PDA

View Full Version : Chemical Dreams......Tell yours!

Zetawill
03-13-2009, 06:28 PM
Okay maybe it's the combo of tren and low carb, but I had a crazy dream last night of raiding a buffet that was dedicated to pastries. The whole time I was thinking, man this is really gonna put behind at least a week.

Not really a nightmare, but I even knew in my dreams this would set me back a week or two if it really happened.

What's the craziest dream you've had while on different chemicals?

Spauldo
03-14-2009, 12:16 AM
I always have crazy dreams even without the chemicals

jacshelb
03-14-2009, 03:28 AM
Yep, crazy dreams a plenty. Lots of details, lots of weirdness. Try taking cabergoline with tren and clen and see what dreams you have.... I got into an argument once about this. Some people claimed that it was just the tren. But, trust me, the other two amplified it for sure. Any one of the three and I'm having crazy ass dreams- add them together and it's intolerable. In fact, after awhile I felt like I hadn't even slept. It was like I was staying in the REM dream state all night long instead of just for a portion of the night or something. I would have a dream that was just a number over and over or a single sound or idea, fucked up! No more of that shit please! lol. I need a good night's sleep!

Johnny Phenomenon
03-14-2009, 11:10 AM
Yeah tren is starting to give me crazy dreams. I can't remember them in detail, but I saw 'Last House On The Left' last night, so I did wake up a few times in the middle of the night with violent, spastic movements.

chucksm00th
03-14-2009, 12:53 PM
always have weird dreams, but Im always dreaming about food when im dieting

Jack of All
03-14-2009, 01:44 PM
I usually sleep sound enough that I dont have or dont remember any dreams but when i wan taking clen that changed. My standard dream was i was back in high school and my wife (girlfriend in high school) didnt want me any more. In the dream either I couldnt remeber her phone number to call her or i couldnt get to her house, or she was telling me to go away and she didnt want to see me anymore. Must have had the dream 3x a week.

i would wake up mad at my wife! I hope they are not premonitions. If my wife left me I would be broke!

Suzy Brown
03-14-2009, 01:51 PM
I had a crazy dream last night of raiding a buffet that was dedicated to pastries.

I've had the "all you can eat CAKE" dream lots of times, and never did a cycle. Also food court dreams, wedding buffet dreams, lots of dreams of pigging the fuck out. Even now I can remember some of these foods, textures, colors, cakes filled with jams, chocolates filled with liquors...

svtmuscle
03-14-2009, 02:03 PM
damn I just want to take some Tren and Test :( then i'd be glad to let you konw

xxterxx
03-14-2009, 02:23 PM
im not on any chemicals... only 40mcg of clen and low carb diet...

i dreamt about this one guy in the gym... who is alot bigger than me.. alot stronger than me... he is trying to kill me with a knife... and i was holding a knife too... i stabbed him 3 times.. i won...

and i become the biggest in the gym... ROFL :D

SonOfPluto
03-14-2009, 02:56 PM
I find that 15 to 18mgs of melatonin before bed induces a very vivid dreamlike state.

Zetawill
03-14-2009, 08:27 PM
I find that 15 to 18mgs of melatonin before bed induces a very vivid dreamlike state.

Holy jeez.....I bet you are in a good mood all the time.....the highest I've ever taken was 5mg....15-18 is crazy!

svtmuscle
03-14-2009, 09:33 PM
that's a god damn coma state!!! 15mg wtf 3mg before bed and I'm out like a lamp!!!

Canuck_Muscle
03-14-2009, 11:08 PM
I actually had a fucked up dream last night. I dreamt that I was at a movie theatre and some guy was getting in my face so I went to fuck him up and everything went into slow mo. It then cut over to me being in some huge house and going into this basement and then getting transported into another world where there were flying dragons and I was fighting these monsters with a weapon that was a cobra head that I would throw. Really I had that dream last night. It was messed up.

KANE
03-15-2009, 09:00 AM
when on take tren i dream that i'm in pulp fiction film its cool, in the dream i shoot and hit people and do drugs... when i wake up i'm like wtf that was awesome!

ironrayne
03-25-2009, 07:06 PM
Lol, I dont think I can sleep long enough while on to dream. I turn into a cat napper. 3 hours here and there.

Now keto diets, that fucks me right up. Dream about eating ice cream and cookies every single night