PDA

View Full Version : High blood sugar levels

gettnbig
03-12-2009, 08:17 PM
I have been off cycle for 8 weeks now and just had blood work done. Teat levels came back normal, Cholesterol came back normal. However the blood sugars came back high. I have to go in and do a glucose test now.
Question, is it normal for blood sugars to be elevated after cycle.
Cycle ended with Test E and Mastron. Did pct with nolva and clomid, while on pct i was also doing clen.
Would like to gear up again next month, but want to make sure i am doing it right and my levels are back to normal range.
Please let me know about blood sugar levels and if they are effected while cycling and will the blood sugar levels return to normal with more time off?

Tatyana
03-12-2009, 11:37 PM
Numbers please, as well was it a fasting sample?

You blood sugar levels will fluctuate on a day to day basis. I don't think that steroids would have much effect on glucose levels.

maxititer
03-13-2009, 08:18 AM
you can ask your doctor to run glucose tolerance test.

BigJD69
03-13-2009, 12:27 PM
I have never heard of AAS raising BSL, but HGH and IGF-1 will

gettnbig
03-13-2009, 08:50 PM
I will find out my levels on Wednesday when I go in for a 2 hour glucose test. I was really wondering if might be due to either taking clen , nolva or clomid. It doesn't sound like it though. Thanks to the responses I appreciate you taking time with helping me

maxititer
03-13-2009, 11:46 PM
IGF-1 will not increase BG, but on high dose like 10-20 mg may decrease it. IGF is for insulin like growth factor, IGF1 not only looks like insulin, but also can bind to insulin receptor and act like insulin.

Foreman_Rules
04-23-2009, 09:52 PM
I will find out my levels on Wednesday when I go in for a 2 hour glucose test. I was really wondering if might be due to either taking clen , nolva or clomid. It doesn't sound like it though. Thanks to the responses I appreciate you taking time with helping meWho would have guessed you had no idea what you were talking about.

gettnbig
04-24-2009, 06:12 AM
That's why I was asking. Duh