PDA

View Full Version : 2 month progress pics

bodyhard
05-14-2010, 08:26 PM
Could use some constructive criticism from the likes of the Masters.

The first pic was on March my starting point, second pic April 1 month of training (I posted that one here) third pic taken today two months of training.

RX Muscle Forums - View Single Post - BH Journal

Baldiewonkanobi
05-14-2010, 08:44 PM
Obvious signs of Iron Abuse:

Erectors
Glutes
Lats
Serratus
Tris
Pecs

All UP, way up. And, John zero signs of that droopy shoulder....gone. You are freakin symmetrical.

What would I work on...bis and traps.

Great job my friend. Proud of ya.

Baldie

bodyhard
05-14-2010, 08:57 PM
Obvious signs of Iron Abuse:

Erectors
Glutes
Lats
Serratus
Tris
Pecs

All UP, way up. And, John zero signs of that droopy shoulder....gone. You are freakin symmetrical.

What would I work on...bis and traps.

Great job my friend. Proud of ya.

Baldie

Thanks Bill I am working on the shoulders extremely hard due to the clavicle issue.

Biceps? Hmm I guess you mean the thickness right? Cause my biceps grow too fast, believe it or not. If I train them too often they overshadow my triceps.

HeavyDutyGuy
05-15-2010, 12:54 AM
Impressive! Really nice progress! I dont know what else to say but keep it up.

Wh1teruss1an
05-15-2010, 12:58 AM
Great progress bodyhard, keep it up!

Mac
05-15-2010, 08:13 AM
You don't look like the same person. Great job!

axioma
05-17-2010, 09:13 AM
ok, tremendous progress, legs especially, not just in light of injury, but awesome changes regardless. Only criticism, keep working on lateral and posterior heads of delts. Your back and chest are getting really thick, so you will have to really nail the delts to keep the V.

bodyhard
05-17-2010, 09:40 AM
You don't look like the same person. Great job!

Great progress bodyhard, keep it up!

Impressive! Really nice progress! I dont know what else to say but keep it up.

Thanks guys!

ok, tremendous progress, legs especially, not just in light of injury, but awesome changes regardless. Only criticism, keep working on lateral and posterior heads of delts. Your back and chest are getting really thick, so you will have to really nail the delts to keep the V.

Ed (Olsup)said the same thing, because of that I have been working really hard on the side and rear delts.

Thanks for the insightful critique.

GerryT
05-18-2010, 07:06 PM
Excellent progress. Continued success. The hard work and dedication show!