PDA

View Full Version : 1st cycle..need some advice

rw0885
03-12-2009, 07:12 PM
im thinking about starting my first cycle of gear. was just wandering what is good for a first cycle? how long to stay on? dont want to get too big too fast. any advice is appreciated.

Johnny Phenomenon
03-12-2009, 07:27 PM
im thinking about starting my first cycle of gear. was just wandering what is good for a first cycle? how long to stay on? dont want to get too big too fast. any advice is appreciated.

Epic first post. Why do steroids if you don't want to get big? lol

BudTheBuilder
03-12-2009, 07:29 PM
If you are worried that by doing 1 cycle is going to make you look like someone from the mags then dont worry it wont.

As everyone here says 400 - 500mg of test per week for 10 - 12 weeks.
Followed by PCT.

Look on here for more info and put something together.

crashcrew56
03-12-2009, 07:39 PM
his problem is he can't gain too much size too quickly for legal ramifications associated with his job, he can't have ppl asking questions

BoneBz
03-12-2009, 07:39 PM
Research is a great first cycle

Here are just a few common sense treads from here.

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=1934
http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=1673
http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=1674

BudTheBuilder
03-12-2009, 08:06 PM
his problem is he can't gain too much size too quickly for legal ramifications associated with his job, he can't have ppl asking questions

This is true.
Although if he works with the average Joe who knows nothing Bout working out he can just tell them he has been working out and taking supps, show them some ad in the magazine where it says gain 30lbs.

But true it maybe for his job etc

rw0885
03-12-2009, 09:03 PM
yea the job thing is why i dont want to do a short and intense ass stack thats gunna bump me up 20-30 pounds really quick. trust me ive done tons of research. i just figured i would see what some people that may have some experience with the stuff had to say.

iusealittle
03-13-2009, 02:50 AM
This is true.
Although if he works with the average Joe who knows nothing Bout working out he can just tell them he has been working out and taking supps, show them some ad in the magazine where it says gain 30lbs.

But true it maybe for his job etc

:rolleyes: hmmmmm........ never thought of that!:Dgood thinkin.

use.

Johnny Phenomenon
03-13-2009, 03:47 PM
I think it is a big waste of money to use if you are trying to control gains, but if I were you I would use a pre-contest type of cycle, with a bit more test than recommended. This will help reduce bloating and increase hardness, without putting on unnecessary bulk. Just my .02 though.

Jack of All
03-13-2009, 06:34 PM
yea the job thing is why i dont want to do a short and intense ass stack thats gunna bump me up 20-30 pounds really quick. trust me ive done tons of research. i just figured i would see what some people that may have some experience with the stuff had to say.

I wouldnt want to do a short and intense ASS stack either!:eek: