PDA

View Full Version : ~ Hitman drops WWE future hint!! ~

~Maz~
05-04-2010, 08:51 AM
~ Hitman drops WWE future hint!! ~

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01037/Bret_Hart_682x400_1037036a.jpg
FAMILY TIES ... Bret poses with the Hart Dynasty on the WWE's tour of Europe

BRET HART has raved about his recent return to the WWE and hinted he may extend his stay with the wrestling promotion.

The Hitman returned for a WrestleMania match with Vince McMahon, but remained as part of their programming in the aftermath of the showpiece event to guide the Hart Dynasty to the tag team titles.

And speaking on the Right After Wrestling show on SIRIUS Radio, Hart said: "I thought I'd be done at WrestleMania, but every week there's something else.

"I don't mind. I'm having fun. The return of The Hitman has been good for me, good for the fans and good for the wrestlers.

"There's been nothing but an upside to it all. I'm pretty happy with it."

Canadian Hart's last appearance for the WWE is scheduled to be on WWE Raw from Toronto on May 17.

And although he insists he doe not see himself carrying on after that date, he added: "At the same time I wouldn't rule anything out if I can play a useful role.

"It's not like I'm doing that much these days.

"As long as I'm not on the road every day like I used to be.

"The Monday Night Raw role I've had for the last three months was a lot of fun...and I would do it all over again."

~gymdiva~
05-04-2010, 01:39 PM
(psssst! don't forget to credit your source!)

~Maz~
05-05-2010, 04:07 AM
~ Shoot i always forget that bit!! The Sun newspaper UK!! ~

swoleoneday
05-05-2010, 08:53 AM
Its really good to see Bret back in the wrestling business. After reading his book, you could tell it really tore him up inside leaving wrestling the way he did. He was on a spiral downhill ever since Montreal.

While i'm not quick to call him the greatest ever, he is definitely one of the best.

~gymdiva~
05-05-2010, 01:03 PM
~ Shoot i always forget that bit!! The Sun newspaper UK!! ~

hahahahaha it's ok, I forgive you ;)

spankings next time! :D

ROTFLMAO
05-08-2010, 02:44 PM
~ Hitman drops WWE future hint!! ~

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01037/Bret_Hart_682x400_1037036a.jpg
FAMILY TIES ... Bret poses with the Hart Dynasty on the WWE's tour of Europe

BRET HART has raved about his recent return to the WWE and hinted he may extend his stay with the wrestling promotion.

The Hitman returned for a WrestleMania match with Vince McMahon, but remained as part of their programming in the aftermath of the showpiece event to guide the Hart Dynasty to the tag team titles.

And speaking on the Right After Wrestling show on SIRIUS Radio, Hart said: "I thought I'd be done at WrestleMania, but every week there's something else.

"I don't mind. I'm having fun. The return of The Hitman has been good for me, good for the fans and good for the wrestlers.

"There's been nothing but an upside to it all. I'm pretty happy with it."

Canadian Hart's last appearance for the WWE is scheduled to be on WWE Raw from Toronto on May 17.

And although he insists he doe not see himself carrying on after that date, he added: "At the same time I wouldn't rule anything out if I can play a useful role.

"It's not like I'm doing that much these days.

"As long as I'm not on the road every day like I used to be.

"The Monday Night Raw role I've had for the last three months was a lot of fun...and I would do it all over again."

good stuff