PDA

View Full Version : figure cycle?

Bigtrainer_23
05-20-2010, 02:23 PM
What would be a good first "cycle" if you even call it that, for a figure competitor. Not sure about dosing or really other than select orals that are decent for females. She needs to build up a little more muscle for sure. I was thinking primo or winni, maybe anavar, what about low doses of a testosterone? thanks for the help. Nothing is near set in stone yet thats why id like to get some opinions while doing some more research. Thanks

Bigtrainer_23
05-20-2010, 02:37 PM
also i forgot to mention she is on birthcontrol. what are the conflicts with test and bc? She did a show last novemeber and since then has been lacking a lot of energy, and sex drive.. where as before i believe were her strongest attributes lol thanks again

tammyp
05-20-2010, 04:49 PM
TEST?????????????????? ARE YOU KIDDING???????? no way does a figure competitior need test. have you seen the look as of late? much softer and smaller than 5 years ago.

10 mg anavar is all she needs with perfect diet and hardcore training.

sassy69
05-20-2010, 05:00 PM
As Tammy said - 10 mg anavar is all that is needed, but this assuming there's already a solid muscle base from diet & training, and not looking to rely on the drugs to do this. I would really hesitate to go w/ anything more aggressive, first because the sides are all much more aggressive than those that are usually pretty minimal w/ anavar. Absolutely NO REASON to go w/ any test. If you're at that level, then there's some major failure in the diet & training. Drugs are SUPPLEMENTAL, not fundamental to diet & training.

You can use the Search button on the top of the forum to find a lot on anavar and "first cycles" for women, as well as with birth control. All of those are standard questions.

What I am concerned about is the fact that, as I understand, this competitor has NOT used any AAS yet, but 6 months later after a show is experiencing fatigue, lack of energy, etc?

I've heard of women who have come out of the extremes of competition prep w/ hormonal impact, thyroid impact, metabolic impact. Before you start looking to start self-medicating, I'd HIGHLY recommend this person gets a complete physical w/ a full blood panel to see what is off. Throwing in more drugs is really goign fuck things up before you even start getting back into the stresses of competition prep.

Bigtrainer_23
05-21-2010, 08:09 AM
As Tammy said - 10 mg anavar is all that is needed, but this assuming there's already a solid muscle base from diet & training, and not looking to rely on the drugs to do this. I would really hesitate to go w/ anything more aggressive, first because the sides are all much more aggressive than those that are usually pretty minimal w/ anavar. Absolutely NO REASON to go w/ any test. If you're at that level, then there's some major failure in the diet & training. Drugs are SUPPLEMENTAL, not fundamental to diet & training.

You can use the Search button on the top of the forum to find a lot on anavar and "first cycles" for women, as well as with birth control. All of those are standard questions.

What I am concerned about is the fact that, as I understand, this competitor has NOT used any AAS yet, but 6 months later after a show is experiencing fatigue, lack of energy, etc?

I've heard of women who have come out of the extremes of competition prep w/ hormonal impact, thyroid impact, metabolic impact. Before you start looking to start self-medicating, I'd HIGHLY recommend this person gets a complete physical w/ a full blood panel to see what is off. Throwing in more drugs is really goign fuck things up before you even start getting back into the stresses of competition prep.

Thanks for the sound advice. For the record im a national level competitor myself, i have a fair amount of knowledge regarding supplementation just not with woman. I had the same thought, about possibly have thrown off her thyroid. I train her very hard and shes as disciplined as you can get in terms of dieting. However she does need a little more muscle on her, thats for certain. Hence why i was curious about the test. Whatever we decide to do wont be for a little while anyway, im trying to tell her to get some blood work done but she is young and stubborn :p I appreciate the advice!

tammyp
05-21-2010, 08:38 AM
supplementation for you is WAYYYYYYYYY different than for a female. ive seen too many women with terrible sides from a BF that isnt framilar w gear a woman. she will get great results from just var, but i suggest blood work to check under lying issues first as sassy said.

Suzanne
05-21-2010, 09:22 AM
the amount of muscle for figure can be gotten easily with food and training. most figure competitors are afraid to eat enough to grow

Bryan Hildebrand
05-21-2010, 12:08 PM
Drugs are SUPPLEMENTAL, not fundamental to diet & training.

Before you start looking to start self-medicating, I'd HIGHLY recommend this person gets a complete physical w/ a full blood panel to see what is off.

Cliff Notes take home points.

couldn't have said it better myself.

physical and bloodwork asap. something tells me she's got a little thyroid suppression, but really... who knows? get it done now before you entertain pharms.

Bigtrainer_23
05-21-2010, 01:17 PM
supplementation for you is WAYYYYYYYYY different than for a female. ive seen too many women with terrible sides from a BF that isnt framilar w gear a woman. she will get great results from just var, but i suggest blood work to check under lying issues first as sassy said.

I knoooooow thats why im asking! I realize there is a huge difference between myself and her. Im not going to put her on something if i dont know about it completely. Im doing my own research as well. Will most likely take the advice given here. She set an appointment for bloodwork thankfully so im sure something will come up.

musclemilf
05-21-2010, 01:38 PM
I knoooooow thats why im asking! I realize there is a huge difference between myself and her. Im not going to put her on something if i dont know about it completely. Im doing my own research as well. Will most likely take the advice given here. She set an appointment for bloodwork thankfully so im sure something will come up.

Just curious, why isn't she doing her own research?:) Why not just show her this forum? She can inbox the moderators and ask questions anonymously. :)

Bryan Hildebrand
05-21-2010, 09:31 PM
Just curious, why isn't she doing her own research?:) Why not just show her this forum? She can inbox the moderators and ask questions anonymously. :)

and BINGO was her name-O!

s2h
05-21-2010, 10:30 PM
Just curious, why isn't she doing her own research?:) Why not just show her this forum? She can inbox the moderators and ask questions anonymously. :)cause she trusts her man....which leads to great things or a train wreck.........

Bigtrainer_23
05-21-2010, 11:02 PM
cause she trusts her man....which leads to great things or a train wreck.........

Exactly, shes a hairstylist. I wouldnt do my own research if i needed to know something about a hair color. Funny how a thread or a question will lead to so much criticism, or even asking why someone else isnt asking the questions. lol. Thanks again though for those expressing sound advice. Much appreciated :)

s2h
05-21-2010, 11:05 PM
Exactly, shes a hairstylist. I wouldnt do my own research if i needed to know something about a hair color. Funny how a thread or a question will lead to so much criticism, or even asking why someone else isnt asking the questions. lol. Thanks again though for those expressing sound advice. Much appreciated :)just glad to see your researchng and looking out for her...not many guys are that cautious

sassy69
05-22-2010, 08:42 PM
I'm still more concerned about why she's having problems getting balanced just from the last show. I don't think its all that uncommon for people to come out of competition prep w/ some metabolic imbalance. So I'd absolutely get that under control first.

Then as far as the chemistry, I see no reason to go w/ anything other than anavar and a good diet & training program. I hate to see people use the drugs to hit a competition date "this season" to make up for muscle they just haven't spent enough time building yet. I'm not judging because I haven't seen your client, but I'm giving you my best advice in terms of the drugs. Way too many women look to them to hit a competition date in the near future instead of spendind an off-season building.

Bigtrainer_23
05-24-2010, 02:44 AM
I'm still more concerned about why she's having problems getting balanced just from the last show. I don't think its all that uncommon for people to come out of competition prep w/ some metabolic imbalance. So I'd absolutely get that under control first.

Then as far as the chemistry, I see no reason to go w/ anything other than anavar and a good diet & training program. I hate to see people use the drugs to hit a competition date "this season" to make up for muscle they just haven't spent enough time building yet. I'm not judging because I haven't seen your client, but I'm giving you my best advice in terms of the drugs. Way too many women look to them to hit a competition date in the near future instead of spendind an off-season building.

Mine too! I actually had that happen to me after last years nationals. My thyroid got all out of wack and it sucked bad. Still feeling it a bit in fact but i didnt use the prescription they gave to me to bring it back. Im not a fan of using drugs/meds to fix things if they can be done on a more homeopathic level. But anyway, shes my girlfriend too, idk y i didnt just say that in the begining, irrelevent i guess. But she trains very hard and eats fairly clean year round. Using drugs to me is a privelage, and she sees it that way too, so by no means is it something that shes being inpatient about or using it as a crutch. Take my word for it Sassy, we've done a lot of work in the offseason, thats where shows are won right? ;) Just something we're considering as i said before, nothing yet is set in stone. she has an appointment this week too so i'll keep you all posted on the results

tammyp
05-24-2010, 06:05 AM
hairstylist too:)