PDA

View Full Version : Staying in hotel w/o a Refrigerator in room?

Tuffgirl410
05-19-2010, 12:59 PM
Hello All! So when traveling for a show & staying in a room that you may not have a mini refrigerator in, how have you keep your food fresh/chilled for a day or two?

TreeTrunkLegs
05-19-2010, 04:04 PM
Its def not fun, but what i did was clogged the sink some how. Filled it with ice from the ice machine, and stuck the Tupperware in there. You are going to have to change it frequently but itll keep it cold for a little while. Did you ask at the front desk? Many times they have them and can put one in the room for you.

Tu Holmes
05-19-2010, 04:35 PM
I just won't do it... If I want a fridge I stay at like a place that's all suites if I have to.

joe d
05-19-2010, 05:58 PM
Hello All! So when traveling for a show & staying in a room that you may not have a mini refrigerator in, how have you keep your food fresh/chilled for a day or two?

bring a cooler. if they have an ice machine your all set. if not you will need to find one. if there is a supermarket near by you can get rotisseri chickens there and thats really all you need to be cooked. if not raw veggies, ezekiel bread, and pouches of tuna are about as good as you will get.

Tuffgirl410
05-20-2010, 06:58 PM
Yippie I found a cooler that is suppose to be able to keep ice for 3 days!! Igloo Maxcold bitch! Lets see how it works out! And thanks for the suggestions:D

joe d
05-21-2010, 07:21 PM
Yippie I found a cooler that is suppose to be able to keep ice for 3 days!! Igloo Maxcold bitch! Lets see how it works out! And thanks for the suggestions:D

id beleive that if you kept it in a 45 digree room. cant you change the ice daily? once a day is usually fine just keep foods in zip lock bags.