PDA

View Full Version : Aromasin problem

HemiPowered
05-11-2010, 02:57 PM
Does aromasin make your libido/sex drive dissapear? It seems like everytime I take it I have no desire for sex. Doesnt matter the doesage.

HemiPowered
05-11-2010, 03:04 PM
Do you have to run a serm during cycle?

ChocolateThunder
05-11-2010, 03:28 PM
Does aromasin make your libido/sex drive dissapear? It seems like everytime I take it I have no desire for sex. Doesnt matter the doesage.

If you use too much of it, yes.

xmusclex
05-11-2010, 03:28 PM
Most anti-estrogens kill your sex drive. Also depends how much your taking too.

ChocolateThunder
05-11-2010, 03:29 PM
do you have to run a serm during cycle?

yes!

HemiPowered
05-11-2010, 03:39 PM
i was taking 6.5cc for a week and still killed my sex drive. Been on cyclre two weeks. I dont think it could be anything eles. Running Test E and EQ.

skinny
05-11-2010, 03:41 PM
Drop it down to 12.5mg ed and see how you feel.

HemiPowered
05-11-2010, 03:52 PM
My apologies, Iwas tking 6.5mg. 1/4ml and still too much. My girlfriend will be very pissed if this continues!
:help:

joe d
05-11-2010, 04:05 PM
is it possible your estrogens are to high? that could cause the issues. 6.5mg is a really low dose. i doubt it is enough if you are running any kind of cycle. have you tried using adex instead?

fudo myo
05-11-2010, 04:10 PM
too little estrogen kills your sex drive. If your not taking above 500mg of test you may not need an ai. also, no you dont have to use a serm on cycle. you do need one for pct or if your need to block too much estrogen if you havent been taking an ai on cycle. remember you need some estrogen to grow try to not drop it to nothing unless cutting for a show.

heavyiron
05-11-2010, 05:16 PM
Get your E2 checked. High OR low can cause libido issues.

Bigbench1
05-11-2010, 10:11 PM
Get your E2 checked. High OR low can cause libido issues.

Best option right here. You may be VERY sensitive to AIs or just be one that converts very little test to estrogen. Being only 2 weeks in with longer esters means that peak levels havent been reached and a high amount of estrogen hasnt even had time to convert. Maybe hold off on the aromasin for a week and see if libido comes back to normal. If it does, then hold off until its needed and get blood work down to know where E is either on aromasin or with no AI

NPCKnight
05-11-2010, 11:25 PM
Most anti-estrogens kill your sex drive. Also depends how much your taking too.

Its an Aromatase Inhibitor :no:

NPCKnight
05-11-2010, 11:27 PM
I'd add proviron. And I think your problem was with the nandrolone, not the AI.

12.5mg Aromasin is a mild dose.

Jermo
05-12-2010, 12:30 AM
I'd add proviron. And I think your problem was with the nandrolone, not the AI.

12.5mg Aromasin is a mild dose.

He said he's using Test E and EQ. So no nandrolones.

I'd go with what HI said, it could be either high or low E2 so get it checked.

HemiPowered
05-12-2010, 12:45 AM
I will def add proviron. I just dont get why my libido is gone so soon into cycle. The only thing I can think of is I must be very sesitive to Aromasin.
:dunno:

NPCKnight
05-12-2010, 12:52 AM
He said he's using Test E and EQ. So no nandrolones.

I'd go with what HI said, it could be either high or low E2 so get it checked.

nandrolone was in the cycle last time and probably the problem... he is psyching himself out....this time around he doesnt even have the problem and perhaps wont. the mind is everything.(and a very funny thing)

I agree it could be estrogen, but since the first time around he didnt patiently wait to systematically eliminate one compound at a time, and he dropped nandrolone, added proviron, dropped and ceased aromasin, and administered hcg....he has NO IDEA this time around what the culprit most likely was. be patient, don't panic, and don't psych yourself out...that is some great advice i have given and will continue to give.

Silidons
05-12-2010, 01:57 AM
I'm taking 10mg EOD and my sex drive is through the roof.

s2h
05-12-2010, 06:03 AM
Does aromasin make your libido/sex drive dissapear? It seems like everytime I take it I have no desire for sex. Doesnt matter the doesage.if your using liquid aromasin you could be over dosing and that may be your problem.....chck your dose

NPCKnight
05-12-2010, 11:34 AM
its accurately dosed/the best liquid around..Researchstop

HemiPowered
05-12-2010, 03:16 PM
I need to find someone to do a blood test. Someone who is sensitive to the situation and discreet.

s2h
05-12-2010, 03:21 PM
I need to find someone to do a blood test. Someone who is sensitive to the situation and discreet.Quest Labs..

ChocolateThunder
05-12-2010, 03:45 PM
its accurately dosed/the best liquid around..Researchstop

x 1,000. ALL of their stuff is REALLY good.

Ymir
05-12-2010, 03:57 PM
it is very invidual, but yes killing your estrogen levels will kill you'r sexdrive.

Ticpo
05-12-2010, 04:33 PM
Currently running
750mg test e/week
600mg eq/week
10mg aromasin/day

My sex drive is through the roof. I'm 36 and get spontaneous erections all day long. If I were to drop the aromasin my estro would rise, my face would bloat, and my sex drive would plummet within 10 days. You gotta find the sweet spot. Too little estro is bad but too much will kill it as well. Make sure your aroma is legit.

s2h
05-12-2010, 05:07 PM
its accurately dosed/the best liquid around..Researchstopcould be bad math......

NPCKnight
05-13-2010, 02:44 AM
he had deca dick from the NPP is my guess. Not using that this time...using EQ....add proviron. The end.

fits
05-13-2010, 10:21 AM
I have 10mg tabs of aromasin and i am taking 1 per day as i seem to be estrogen sensitive. Im doing 500mg per week Test E. The First few weeks I was horny as hell and notice an increase in size when on the flop! but thats all gone now.

I was concidering dropping back to 1 tab eod but i was trying this before and had decided i should go to per day so may just leave it. Im on to week 6 now and its ot like i dont have a sex drive, just not rampant. (which is good as the g/f is away on a holiay!)

The Ultimate Warrior
05-13-2010, 11:35 AM
I was recently administering an AI EOD with a low dose of TE and I felt great overall with mood, sex, physical status, everything. Until I started HCG 2 weeks ago, I thought it would make sense to also start taking the AI everyday, but it actually feels as if my sex drive has gone down, and my erections dont look or feel as stupendous so I automatically assumed it was HCG. I have a feeling now it might be the increased frequency of the AI so instead of dropping both of those ancillaries together I will try not to panic as Hulk states and do one at a time to try and figure out the culprit. This is like one big science experiment. Very interesting.

HemiPowered
05-13-2010, 02:53 PM
Well dropped the Aromasin completely for three days now and....problem solved. I have my desire and sex drive back almost in full effect. I told you IT WASNT IN MY HEAD. The brain can be very powerful but I knew it wasnt my mind. So now I have decided not to run Aromasin at all. I must be very sensitive to it. Need to figure out another serm to run during. Maybe none at all. Anyway, I feel much better knowing what the problem was and that I was able to fix it. Thanks for all the replies.

NPCKnight
05-13-2010, 09:16 PM
You still are not running proviron. You are 2 weeks into your cycle(not even) and you already had sex drive problems?
Whether it was aromasin or not, you had it flagged in your mind that aromasin was the culprit in my opinion. Use AIFM then with proviron.

HemiPowered
05-14-2010, 02:07 AM
Like I said, it WAS aromasin cause the test or EQ hasnt even kicked in yet. Sex drive was gone instantly when I got on aromasin. From super horny and hard erections to not horny and hardly erections in a week. Then when I came off it came back to normal in three days. There's nothing eles it could have been.

NPCKnight
05-14-2010, 04:54 AM
If you say so. Proviron and maybe AIFM

I took Letro for over 2 weeks and my pencil still had lots of lead.

s2h
05-14-2010, 05:49 AM
I have 10mg tabs of aromasin and i am taking 1 per day as i seem to be estrogen sensitive. Im doing 500mg per week Test E. The First few weeks I was horny as hell and notice an increase in size when on the flop! but thats all gone now.

I was concidering dropping back to 1 tab eod but i was trying this before and had decided i should go to per day so may just leave it. Im on to week 6 now and its ot like i dont have a sex drive, just not rampant. (which is good as the g/f is away on a holiay!)add a second compound...NPP/EQ ,,,etc

HemiPowered
05-14-2010, 12:59 PM
add a second compound...NPP/EQ ,,,etc

As stated earlier, im running it with EQ.

HemiPowered
05-14-2010, 01:23 PM
As stated earlier, im running it with EQ.

im an ass. Sorry, was not paying attention. Thought you were talking to me.

NPCKnight
05-14-2010, 08:23 PM
Hmm...what does proviron do? BOOST sex drive.....improve free testosterone and make the testosterone you are taking MORE EFFECTIVE. Why wouldn't you want to optimize the testosterone you are injecting by freeing up test from SHBG?

s2h
05-15-2010, 02:38 AM
Hmm...what does proviron do? BOOST sex drive.....improve free testosterone and make the testosterone you are taking MORE EFFECTIVE. Why wouldn't you want to optimize the testosterone you are injecting by freeing up test from SHBG?and it taste great.....

heavyiron
05-15-2010, 12:35 PM
Hmm...what does proviron do? BOOST sex drive.....improve free testosterone and make the testosterone you are taking MORE EFFECTIVE. Why wouldn't you want to optimize the testosterone you are injecting by freeing up test from SHBG?
Exactly ^^^

Conciliator
05-16-2010, 08:04 PM
Well dropped the Aromasin completely for three days now and....problem solved. I have my desire and sex drive back almost in full effect. I told you IT WASNT IN MY HEAD.Right, considering you were taking an AI (which is well known to cause libido issues), NPCKnight's diagnosis that the problem was "probably" deca in your last cycle was pretty retarded, IMO.

HemiPowered
05-16-2010, 09:05 PM
Right, considering you were taking an AI (which is well known to cause libido issues), NPCKnight's diagnosis that the problem was "probably" deca in your last cycle was pretty retarded, IMO.

In NPCknight's defense though, NPP is know for causing libido problems. Sometimes referred to as "deca dick". A friend of ours was injecting the same NPP as I was and he also had deca dick for a couple months. Truth be told, I did not rule each thing out on my last cycle as I should have so its hard to tell what exactly the problem was. But this time I did one thing at a time and discovered it was the Aromasin.

heavyiron
05-16-2010, 09:26 PM
In NPCknight's defense though, NPP is know for causing libido problems. Sometimes referred to as "deca dick". A friend of ours was injecting the same NPP as I was and he also had deca dick for a couple months. Truth be told, I did not rule each thing out on my last cycle as I should have so its hard to tell what exactly the problem was. But this time I did one thing at a time and discovered it was the Aromasin.
Get your E2 and Free T tested. You will be very suprised how high your E2 is...

I use 25mg of aromasin every day. I bang my wife every day when I run the AI. In fact she just got some =)

NPCKnight
05-17-2010, 02:23 AM
Right, considering you were taking an AI (which is well known to cause libido issues), NPCKnight's diagnosis that the problem was "probably" deca in your last cycle was pretty retarded, IMO.

wow, thats a real intelligent answer. Nandrolones don't cause deca dick in your world? There is only one thing retarded in this thread and it was retard-free until you commented.:flowers:
Nice sunglasses. I guess the sun never sets on a badass!

heavyiron
05-17-2010, 08:32 AM
Update* I banged her twice yesterday*

HemiPowered
05-17-2010, 10:39 AM
Im banging twice a day now!

Conciliator
05-20-2010, 09:57 PM
wow, thats a real intelligent answer. Nandrolones don't cause deca dick in your world? There is only one thing retarded in this thread and it was retard-free until you commented.:flowers:No, in my world deca doesn't cause deca-dick 6 months after you take it, during a subsequent cycle that doesn't contain deca, after a long period of time in which libido has been fine. The moronic answer was yours. Seriously. Think about it. He ended his cycle of NPP back in November of '09. He does PCT and his libido returns to normal. He then starts having libidio issues in May of '10 during a cycle that contains no nandrolone, and your advice to him is "nandrolone was in the cycle last time and probably the problem..."

And I'm the retarded one, lol. Unbelievable.

NPCKnight
05-21-2010, 03:23 AM
Great sunglasses.