PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate Isolation Review

DannyAbs
05-05-2010, 11:17 AM
This is my review of Chocolate flavor Isolation mixed with 12 oz of water. I hope these reviews help you guys decide to give Isolation a try. Let me know if you have any questions.

Mixability: Once again guys, this is a high quality whey isolate that mixes instantly when it hits liquid. I love the zero clumps and the thin texture. It makes it easy to slam 52 grams of quality whey isolate in less than 3 minutes. For me, the thin texture makes it easier to drink on these hot days as opposed to thick protein shakes. It makes it quite refreshing.

Taste: A very solid flavor. It is more dark chocolate than milk chocolate. I was somewhat disappointed, but that was due to my own high expectations for this flavor to be unreal. The strawberry and vanilla flavors were by far the best I have ever had. They were truely unreal flavors for each type. The chocolate is right on par with the best I have had, but it did not knock out the competion like the others did. I still enjoyed the flavor very much and think it time, it will grow on me.

Price Point: Guys, take advantage of the sale at Orbit Nutrition. You will not be disappointed in the price or quality.

After trying all three flavors, I think I will continue to order the Neapolitan package (a flavor of each) every month. I am typically a chocolate guy, but the strawberry and vanilla flavors are too good to pass up. I will be back in a few weeks with a review of Onslaught. I plan to order it from Orbit and will first review it for taste, but then will update you guys at the end of the month on its effectiveness. I hope these reviews help in your supplement choice and you decide to give BA a try. You won't be disappointed.

Dan

DannyAbs
06-04-2010, 10:42 AM
Just finished my second tub and I have to admitt that Chocolate has become my favorite flavor of Isolation. I originally ranked it third, but now Strawberry is my least favorite. Strawberry is great occasionally, but in my opinion, it is not a flavor that you will want to take everyday. The Vanilla is still the best tasting Vanilla I have ever used. Both Chocolate and Vanilla have the long term taste value that I look for in a protein. Somethiong that I can drink two to three times a day and actually look forward to having.