PDA

View Full Version : Is EQ worthwhile? Why or why not?

NPCKnight
02-10-2009, 07:17 PM
I have always been an advocate and fan of EQ. But as time went on I truly began to wonder if it does much for my muscular gains. There is no doubt in my mind that EQ not only helps in hunger and vascularity, and increased endurance through a rise in red blood cells, however I am not convinced it does much for muscle gains to be honest.

I also think that EQ should be run a minimum of 12 weeks. I have ran it 15 weeks at 400mg and 18 weeks at 600mg.

I have not used it in a cutting/contest cycle due to what it does to my hunger levels.

When considering leaving EQ out of my next bulk, I find...that I have a hard time coming to terms with that because I love and welcome the hunger and above all, I notice a ridiculous surge in endurance in heavy, high intensity filled workouts.

I am also in touch with the fact that too high of a dose for too long can make blood very viscous and contribute to clotting problems. Which is why I am at a crossroads to give EQ one more legitimate shot at 800mg/wk for 12 weeks to see if it kicks it up a notch in adding lean mass or just settle for half the dose (400mg/wk) for the same duration to reap its endurance and vascularity effects.

red barraca
02-10-2009, 07:28 PM
test-p1-5wk test-c600mgs eq500mgs,will be my thrid cylce,done sust tren ,sust deca,i want to try something new

BigJD69
02-10-2009, 07:40 PM
I am assuming that you are going to incorporate a Test to your bulking cycle. If so why don't you switch from EQ to Deca. As far as blood clotting add low dose aspirin, I take one every day for it's benefits to your heart.

DECABEATZ
02-10-2009, 07:48 PM
Im a fan of eq also. I use a couple of times and loved the results . If vasucalarity is what your after in my mind theres no better. I would use for pre-contest mostly never carried in a bulk cycle. Cant wait to start a new cycle its been 4 long years !

holyintellect
02-10-2009, 08:22 PM
Im a huge fan of EQ....I think it certainly has its time and place in a cycle, and can be a huge benefit to most athletes.

The only catch is that the user has to be realistic in his expectations.....its certainly not testosterone, and the results wont be the same.

holy

Johnny Phenomenon
02-10-2009, 11:48 PM
Im a huge fan of EQ....I think it certainly has its time and place in a cycle, and can be a huge benefit to most athletes.

The only catch is that the user has to be realistic in his expectations.....its certainly not testosterone, and the results wont be the same.

holy

No but I remember someone posting about how they switched out half their testosterone dose (800mg down to 400mg) 8 weeks into a cycle and switched in 500mg of EQ and saw amazing gains. I think that you are right, EQ use needs to be realistic, however I think at the right dose and with a good main staple drug EQ can have great synergy.

maxititer
02-10-2009, 11:59 PM
EQ is great steroid main advantage is that EQ can be safely run on higher doses, 1-3g per week. EQ does not convert into estrogens, so no estrogens related sides. Some time people ask what should I run deca or EQ Common things between deca and EQ is that non of it converting into estrogens and both can elevate RBC count and hematocrit. High hematocrit can be very dangerous, and any one who run high doses EQ should pay good deal attention to it. If this question under control then deca and EQ can be used together with great results.

Here is what I would call as good bulking cycle with EQ: 2 g EQ and 600mg deca per week plus 15iu of levemir ED for 16 weeks.

buselmo
02-11-2009, 12:01 AM
Tried EQ twice... once at 400 mg for 15 weeks, and a couple of months ago at 600 mg for 10 weeks... never made a difference whatsoever other than making me want to cheat on my diet from the hunger.
if someone needs to run a minimum of 600 mg for a minimum of 12 weeks to see minor results, i'd rather up the test or add some tren to see faster results and a smaller hole in my pocket.
Oh, and btw, after dropping the 600 mg eq, i didn't change anything, and results kept coming... didn't change anything else other than dropping the EQ.

NPCKnight
02-11-2009, 02:11 AM
EQ is great steroid main advantage is that EQ can be safely run on higher doses, 1-3g per week. EQ does not convert into estrogens, so no estrogens related sides. Some time people ask what should I run deca or EQ Common things between deca and EQ is that non of it converting into estrogens and both can elevate RBC count and hematocrit. High hematocrit can be very dangerous, and any one who run high doses EQ should pay good deal attention to it. If this question under control then deca and EQ can be used together with great results.

Here is what I would call as good bulking cycle with EQ: 2 g EQ and 600mg deca per week plus 15iu of levemir ED for 16 weeks.

Bro....suggesting 1-3g or more specifically, 2g of EQ on a bulk is a bit irresponsible IMO. People may read this and try it and end up having problems with there blood viscosity. And please what in the hell is levemir?

Chris the Swede
02-11-2009, 03:12 AM
IŽll probably run EQ three months, april may, june. IŽm sensitive to the sides from harder androgens, perhaps IŽll do 2 week pulses of Winstrol or tren ace intermittently... Suggestions?

marcus300
02-11-2009, 05:02 AM
Ive tried EQ many times at different dosages and IMHO its worthless for muscle building, its a very weak compound and needs to be ran for a long time to even see some gains and that's if your one of the lucky ones who state its good. Personally I feel the people who shout about how good EQ is are blinded by the other compounds they are using within the stack and its them other compounds what are really giving them gains.

Ive tried it on its own and within many different stacks and I can honestly say its a waste of oil and the only benefit you could get is to oil your bike chain with it. Its one of them subjects what is talked about on many boards and that just shows you there that the majority don't respond to it and there is a problem with gains, so why risk using it when other compounds what can be used with almost guarantee results than using a hit and miss compound.

I do prefer short type cycles linked to a prime and EQ just doesnt fit into that way of cycling but even if I did use longer type I wouldnt use a compound what gives me zero gains in muscle tissue. If your happy using it and you feel it gives you gains in some way thats fair enough, we all react differently to compounds and knowing how your body responds to all these chemicals will help you plan the idea stack.

buselmo
02-11-2009, 06:27 AM
Ive tried EQ many times at different dosages and IMHO its worthless for muscle building, its a very weak compound and needs to be ran for a long time to even see some gains and that's if your one of the lucky ones who state its good. Personally I feel the people who shout about how good EQ is are blinded by the other compounds they are using within the stack and its them other compounds what are really giving them gains.

Ive tried it on its own and within many different stacks and I can honestly say its a waste of oil and the only benefit you could get is to oil your bike chain with it. Its one of them subjects what is talked about on many boards and that just shows you there that the majority don't respond to it and there is a problem with gains, so why risk using it when other compounds what can be used with almost guarantee results than using a hit and miss compound.

I do prefer short type cycles linked to a prime and EQ just doesnt fit into that way of cycling but even if I did use longer type I wouldnt use a compound what gives me zero gains in muscle tissue. If your happy using it and you feel it gives you gains in some way thats fair enough, we all react differently to compounds and knowing how your body responds to all these chemicals will help you plan the idea stack.

very well put!

it's kinda like some people i know who say "man, i used gh at 4 iu per day for 8 weeks and i got shredded... it's fucking amazing"
then when you ask them about their whole stack, they say:
"test, primo, tren, winny, T3, clen, ephedrine... etc"
and when you ask about the diet, they say:
"it's the first time i was ever this strict, and i did a lot of cardio too"

same thing goes with EQ... a lot of people say i'll use the same test dose as last time, add EQ, but i'll up the calories a lot and train like an animal! then attribute the results to the EQ rather than the diet and training modifications.

Baal
02-11-2009, 10:34 AM
Bro....suggesting 1-3g or more specifically, 2g of EQ on a bulk is a bit irresponsible IMO. People may read this and try it and end up having problems with there blood viscosity. And please what in the hell is levemir?

Levemir is a long acting insulin.

RazorRipped
02-11-2009, 10:53 AM

You saved me from typing. Thanks as usual bro.;)

RazorRipped
02-11-2009, 10:54 AM
it's kinda like some people i know who say "man, i used gh at 4 iu per day for 8 weeks and i got shredded... it's fucking amazing"
then when you ask them about their whole stack, they say:
"test, primo, tren, winny, T3, clen, ephedrine... etc"
and when you ask about the diet, they say:
"it's the first time i was ever this strict, and i did a lot of cardio too"

same thing goes with EQ... a lot of people say i'll use the same test dose as last time, add EQ, but i'll up the calories a lot and train like an animal! then attribute the results to the EQ rather than the diet and training modifications.

Give this man a cigar asap!:D

THUNDERGOD
02-11-2009, 12:40 PM
Nothing beat good old Test/oral/hgh....Right RR?

Mutant
02-12-2009, 04:50 PM
Like some of you, I have played with EQ at many different dosages. Both for contest prep, and bulking. I was never a big fan until I recently played with it at 1,200mg/wk. Alot...I know, but the gains were nice, and the fullness and pumps were great. Very little sides.

smvmuscle
02-13-2009, 03:04 AM
im trying EQ for the first time with SUS250 and as of right now...im not liking it and am thinking of stop the use.

i think im gonna go to short fast acting cycles as marcus and razor suggest....

plus i love High dose PROP :)

militantmuscle
02-13-2009, 03:11 AM
You can't discount the erythropoisesis stimulation effects of EQ, the added red blood cell count aids vascularity and muscle fullness, not to mention oxygen transport which in turn positively affects nutrient transport.

jacshelb
02-17-2009, 02:12 AM
You can't discount the erythropoisesis stimulation effects of EQ, the added red blood cell count aids vascularity and muscle fullness, not to mention oxygen transport which in turn positively affects nutrient transport.

So, in that sense, it may be valuable to add into with other compounds that show a more pronounced effect. i.e. If you are doing a good Test, Tren, D-bol cycle, with Insulin etc- EQ may aid in helping in nutrient transport and in turn enhance the effects of the rest of the cycle?

I'm getting the sense that people shouldn't expect to "rely" on it to see pronounced effects. Though, some may like to use it because of its relatively low sides to "round out" a cycle.

tank315
02-17-2009, 05:13 AM
jacshelb is right. That is why i like it as part of my combo, to round out the cycle with low sides. For some reason Test and Tren together make me lose my appetite so EQ keeps the hunger alive while cutting.

Grow like a Weed!

chucksm00th
02-17-2009, 11:52 AM
Tren would be better, besides you have to take both EQ or Tren EOD since its fast acting, so shoot for Tren

jacshelb
02-17-2009, 01:05 PM
Tren would be better, besides you have to take both EQ or Tren EOD since its fast acting, so shoot for Tren

WE'RE ALREADY ON TREN GODDAMNIT!!

(can you tell? :D I'm just kidding btw. )

militantmuscle
02-17-2009, 01:14 PM
jacshelb, I'd save the EQ, you're taking plenty of gear.

The whole EQ debate is subjective, and varies from individual to individual.

I wanted to inform you guys, a client who used AAS for the first time called me to tell me his progress, he has been using 600mg of EQ/wk for 8 weeks, and gained 22lbs (not LBM, but still an impressive figure). I have yet to check his bodyfat, but he is the type of guy who uses gear to "look good" (you guys know what I mean). So I am going to surmise that his results were very lean and he was very satisfied with his outcome.

This is just one case, but it does say that EQ has potential for growth in individuals.

chucksm00th
02-17-2009, 01:29 PM
WE'RE ALREADY ON TREN GODDAMNIT!!

(can you tell? :D I'm just kidding btw. )

i can see that!! lol:D

NPCKnight
02-17-2009, 02:32 PM

what the hell are you talking about EQ being fast acting? and they are for different purposes....some people even take EQ to offset the effects of tren.

chucksm00th
02-17-2009, 02:35 PM
what the hell are you talking about EQ being fast acting? and they are for different purposes....some people even take EQ to offset the effects of tren.

Just ask Dave...You have to tkae it EOD to be worthwhile since it dumps out of your system so quickly...I do understand it lingers around for months but thats what Dave had stated on

chucksm00th
02-17-2009, 02:36 PM
BTW why would you take it to offset the effect of Tren?? Ive never heard that b4. What are you offsetting?

militantmuscle
02-17-2009, 02:42 PM
The active life of boldenone undecylenate is 14-16 days. So it doesn't dump out so quickly.

chucksm00th
02-17-2009, 02:48 PM
The active life of boldenone undecylenate is 14-16 days. So it doesn't dump out so quickly.

Fair enough, but why would Dave say "its necessary to take it EOD otherwise your wastin your money"..Doesnt that constitute something thats a fast actin ester?? Im not busting balls here i just would like to know thats all...

militantmuscle
02-17-2009, 03:02 PM
chucksm00th,

I understand where you are coming from... unfortunately I have never heard Dave say that statement, so first we should verify that. Perhaps ask the big guy. I do know that breaking up dosages will contribute to more stable levels.

But as far as wasting your money, I would have to respectfully disagree.

NPCKnight
02-17-2009, 03:33 PM
LIKE i said...EQ is not fast acting. And secondly.....tren can interfere with one's ability to comfortably do cardio....and EQ increases red blood cells and endurance so maybe you can surmise why someone would use the two together.

chucksm00th
02-17-2009, 03:35 PM
LIKE i said...EQ is not fast acting. And secondly.....tren can interfere with one's ability to comfortably do cardio....and EQ increases red blood cells and endurance so maybe you can surmise why someone would use the two together.

never had that problem but it makes sense now. thanks!

Mutant
02-17-2009, 03:35 PM
BTW why would you take it to offset the effect of Tren?? Ive never heard that b4. What are you offsetting?

My guess is the RBS count. Also...in a way, the would be competing for receptiors...depending on how much AAS is being taken overall.

Fair enough, but why would Dave say "its necessary to take it EOD otherwise your wastin your money"..Doesnt that constitute something thats a fast actin ester?? Im not busting balls here i just would like to know thats all...

It simply doesnt make sense at all. Could it be possible that the discussion was about Boldenone Propionate or Boldenone Base? Those would have to be taken quite frequently.

Mutant
02-17-2009, 03:37 PM

LoL, I guess my answers were too late. I shouldnt be eating and typing.

Biggie908
03-02-2010, 02:19 AM
I have always been an advocate and fan of EQ. But as time went on I truly began to wonder if it does much for my muscular gains. There is no doubt in my mind that EQ not only helps in hunger and vascularity, and increased endurance through a rise in red blood cells, however I am not convinced it does much for muscle gains to be honest.

I also think that EQ should be run a minimum of 12 weeks. I have ran it 15 weeks at 400mg and 18 weeks at 600mg.

does increased hunger and more red cells help to build muscle.. more food and no more engery to power thought workouts...

Biggie908
03-02-2010, 02:19 AM

holy
details

Jermo
03-02-2010, 02:57 AM
My guess is the RBS count. Also...in a way, the would be competing for receptiors...depending on how much AAS is being taken overall.

It simply doesnt make sense at all. Could it be possible that the discussion was about Boldenone Propionate or Boldenone Base? Those would have to be taken quite frequently.

My best guess for why Dave would recommend EQ dosed EOD is to achieve "very" stable blood levels. Plus maybe it was in a cycle with test prop and since you would be pinning EOD anyways, you might as well get the added advantage of more stable blood levels plus the reduction in pain by combining EQ with prop. Just a thought.

MrOXY
03-02-2010, 08:31 AM
eq is great ive used it b4 @ 400 mg per week at 8 weeks and the results were good but i need 2 run it much longer to really appreciate the benefit of eq ,
right now ive been on 600 mg eq per week on my cycle for about 10 weeks now and im planning on running eq for a year perhaps ill drop the dose to 400 per week but so far im loving the results am getting vascular bu my main reason for using eq as a base is for my mma training and my endurance and cardio capacity has been favorably increased

Bryan Hildebrand
03-02-2010, 10:47 AM
you honestly can not beat EQ to increase your appetite, something I have really struggled with for 2 years now. i started eq and within 2 weeks my appetite was rampant. always hungry, which is 180 degrees opposite of what I was.

TheButcher
03-02-2010, 11:05 AM
Ive never had an appetite problem, its always us skinny guys who can eat a ton. But I tried eq twice and really didnt care for it much. Id rather use deca anytime. My joints seem to always feel better on deca. But I know of guys who sware up and down about eq. To each their own. I just figure you gotta find whats right for you and your goals.

nitrous
03-02-2010, 11:12 AM
nobody in this thread mentioned that EQ is good for collagen synthesis.. that alone would be a reason to include a low dosage of it

airagee23
03-02-2010, 12:05 PM
If you want fast acting EQ get you some Bold Prop. Its hard to find and alot of people cant use it and stop after the first week.

tank315
03-02-2010, 08:59 PM
750MG test E, 600mg EQ and 80mg EOD of Tren! Boom! EQ is awesome for fullness, pumps and vascularity

s2h
03-02-2010, 11:00 PM

I have not used it in a cutting/contest cycle due to what it does to my hunger levels.

When considering leaving EQ out of my next bulk, I find...that I have a hard time coming to terms with that because I love and welcome the hunger and above all, I notice a ridiculous surge in endurance in heavy, high intensity filled workouts.

I am also in touch with the fact that too high of a dose for too long can make blood very viscous and contribute to clotting problems. Which is why I am at a crossroads to give EQ one more legitimate shot at 800mg/wk for 12 weeks to see if it kicks it up a notch in adding lean mass or just settle for half the dose (400mg/wk) for the same duration to reap its endurance and vascularity effects.i have seen same results w/ ug EQ,but switch to vet grade Eq and got much better results.