PDA

View Full Version : Onslaught Taste Review

DannyAbs
05-17-2010, 11:37 AM
Guys,

I just got Onslaught in this past Friday and had my first serving after my workout this morning. I am going to post this review solely based on how the product tastes and then in the next four to six weeks, I will post how I feel it works in aiding strength and recovery.

Mixability: It mixed fairly well in 12 oz of cold water. Nothing like how Isolation mixes, but after several shakes and letting it sit for a couple of minutes, it was free of any clumps. All of the extra goodies mixed well too. Very little creatine settling at the bottom.

Taste: I believe 12 oz was a little too much water for two scoops of Onslaught. The taste was good, just a little to watered down for my liking. I am going to try 8 oz tomorrow and see if that solves the problem. At 12 oz, you get a hint of the Vanilla Cinnamon flavor and its sweet taste. I think this will be awesome with less water. It will have a milkshake type consistency and taste.

Price: $26 at Orbit right now. This is also the final run for Onslaught, so when its gone, that will be it. This is a steal for anyone wanting to try a high quality post-workout drink. You get 14 servings, so depending on how often you train, it will last you 3 to 3 1/2 weeks.

Another solid product from Dave and the guys at BA.

Dan

DannyAbs
05-18-2010, 09:41 AM
Just an update guys, 8 oz of water was perfect. To my surprise, it even mixed better than with 12 oz of water. It was almost instant like Isolation. Now that I have the consistency right, I can honestly say this is the best tasting post-workout drink I have had. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed taste wise.

Conrad
05-31-2010, 05:53 PM
Looks like BA has yet another solid product. GJ guys!

DannyAbs
06-04-2010, 10:50 AM
Finished my first tub of Onslaught this morning. After three weeks of use, I feel a little fuller. I haven't noticed any strength gains or increased recovery time yet, but that will prob come with continued use. I am somewhat torn however. I want to order more Onslaught, but I am also looking at Forged Steel while it is on-sale at Orbit. Has anyone tried Forged Steel?