PDA

View Full Version : Women help me...

Fox426
04-30-2010, 11:52 AM
What has had the greatest impact on increasing your libido, sex drive, desire, supplement wise? My wife's has tanked on me:dunno: Please I am serious about this.

debbiebramwell
04-30-2010, 11:59 AM
What has had the greatest impact on increasing your libido, sex drive, desire, supplement wise? My wife's has tanked on me:dunno: Please I am serious about this.

what has she done to try and fix it ? how old is ?she does she workout? Does she want to fix it? Was she ok before?

Fox426
04-30-2010, 12:11 PM
She is 49, does workout and is very fit. I really think this is a mid life thing.

musclemilf
04-30-2010, 12:16 PM
She is 49, does workout and is very fit. I really think this is a mid life thing.

Loss of libido can be caused by a variety of things. Certain medications, menopause (given she is 49), to a breakdown of communication in the relationship.

She should have hormone blood work done to see where she's at. There are great bioidentical hormones at there that can bring a women back into balance. Menopausal women do great with small amounts of test. I'd attach some links for you, but I'm in a lazy mood 'today Lots of antiaging information to had with the aide of google :D

fitbody
05-01-2010, 10:02 PM
deca, primo & eq all make me horny as hell
even on 1/4 cc a week

sassy69
05-01-2010, 10:04 PM
deca, primo & eq all make me horny as hell
even on 1/4 cc a week

But a note for someone who has no background in cycling, for God's sake, know the sides. You dont' get to pick & choose the results & sides you are ok w/ using any of these compounds.

Sledge
05-01-2010, 10:06 PM

Try doing the housework and cook her a nice dinner.

fitbody
05-01-2010, 10:15 PM
But a note for someone who has no background in cycling, for God's sake, know the sides. You dont' get to pick & choose the results & sides you are ok w/ using any of these compounds.

thatz for freakin sure
cuz if you wanna play you gotta pay
nothin is for nothing
even for me sometimes i'm like fuck IS THIS WORTH IT
but if i wanna pursue me dreams
i gotta look at it like my first husband put it....
IT'S ANOTHER FORM A DEDICATION

tammyp
05-02-2010, 08:47 AM
maybe she needs to talk to her dr. she can get some progesterone cream or something. this is just amazing to me that someone would gear up for better sex. maybe you need to step things up. lol

fitbody
05-02-2010, 09:15 AM
maybe she needs to talk to her dr. she can get some progesterone cream or something. this is just amazing to me that someone would gear up for better sex. maybe you need to step things up. lol

Personally its not amazing to me ! Sex is important ! Lack of sex drive can destroy relationship not to mention fuck u up personally. I don't see any difference in using steriods to increase sex drive or using steriods to increase muscle or using steriods to change urself from a woman to a man if that's ur goal as in gender dysmorphia which I personally know someone who was ubdergoing a sex change operation medically here in BC, Canada that our medical system was paying foor btw. Whatever ur reasons for taking steriods are ur own business as long. As u r aware of the side effects and are preppared for whatz coming down the pipeline and the extent will b revealed as u go cuz everyones different. But bottom line is if u r gonna play u gotta pay cuz nuttin is for nuttin. And sex is sooooooooOo much better after steriods that is a fact !!!!

fitbody
05-02-2010, 09:47 AM
btw my first husband took his wife before me to the doctors cuz she didn't have much sex drive
and he prescribed test
fact

sassy69
05-02-2010, 03:36 PM
Personally its not amazing to me ! Sex is important ! Lack of sex drive can destroy relationship not to mention fuck u up personally. I don't see any difference in using steriods to increase sex drive or using steriods to increase muscle or using steriods to change urself from a woman to a man if that's ur goal as in gender dysmorphia which I personally know someone who was ubdergoing a sex change operation medically here in BC, Canada that our medical system was paying foor btw. Whatever ur reasons for taking steriods are ur own business as long. As u r aware of the side effects and are preppared for whatz coming down the pipeline and the extent will b revealed as u go cuz everyones different. But bottom line is if u r gonna play u gotta pay cuz nuttin is for nuttin. And sex is sooooooooOo much better after steriods that is a fact !!!!

But in terms of someone going straight to steroids to self-medicate for sex drive is probably not the best approach. First, you can't stay on cycle forever just for sex drive. And a shift in hormones could produce a whole other set of issues (mood and otherwise). And there might be a reason for the low libido that won't be addressed just by throwing steroids on top. And all of this comes before even looking at the sides that come w/ most steroids. Maybe you get sex drive, but then maybe you bloat up another 20 lb because you decided to throw some deca in the pile.

Just saying - more than a post on a steroid board should be the approach this poster, or more importantly, his wife, should pursue.

fitbody
05-02-2010, 07:21 PM
But in terms of someone going straight to steroids to self-medicate for sex drive is probably not the best approach. First, you can't stay on cycle forever just for sex drive. And a shift in hormones could produce a whole other set of issues (mood and otherwise). And there might be a reason for the low libido that won't be addressed just by throwing steroids on top. And all of this comes before even looking at the sides that come w/ most steroids. Maybe you get sex drive, but then maybe you bloat up another 20 lb because you decided to throw some deca in the pile.

Just saying - more than a post on a steroid board should be the approach this poster, or more importantly, his wife, should pursue.

well i'd hope anyone would have the good sense to talk to a medical doctor about this '
to see if theres unlying issues
and things that need to be balanced out (hormones etc)

but that said we all self medicate
hell people smoke, drink, use rec drugs, steriods for strength, looks, T3's, clen, ephedrine etc for fat burners etc
so if someone wanted to take crank to improve their sex life
and they knew the risks and were willing to take them
thatz their business
a women to gain 20 lbs of bloat from crank
well i don't know how much crank they'd have to take for that response
i guess anythings possible
but myself i don't blow up when i'm on
maybe if you're shoveling crap in your mouth
just my own personal opinion and experience

Fox426
05-03-2010, 10:20 AM
Thanks for responses. Trying hard to get her to talk to her Dr. about hormone therapy, she is just shy and hard headed. From a womens perspective, how do I approach this and get her to realize the effect this is having on our relationship?

Lee Penman
05-03-2010, 11:35 AM
Thanks for responses. Trying hard to get her to talk to her Dr. about hormone therapy, she is just shy and hard headed. From a womens perspective, how do I approach this and get her to realize the effect this is having on our relationship?
It's all about honest communication. You just have to tell her exactly how you feel about the situation and the impact it is having on you. Presented the right way it should be well received.

And, hormones (particularily test prop in small doses) will certainly have an impact but as previously stated throughout this thread there will be side effects......

sassy69
05-03-2010, 03:19 PM
I think part of it, esp for women, is just to know its not a "fault" of hers or she's weird or anything. Low libido in women is completely not uncommon. Hormones are the foundation of so much of who and what we are. Its worth exploring to find out more about what's going on.

amy13
05-03-2010, 04:17 PM
...an idea for talking to her -
maybe instead of coming out and saying "why don't you want sex anymore?!" ...
you can lead into it by saying - "wow, honey you seem really tired lately. Maybe we should go to the doctor and see if your blood work is okay. Maybe there is something out of balance that can help you feel better"...

just a thought - she may be more open to talking and dealing with "energy levels" and then just add in the sex drive when talking to the doctor... he will probably ask :)

cat
05-03-2010, 04:21 PM
I think part of it, esp for women, is just to know its not a "fault" of hers or she's weird or anything. Low libido in women is completely not uncommon. Hormones are the foundation of so much of who and what we are. Its worth exploring to find out more about what's going on.

V. well said

Kate1
05-03-2010, 07:44 PM
Try doing the housework and cook her a nice dinner.

^this. Also - make sure you let her know how much you love her and appreciate everything she does for you.

GeminiJedi
05-04-2010, 01:20 AM
^this. Also - make sure you let her know how much you love her and appreciate everything she does for you.

^^ This! And do something nice for her that will help her feel more womanly like a gift certificate for a pedicure or massage or something.

fitbody
05-20-2010, 10:10 AM
I should start a thread called... MEN HELP ME !!!!!!
freakin precontest drugs got me so damn horny i'm going insane
i'm gonna by far have the best forearms in womens bb