View Full Version : Bubba the Love Sponge fired from TNA

~gymdiva~
05-01-2010, 11:27 PM
from a combo of twitter, facebook, and wrestlezone:

by Matt Boone
Apr 30, 2010
The following is a new message from the official TNA Facebook page:

TNA Wrestling

Effective immediately, TNA Wrestling has elected to terminate the services of Todd Clem p/k/a Bubba the Love Sponge.

HnBlG-hmf3I

by Matt Boone
Apr 30, 2010
The following are some tweets from Bubba The Love Sponge, reacting to his TNA release:

"i was going to take the high road but looks like tna has fired the first shot. Bubba"

"thanks dub. Two can play this game. Bubba army.let ur feelings known now!! @TNADixie She based my firing on anti bubba tweets."

"Kevin Eck of the Baltimore Sun really has a hard on for you. Check out his latest article on you." http://bit.ly/c5AvYN

"I think tna got worked n2 shoot from this assholes article. Sad that they program their product from marking out2 marks Bubba"

Follow more Bubba tweets on Twitter @ BTLSRadio.

by Matt Boone
Apr 30, 2010
The following are some new tweets from the official Twitter page of former TNA Knockout Awesome Kong:

"RT Bubba the Love Sponge Fired Following Kong Tirade: Following a tirade against former TNA Knockouts http://bit.ly/cow5BL (via @divadirt)"

Kong followed up a bit later with this one:

"#Kongfucious says: Karma is a bitch... named Kong!!!!"

Follow more Kong tweets on Twitter @ AwesomeKong.

Bowser1
05-02-2010, 12:39 AM
naw this guy seems like a douche, lol you cant be a radio host and blow up like that keep your personal grudge to yourself. makes the company look bad. he got fired...big deal lol

~gymdiva~
05-02-2010, 09:30 PM
^yep! :D

swoleoneday
05-03-2010, 11:50 AM
good, he was a waste of TV time... I can't believe he was stupid enough to do something like that. guess he just wanted to be controversial, only problem is that he ended up looking stupid.

O/T, but nice back gymdiva

shakes head, back on topic, yea, Bubba sucks... wish TNA would fire about 10-15 more, then they should be back in business.

~gymdiva~
05-03-2010, 01:41 PM
hehehe thank you :)

R.I.P.
05-03-2010, 10:41 PM
who cares? loud mouth fucking asshole. got fired from clear channel too.