PDA

View Full Version : My first serving of crealyze!! Feedback!

BuffGuy
05-21-2010, 03:39 PM
Hello, a little about me.. I was 185lb bodybuilder at age 22... around 13% bodyfat... Long sotry short I had UC at ate 22.. lost muscle went down to 115lb..had sergury, etc.. now im doing okay now age 24.. I have been working out for 4 months again and all food natural.. been back to 150lb..
My first supplement was arthrolyze for my nagging knee, shoulder, etc.. pain.. all gone now... TY species!!! Okay now i feel like I need some boost like creatine.. I always took other supplements back in the day and it bothered me... superpump 250.. nitrotech, nanovapor, celltech.. some of them worked fine.. but gass and bloating.. now I just took my first serving of crealzyze... taste was okay.. mix was good .. Stomach is good no pain.. okay literaly 22 mins past by and i feel semi pump full WTF!!! Ill write back how it went in the gym ...

BuffGuy
05-21-2010, 05:08 PM
Amazing results.. just my first serving and i added about 5lb to my bench with 8 reps.. and i felt i had more energy.. If i add a good 5-10lb in 2 weeks.. well there ya go...!

GRAVESY
05-22-2010, 03:55 PM
Just saw this stuff at a store, going to grab some next time i am in the neighborhood. Never really got anything from other creatine products, but I think this one is worth a try, imo.

BuffGuy
05-22-2010, 09:04 PM
Just saw this stuff at a store, going to grab some next time i am in the neighborhood. Never really got anything from other creatine products, but I think this one is worth a try, imo.

It is my Day 2 today on crealyze.. And i did Arm... Bicep/tri
I felt a good pump, and i didn't get tired.. where as before.. the pump was soso.. and id get tired after i was done with bicep.. and tricep i would half ass it... So it worked for me.. Hopefully works for u too.. Also no stomach upset... which is very important to me!!! good luck