PDA

View Full Version : Vanilla Isolation Review

DannyAbs
05-02-2010, 11:06 AM
Here is my review of Vanilla Isolation. Remember guys, this review is with Isolation mixed with 12 oz of water. If you go with milk, I am sure it will taste even better. Let me know if you have any questions.

Mixability: You can tell this is a high quality whey isolate by how easy it mixes. Once it hits water, it starts to mix instantly. With a few turns of a spoon, you have a thin, creamy shake to drink.

Taste: I am a chocolate shake guy, but just like Strawberry Isolation, this is the best Vanilla whey protein shake I have tasted. No artifical favor or sweetner aftertaste like you would expect. I could drink this flavor everyday without getting tired of it. Another win for the flavoring department at BA.

Price Point: $40 for 28 serving on the BA website is a little pricey, but it is currently $34 at Orbit Nutrition. There are also several 10 % off coupons floating around as well and Orbits has free shipping on orders over $75. That makes Isolation a steal. The only negative I can find with Orbit is that they are located on the west coast and I'm on the east. It does take 4 days to receive your order which isn't bad, you just have to plan ahead. I have gotten spoiled by bodybuilding.com and there 2 day turn around on most orders.

I'll be back in a few days with my review of Chocolate Isolation which I have high hopes for.

Dan

MuscleMitch
05-02-2010, 05:19 PM
Here is my review of Vanilla Isolation. Remember guys, this review is with Isolation mixed with 12 oz of water. If you go with milk, I am sure it will taste even better. Let me know if you have any questions.

Mixability: You can tell this is a high quality whey isolate by how easy it mixes. Once it hits water, it starts to mix instantly. With a few turns of a spoon, you have a thin, creamy shake to drink.

Taste: I am a chocolate shake guy, but just like Strawberry Isolation, this is the best Vanilla whey protein shake I have tasted. No artifical favor or sweetner aftertaste like you would expect. I could drink this flavor everyday without getting tired of it. Another win for the flavoring department at BA.

Price Point: $40 for 28 serving on the BA website is a little pricey, but it is currently $34 at Orbit Nutrition. There are also several 10 % off coupons floating around as well and Orbits has free shipping on orders over $75. That makes Isolation a steal. The only negative I can find with Orbit is that they are located on the west coast and I'm on the east. It does take 4 days to receive your order which isn't bad, you just have to plan ahead. I have gotten spoiled by bodybuilding.com and there 2 day turn around on most orders.

I'll be back in a few days with my review of Chocolate Isolation which I have high hopes for.

Dan
Nice review, 4 days isnt to bad from coast to coast. Keep the reviews coming bro.

DJTree
05-02-2010, 06:50 PM
I'm really glad you're liking the products brother, it's important to me that people know I'm not just blowing sunshine when I say that it mixes easily and tastes fantastic. (Unfortunately a lot of garbage products have ruined the "mixes easily with a spoon" tagline. Luckily ISOLATION delivers, and ACTUALLY does mix easily with a spoon :yep: and tastes incredible!)

Dan

DannyAbs
05-03-2010, 05:09 AM
These are top notch products Dave, I just hate I waited so long to give them a try. I'll post my review of Chocolate Isolation in the next few days and I plan to order a couple of tubs of Onslaught in the next week or so. I can wait to give it a try. Thanks for putting out quality products!