PDA

View Full Version : Jan Tana Tanning

Mrfitness81
05-13-2010, 04:51 AM
Hi Guys,

I have a couple of shows coming up soon and one of them I plan on using Dream Tan. The 2nd organisation unfortunately has banned the use of dream tan due to the 'messiness' of it.

I was interested what are people’s protocols with using Jan Tana for a show, do you build it up days before or do you just go for all over on the day+ some oil? As much detail as possible would help me a lot.

Thanks

jscan1
05-17-2010, 04:18 PM
Hi Guys,

I have a couple of shows coming up soon and one of them I plan on using Dream Tan. The 2nd organisation unfortunately has banned the use of dream tan due to the 'messiness' of it.

I was interested what are people’s protocols with using Jan Tana for a show, do you build it up days before or do you just go for all over on the day+ some oil? As much detail as possible would help me a lot.

Thanks

I just did a show and started using Jan Tana first coat on THursday afternoon second coat on Thursday night then friday am did a third coat, After getting a good base I did two coats of liquid sun rayz on friday and one more on Saturday, I really liked the combo the Jan Tana had me a little orangey but the LSR browned it out and gave me a real nice color. The other bonus is it pretty much all washed off in two showers (one late Sat night and one Sun morning) so I was able to return to "civilian" life without too many stares!

THEVMAN
07-02-2010, 10:02 AM
Yes- I hear liquid sun rayz is awsome so I am using it at my next show

rockhard
07-02-2010, 12:42 PM
Liquid Sun Rayz is great!!! Dark brown (not orange/red), goes on easy, dries fast and not sticky, very little smell. I highly recommend it!!!

Sean Royer
07-26-2010, 01:37 AM
MrFitness81,

I have used Jan Tana for my last three contests and I think it is the best product on the market.... Why you ask, because it holds up, and has a very dark base that does not wash out when oil is applied. It stays on your skin for pre-judging and also looks great for evening show.

I have gotten sprayed all at once, most recent contest (Team U). Or have done 2-3 coats in the AM, and returned for 1-2 light coats in the PM.

Jan Tana Competition Color, what I always pick, best of luck, hope this helps.