PDA

View Full Version : T3 at 100mcg...how long is safe?

babybull
05-07-2010, 11:32 AM
Guys, Im on my 10-12th week of a cycle containing test at 600mg ew, tren 100mg eod, clen 100 mcg ed 2 weeks on 2 off....ECA the other two....and T3 ramped up to 100mcg ed.

Ive been on the T3 at 100 mcg for about 6 weeks now. How long can I run it at that dose for? Im figuring on running it till I hit my goal...4-5 more weeks with a nice long taper down. Something like 80mcg for a week, 60 for a week, 50 for a week, 30 for a WEEK, 20 FOR A WEEK...ETC.

Ideas?

Gunners
05-07-2010, 11:52 AM
You should be fine doing that, most peoples thyroid recovers quite easily, even after prolonged use of T3.

I wouldn't use ECA & Clen, go with one or the other and give your beta 2 receptors a break. T3 will upregulate these receptors...

Mr.Bones
05-07-2010, 02:01 PM
Shit you can t3 your entire life if you wish

Warped
05-07-2010, 02:02 PM
20 weeks is ok. And no need to taper. Atleast thats what I`ve been reading.

Gunners
05-07-2010, 02:27 PM
^^ At 100 mcg make sure you taper! Don't know what you been reading?

babybull
05-07-2010, 02:28 PM
You should be fine doing that, most peoples thyroid recovers quite easily, even after prolonged use of T3.

I wouldn't use ECA & Clen, go with one or the other and give your beta 2 receptors a break. T3 will upregulate these receptors...

Im not doing them at the same time bro....2 weeks on two off on the clen....eca on my off weeks of clen.

thanks for all the advice guys...so far, from what Ive read and heard Ill be fine! thats good because I have another 10-15 to shed off quick! Its been a long road...296 down to 221 now!

Gunners
05-07-2010, 02:44 PM
Yes that's how i read it... But it's still over kill IMO, give those receptors a break they will be more responsive but, if it works for you...

babybull
05-07-2010, 03:22 PM
Yes that's how i read it... But it's still over kill IMO, give those receptors a break they will be more responsive but, if it works for you...

Gotcha!

Its actually funny you bring that up because I was just telling myself this morning that maybe my next 2 weks I should lay off the stims...for the reason you posted. Receptor break

I think I will take these next two weeks off it...but Im sure Ill still need something...coffee...caffiene alone...Im not sure I can live without anything..lol.

Gunners
05-07-2010, 04:00 PM
Gotcha!

Its actually funny you bring that up because I was just telling myself this morning that maybe my next 2 weks I should lay off the stims...for the reason you posted. Receptor break

I think I will take these next two weeks off it...but Im sure Ill still need something...coffee...caffiene alone...Im not sure I can live without anything..lol.

When your on next to no carbs, yeah it's hard lol. You know how it is when your losing body fat, it's so easy in the beginning and then it gets tougher and tougher. This is when people pick up a bigger & bigger sledge hammer but what's needed a lot of the time is to take a different direction.

Go off the ECA and Clen, stick with the T3, T3 actually upregulates the beta 2 receptors, then go with clen or ECA and shock your system.

heavyiron
05-07-2010, 05:44 PM
T3 can be run for years.

JWolfe
05-08-2010, 12:11 AM
T3 can be run for years.

But if one was on it for years how long would it take after stopping to be back to normal on average do you think?

Jello
05-08-2010, 10:56 AM
I just read a research study that had men and women running it at doses of 150 per day for 6-8 months. They tapered up over 2 weeks and then back down at the end. Thyroid function returned to baseline within a month for all the test subjects.

I've never ran T3 for that long but it appears from that study that prolonged use is safe as long as you come off properly.

heavyiron
05-08-2010, 12:13 PM
But if one was on it for years how long would it take after stopping to be back to normal on average do you think?
Some bounce back in a week or two. I have seen studies where it took up to 4 weeks for full restoration of thyroid but I doubt that will be the norm.

Jello
05-08-2010, 12:33 PM
Some bounce back in a week or two. I have seen studies where it took up to 4 weeks for full restoration of thyroid but I doubt that will be the norm.

You're right, almost everyone of them recovered within 2 weeks, but a handful of them took upwards of a month. That's still not a long time when you consider the dose and duration.

babybull
05-08-2010, 01:37 PM
I just read a research study that had men and women running it at doses of 150 per day for 6-8 months. They tapered up over 2 weeks and then back down at the end. Thyroid function returned to baseline within a month for all the test subjects.

I've never ran T3 for that long but it appears from that study that prolonged use is safe as long as you come off properly.

No shit?

I think I need to read up some more...I was always worried about hurting my Thyroid forever if I ran 100mcg for like 4months or something.

Id love to be able to run it until I get shredded...then lower the dose and do a lean bulk just to help shed the extra fat off. I gain fat way easy!

hilly
05-08-2010, 02:04 PM
if worried take a product like iodide or now food thyroid energy when coming off it

Chong Li
05-11-2010, 03:30 PM
quick question: say you dont change your diet around, and your still eating moderate amount of carbs. also say this person has never been able to keep mass and slim off the body fat at the same time. he just shrinks and BF stays the same when dieting. If this person was to take T3, and do everything he normally does, yet looses the body fat and actually gets semi-peeled...would this indicate the person has a thyroid issue and the T3 was helping his thyroid?

ChocolateThunder
05-11-2010, 03:33 PM
Guys, Im on my 10-12th week of a cycle containing test at 600mg ew, tren 100mg eod, clen 100 mcg ed 2 weeks on 2 off....ECA the other two....and T3 ramped up to 100mcg ed.

Ive been on the T3 at 100 mcg for about 6 weeks now. How long can I run it at that dose for? Im figuring on running it till I hit my goal...4-5 more weeks with a nice long taper down. Something like 80mcg for a week, 60 for a week, 50 for a week, 30 for a WEEK, 20 FOR A WEEK...ETC.

Ideas?

That much T3 at once is overkill. The most you would ever need is 50-75mcg. Any more and you're asking for a loss of LBM.

barbellbarbie
05-11-2010, 03:33 PM
T3 can be run for years.
this

but at 100mcg a day there is a real chance of muscle loss..

fudo myo
05-11-2010, 04:49 PM
at 100mcgs make sure you dont drop the tren. thats prob your best bet on retaining your muscle mass.

heavyiron
05-11-2010, 05:15 PM
this

but at 100mcg a day there is a real chance of muscle loss..
More steroids...

barbellbarbie
05-11-2010, 05:16 PM
umm how about just less t3....

heavyiron
05-11-2010, 05:19 PM
umm how about just less t3....
No, more is better. Kinda like penis...

Jello
05-12-2010, 12:29 AM
quick question: say you dont change your diet around, and your still eating moderate amount of carbs. also say this person has never been able to keep mass and slim off the body fat at the same time. he just shrinks and BF stays the same when dieting. If this person was to take T3, and do everything he normally does, yet looses the body fat and actually gets semi-peeled...would this indicate the person has a thyroid issue and the T3 was helping his thyroid?

If you think you have a Thyroid deficiency, got get blood work done. No guessing that way.

That problem sounds more like diet to me though.

s2h
05-12-2010, 06:06 AM
No, more is better. Kinda like penis...classic....