PDA

View Full Version : ...is it all worth it?

browny133
05-01-2010, 12:17 PM
before i begin i have to put a picture in your mind..a guy at my gym only trains biceps n chest.you know the kind,he wears a tight top,pumps his arms and then works his mouth.he never trains back and has legs like tooth picks.he goes to the bar wearing tight tops and dances around knocking drinks out of peoples hands coz he's so tensed..we'll call him Disco Dave.
this morning was leg time and i've got this superset thing i do every other week where you do front squats with 2 plates a side for a set and while you're catching you breath your partner puts a plate on each end and you do a set of back squats.now this is intense and while im lifting some of the other guys have stopped and made an encourageing coment or two.Disco Dave has also stopped doing his cable curls and as i've finished and sat on the incline bench gasping for breath and unwrapping my burning legs he says " by the look on your face face i hope its all worth it "..panting i look up and smile while in the back of my mind im thinking "what the fuck do you know...you aint even on the same planet you prick..its all fucking worth it!! ".

esplendido
05-01-2010, 12:53 PM
They're everywhere. And nothing puts them in their place. You can't shame insecurity....

Mac
05-01-2010, 01:19 PM
I would have said ' fuck yes, it's worth it to me, but you obviously haven't a clue '

bodyhard
05-01-2010, 01:51 PM
He goes around knocking drinks out of peoples hands???

Shit not even a 6'7" 300lb'er, can go around knocking drinks out of peoples hands and not get into some serious shit.

Oh is it worth it? Hell fucking yeah!