PDA

View Full Version : Thermogenics with Lipolyze?

the mighty stu
03-12-2009, 02:08 PM
OKay, first, let me say that I KNOW that Dave doesn't advocate the use of thermogenics when dieting (except for the odd cup of coffee). I've been using his Lipolyze and Somalyze for the past month, and have about 7 weeks until my 1st show. What I was wondering, is if there was any real bad effect that could occur if I were to throw in a simple OTC thermo-fat burner to the mix. I've never really suffered any noticable muscle loss in the past when Ive dieted (although not to contest levels) while using Hot Rox, BCAAs and fish oils.

Oh, and just to give my own BG, I'm natty, and not using a keto diet, so I'm counting on my cab intake to maintain a lot of my lbm.

Any thoughts guys?

S

Adina Zanolli
03-13-2009, 05:38 PM
I'm sorry you're having to wait for your answer. I don't know the answer (althought I do know I have personally mixed the two).

I will find someone who knows the answer...

chucksm00th
03-13-2009, 06:24 PM
of course you can. The only risk whould be if lipolyze contained caffeine and it doesnt, each supplement will just compliment eachother. I take fatburners along w/ Lipolyze and Somalyze b4 bed and never had a problem.

the mighty stu
03-13-2009, 07:32 PM
I figured as much. Dave actually replied to my email this morning saying the same thing. I guess I just wanted to make sure with all the BS flying around concerning Usnic acid. Thanks for chiming in guys.

S

chucksm00th
03-13-2009, 08:38 PM
I figured as much. Dave actually replied to my email this morning saying the same thing. I guess I just wanted to make sure with all the BS flying around concerning Usnic acid. Thanks for chiming in guys.

S

Yah Dave will tell you Usnic Acid is only dangerous in dosages over 100mg per day, but the Vitamin E he puts in the Lipolyze somehow protects against the free radicals of some sort, I cant remember how it protects you but he explained it b4 on the other board.

good luck w/ your show:D

THUNDERGOD
03-15-2009, 01:25 PM
The vitamin E is just an anti oxidant which helps with the free radicals/prevents them from causing any damage to the body. Most studies that were done early on were using 100mg-200mg capsules multiple times per day and had no anti oxidants in them.

the mighty stu
03-15-2009, 01:53 PM
Well, taking the 'recommended' dosing, I think I'm only getting about 30mg or so (or something a LOT lower than all the 'dangerous ' studies -lol). I figure it always helps to see what other folks are doing.

S

Adina Zanolli
03-15-2009, 03:27 PM
So, are you happy with it?

the mighty stu
03-15-2009, 05:00 PM
Well, I just started tossing a thermo/fat burner in the last couple of days,... as far as the Lipo/Somalyze, I can only assume they're helping. This is the first time I've ever really dieted down with a contest in mind, so I guess we'll see how everything turns out -lol.

S

Adina Zanolli
03-15-2009, 05:37 PM
Keep us posted! And post us some pictures!

the mighty stu
03-15-2009, 05:48 PM
Okay Adina, I just put up my 1st photo album in my profile called, appropriately, '7 weeks out' -lol, so if anyone's curious, I'm presently almost done with my 2nd bottle of Lipolyze, and 1st bottle of somalyze. I usually weigh around 205-210 (with abs if I flex hard!), and am gunning for the middleweight cutoff of 175 lbs.

S

BigJD69
03-15-2009, 07:41 PM
I LOVE The Somalyze, really helps taking the edge off before bed!

Adina Zanolli
03-15-2009, 08:14 PM
Okay Adina, I just put up my 1st photo album in my profile called, appropriately, '7 weeks out' -lol, so if anyone's curious, I'm presently almost done with my 2nd bottle of Lipolyze, and 1st bottle of somalyze. I usually weigh around 205-210 (with abs if I flex hard!), and am gunning for the middleweight cutoff of 175 lbs.

S

I just took a look. You look good already. Man...you're going to be rock solid!

We'll post your before and after when you're done.

I know seeing the before and after helps people know what to use. You're a good ad for Species!

Adina Zanolli
03-15-2009, 08:16 PM
I LOVE The Somalyze, really helps taking the edge off before bed!

I don't compete, but I started taking it too. I just have a few things I want to be at my leanest for.

I've been happy with it.

kevin wheeler
03-18-2009, 08:27 PM
I threw in VPX Meltdown in the mix with my Lipolyze and Somalyze stack and my fat loss inceased drastically!

BigBilly
06-16-2009, 08:49 PM

S

album where?

the mighty stu
06-16-2009, 09:07 PM
Wow, bumped this thread up -lol. I put some pics in my profile from my show, so if you're curious of the conditioning I brought to my 1st show, feel free to check 'em out. I went through 3 bottles of Lipolyze and 2 bottles of Somalyze and definitely recommend both.

S

apex23
06-18-2009, 08:49 PM
You can go up to 6 lipolyze a day if you want. I have taken before for a couple of months and had my liver checked and I was good to go.

I

CallofDuty4
08-08-2009, 05:10 PM
I don't compete, but I started taking it too. I just have a few things I want to be at my leanest for.

I've been happy with it.

What might those "few things" be?:drool::drool::drool:

AVBG
08-08-2009, 06:38 PM
What might those "few things" be?:drool::drool::drool:

she doesn't post here anymore.. waste of drool

the mighty stu
08-09-2009, 07:05 PM
Drool is never a waste! -lol

S