PDA

View Full Version : Site problems?

fatbackgoal
05-11-2010, 09:34 AM
Trying to order and the message "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded". Hope it gets fixed as I have a nice order to place with some other folks I have turned on to Need2.

"Rodz"
05-11-2010, 06:12 PM
looks like were up bro

needtogetaas
05-12-2010, 03:56 AM
Trying to order and the message "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded". Hope it gets fixed as I have a nice order to place with some other folks I have turned on to Need2.
Ya we are growing so damn fast that every so often we keep exceeding our bandwidth. We also outgrew our servers twice since we started our forums. so many people coming to different parts of the site at once that it slooooooooooooowssssss down. So we just keep making the upgrades man.

Sorry the site was down for a few ours last night. Good news is because of that we have extended our huge sale till monday of next week may 17th!!!!!!

Huge flash sales at Needtobuildmuscle.com do not miss it - RX Muscle Forums

check it out here my bro. Also My man. I am happy that you gave NTBM a chance a few months back, and now you love us so much to tell your friends.

This happens all the time though. It only takes 1 interaction with our company and you are hooked for life. All it takes is for some one to not listen to what some of the shit bags of the internet have to say about a good guy like me and give me one chance. Everything I do I do it for you and people like you and me. The good people of this industry who have been dealing with the bullshit of other sup companies for fair to damn long.

I am going to change how things work. I am going to change what a supplement company really should be like. O well sorry I need to change what I said...

WE ARE GOING TO CHANGE IT ALL. ME AND ALL THE GOOD PEOPLE WHO KEEP ADDING UP DAY AFTER DAY. Together we got big plans. And anyone with me knows they share in everything with me. I make damn well sure of it.

Thanks fatback man. Love seeing you over on NTBM.net forums too. Always good to see a friend.