PDA

View Full Version : Universal Animal Supplements

HammerStrength12
05-16-2010, 12:11 PM
I was just thinking the other day how much money I give to universal every year - right now I'm on the Pak (year round), PM, Flex and Nitro. I've done cycles of Pump (fucking amazing pre workout supp, far better than Superpump/NO Xplode IMO), Test and Stak which I've gotten great gains out of.

Like I said, I don't even want to guess how much money I spend on their stuff. But it all has worked so well for me in the past that it's hard to cut out their products. Anyone else in this "dilemma"

Will the Thrill
05-16-2010, 01:52 PM
While I have used their products as well and I think they are good, a lot of this stuff you could buy the individual components of from a place like True Protein and save money. Also you would get the added benefit of being able to put exact amounts of worthwhile supplements without paying for the added cost of marketing and the ineffective doses of stuff that's sprinkled in to make the product seem better than it is.

G-Roy
05-18-2010, 02:05 PM
I was a universal faithful for a long time, they are pretty good to people. I've goten more free stuff from them than I can remember but I just cant justify spending the money anymore.I get most of my stuff from true protein now or buy NOW brand if TP doesnt have it. Its a little more work to mix your own, but saves a ton of money.