PDA

View Full Version : 8.5 Weeks Out. First Show!

todja77
05-13-2010, 03:44 AM
Hey guys,

I'm about 8.5 weeks out from my first show ever, pretty excited! I've never dieted like this before but I'm planning on following Dave's keto diet religiously beginning next week. I have a pretty fast metabolism so I hope 8 weeks is enough. The last 4 weeks I've been cleaning up my diet and really noticed a difference. Anyways, here are some pics, please go easy but at the same time feel free to help me out with any advice (Posing, lagging body parts, etc.). Just looking for some feedback, thanks! :)

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 205lbs
BF%: ???

tammyp
05-13-2010, 05:58 AM
decent base. posing needs to improve. id get moving...8 weeks isnt a long time.

todja77
05-13-2010, 06:16 PM
Thanks Tammy! I appreciate the feedback.

My posing definitely needs help. I'm going to start practicing 20-30 mins a day until contest day. It looks like my leg positioning and the leaning back thing I'm doing needs improvement. Also I noticed I'm not flexing my legs as much as I need to on the back shots.

Anyone else??

tammyp
05-14-2010, 08:10 AM
hamstrings are the biggest challange to pose. my suggestion is to video yourself if you can.

Jude2
05-16-2010, 06:56 PM
ON the side chest pose place your front foot in the middle of your rear foot and push your legs together as you spike your calf. In the rear shots try to internally rotate your back leg while squeezing your glutes and flex your calf. Get with someone at your gym who knows how to pose. I agree base seems to be in check. Keep hitting it hard.