?

Hungarian_Oak
04-28-2010, 08:48 PM
Hey Guys, I'm doing Dave's Keto Diet, just trying to get down to about 10% for the summer. I have a bottle of Test Cypionate and a bottle of Deca. Will this help me keep my muscle while cutting or will it cause alot of water retention and "smooth" me over?

Bryan Hildebrand
04-28-2010, 11:36 PM
are you serious? a bottle of each?
give us some info about you and lets go from there.
and BTW, nevermind...

Ninja Loco
04-29-2010, 12:14 AM
No offense....you're not ready for steroids if

1. "a bottle of each" is all you got after doing your research.

2. Test cyp and Deca is what you settled on and then bought for "cutting" after doing all your proper research.

Im not going to throw you under the bus and touch the rest of your post. We're not here to make you feel bad but we are here to tell you what you "need" to know, even if its not what you want to hear. And what you "need" to know is..... do more research. Read the steroid profiles that we have put on a very simple to find thread for you.

airagee23
04-29-2010, 12:17 AM
No offense....you're not ready for steroids if

1. "a bottle of each" is all you got after doing your research.

2. Test cyp and Deca is what you settled on and then bought for "cutting" after doing all your proper research.

Im not going to throw you under the bus and touch the rest of your post. We're not here to make you feel bad but we are here to tell you what you "need" to know, even if its not what you want to hear. And what you "need" to know is..... do more research. Read the steroid profiles that we have put on a very simple to find thread for you.

Agree.

airagee23
04-29-2010, 12:17 AM
are you serious? a bottle of each?
give us some info about you and lets go from there.
and BTW, nevermind...

And agree again

Provo82
04-29-2010, 10:02 AM
yes it will help you hold muscle while dieting but probably the worst choice for products to show your new cuts and lines that you will get from dieting!

Hungarian_Oak
04-29-2010, 10:33 AM
I know these aren't the best compounds for cutting. I actually bought them with the intention of continuing my bulking cycle. However, I read an article by John Romano in an old issue of MD where he listed this huge ass drug cycle for cutting. It included Deca and Sustanon 250, so I figured I could use what I have for my cut. I have never used steroids during a cutting cycle before and no matter what diet I've tried in the past I end up looking flat, and depleted by the time I am done dieting. Also, I will have more than a bottle of each compound. It's just that I'm not working right now and have to buy my gear in small amounts on a bi-weekly basis.

Warped
04-29-2010, 10:58 AM
You can cut on test/deca but expect to hold some water no matter how good your diet is. I was low on cash and used test to cut on and I was pleased by the results. You will loose bodyfat with a good diet and hold on to muscles with test and deca. Go for it and see for yourself.

Ninja Loco
04-29-2010, 12:37 PM
No offense again but dude..... think about it; Pros use steroids, right? And even with what they do they sometimes come in flat. Gear obviously didnt fix their problem. Your problem is dieting (bulking and cutting) correctly, so no, until you solve the riddle of your body, gear is not going to help.

Provo82
04-29-2010, 01:29 PM
yea if you look really flat you may need to put in more food most likely carbohydrates. sometimes people who diet keto flattten out but when its show time they carb up before hand so they fill out. All stuff to keep in mind.

Provo82
04-29-2010, 01:29 PM
the cheat meal that you will have on the keto should make you crazy full that day and keep you relatively full for a few days after

Hungarian_Oak
04-29-2010, 02:37 PM
Thanks for all the comments folks. I agree that I am still trying to figure out this riddle we call bodybuilding. I am ecto/endo, started working out at 120 lbs. For years all I wanted to do was gain weight. I was so frustrated from being called skinny that any weight I gained I was happy with. As the years went on I noticed everytime I bulked no matter how clean it was, I was ending up with a really high bodyfat %. In my most recent bulk I did DC training and ate 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight, did the carb cutoffs, fasted cardio, and still ended up really shooting up from 10% bodyfat to 18.5%. I'm sorry if I showed ignorance towards the world of AAS. I've only done a couple of cycles and most of my knowledge comes from Mick Hart's Layman's Guide and Bro talk at the gym. I guess I will have to get studying more.

Ninja Loco
04-29-2010, 02:55 PM
Thanks for all the comments folks. I agree that I am still trying to figure out this riddle we call bodybuilding. I am ecto/endo, started working out at 120 lbs. For years all I wanted to do was gain weight. I was so frustrated from being called skinny that any weight I gained I was happy with. As the years went on I noticed everytime I bulked no matter how clean it was, I was ending up with a really high bodyfat %. In my most recent bulk I did DC training and ate 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight, did the carb cutoffs, fasted cardio, and still ended up really shooting up from 10% bodyfat to 18.5%. I'm sorry if I showed ignorance towards the world of AAS. I've only done a couple of cycles and most of my knowledge comes from Mick Hart's Layman's Guide and Bro talk at the gym. I guess I will have to get studying more.
Thanks for sharing, bro. Yeah your OP did come off as........well we're all good now :)

A lot of us have been where you are, myself included. Ive gone back several times and started over completely nutrition wise because I also kept putting on fat no matter what I ate. Then, honestly, I just said fuck it, and went back to MMA style training and then formed my own BBing/MMA/Cross hybrid. For almost a year I honestly didnt even worry about looks, I just trained for function, and THAT seemed to work better on my body with the way I was eating because one day boom - abs. Now Im losing bodyfat at a steady pace and Ive come to accept that pace. But with me it was in both diet and training. Please stick around and learn from these guys. We're more than happy to help but yeah, you gotta fix that nutrition problem first.

Having said all that, here's what I recommend, and maybe some other vets can add their .2 cents.

Get NPP instead of regular deca. Its faster acting so it wont bloat you but it will give you all the strength of the slower deca plus help with your cardiovascular output. At least it did with me, I got shredded and extremely vascular. Plus you will need it for your joints because.....

Because i would add winny to that combo. The synergy of that stack will work fine because all three compounds will give incredible strength which will helping you gain solid, lean mass while helping you recover better and faster between sets so your intensity goes up. More muscle mass will obviously boost your metabolism which, as we all know, will aid in burning more bodyfat. Or at least keep it at bay and spare muscle when you do cardio.

I hope that made sense.

coaltrain
04-29-2010, 03:18 PM
I would say just get some growth. 3iu's ed before breakfast. Start one month before your diet if possible. On the keto diet this is great to help stave off catabolism and aid in fat loss.

Ninja Loco
04-29-2010, 04:25 PM
Or that ^^. LOL.

Geez, coal, I was dyin in murky water there. lmao.

coaltrain
04-29-2010, 04:53 PM
Or that ^^. LOL.

Geez, coal, I was dyin in murky water there. lmao.

Just here to lend a hand.

I'm sure I'll need one.:)

Hungarian_Oak
04-29-2010, 06:46 PM
Thanks for the advice Ninja, I just sold my test and deca to my brother who is bulking so everything is right in the world now, lol. Coaltrain: I'd have to start whoring myself out to afford GH injections but I'm sure it would get me lean faster than anything else.

Hungarian_Oak
04-29-2010, 06:56 PM
My buddy used this while cutting for a contest along with Primo and Winny. Would this be good in a cutting cycle? Sorry if it's a stupid question! TNT (100mg Test Enanthate, 100mg test cyp, 150mg Tren Enanthate) 350mg/ml

D_T
04-29-2010, 07:21 PM
Trying to go from 15% to 8% is different from cutting 10% to 4%. If you're in the former you can cut on anything as long as you control estrogen. Water retention is not fat and shouldn't be an issue until the last few weeks of contest training anyway.

Ninja Loco
04-29-2010, 11:42 PM
My buddy used this while cutting for a contest along with Primo and Winny. Would this be good in a cutting cycle? Sorry if it's a stupid question! TNT (100mg Test Enanthate, 100mg test cyp, 150mg Tren Enanthate) 350mg/ml
Cyp and enanthate are basicaly almost the same thing....I have no idea why he is combining them, might wanna ask him. If it's Brologic, forget about it and move on.

Tren is good....harsh shut down capabilities but it makes you strong as a bull. Only problem is it hampers your cardiovascular output.

Im not a big fan of males using Primo. But then again its a compund Ive never used.....just dont think its enough bang for the buck on a guy.

D_T spilled it right in his advice.

Provo82
04-30-2010, 12:44 PM
primo is fantastic for cutting. I use everytime. It is the only product that still works well on low calorie diet. And people claim that you need so much for it to work. Ive used as low as 200 and so results but see much better at 400

apex23
04-30-2010, 03:22 PM
I would recommend using Test Prop EOD and Tren Ace (as long as this is not your first cycle)...or you could add winny to the mix along with the Prop.

HGH is not going to do much without using anabolics and proper diet.

coaltrain
04-30-2010, 07:28 PM
Proper diet I agree with but the HGH will be just fine to use as an anti-catabolic agent during low carb diet and to aid in fat loss. Very easy and no sides. This was recommended based on the original request of a mild deca and cyp cycle leading me to believe that this is an inexperienced user and based off of his questions about the two.

You go from deca and cyp to Prop, Ace, Winny EOD injects. Jesus man. Why not just throw in the kitchen sink for his summer regime.