PDA

View Full Version : Wellness Policy Strikes Again

~gymdiva~
05-22-2010, 01:07 PM
latest victim? Carlito....and if this story is true then he's an idiot for squandering his talent, ability, and opportunities....

by Matt Boone
May 21, 2010

The following is from WWE.com:

"WWE Superstar Carlito (Carlos Colon) has been released from his World Wrestling Entertainment contract as of today May 21, 2010. Carlito’s termination was due to his first violation of the WWE Wellness Program and his subsequent refusal to attend a rehabilitation facility."

(source: wrestlezone)

"Rodz"
05-22-2010, 03:09 PM
Wow, maybe he was looking for a way out, because he wasn't being used often?

HammerStrength12
05-22-2010, 05:00 PM
Maybe he was looking for a way out and Vince offered him a bribe to "test positive" for drugs to make it look like Vince actually cares about the "wellness policy"

sfreemanii
05-23-2010, 07:41 AM
He and Primo were getting ready to have a heel run against the Harts. I don't think he was looking for away out. He has already been announced working for his father in PR next weekend.

Sandpig
05-23-2010, 08:41 AM
He and Primo were getting ready to have a heel run against the Harts. I don't think he was looking for away out. He has already been announced working for his father in PR next weekend.
But refusing rehab doesn't make sense then.

~gymdiva~
05-23-2010, 10:24 PM
it makes sense if he doesn't see an issue....I haven't seen if it was said what he was specifically popped for....say he's a rec pot smoker and got caught....he probably thinks there's not a problems....which there may not be....hard for us to know since we're outsiders but I don't know, I think I'd go to a paid for rehab program to keep my job....I think that may speak volumes for his level of happiness in the company at the moment....

~gymdiva~
05-23-2010, 10:48 PM
hmmmm, maybe scratch that:

by Nick Paglino
May 23, 2010
F4WOnline.com is reporting that Carlito, real name Carlos Colon, was ultimately released from WWE because he showed up to last week's Raw taping "unfit to perform." Because WWE.com noted that Colon violated the Wellness Policy, it was assumed that he had failed a drug test, however, it's being reported that Colon did not fail a test, however appeared to the Raw taping and management felt he could not perform and asked him to go to rehab. When he refused, and claimed that he did not have a problem, he was terminated from the company.

(source: wrestlezone)

Wrex
05-24-2010, 01:57 PM
Yeah, you test positive for weed, its a fine, not a suspension... unless they changed that... thats crazy though, to show up to a taping noticably unfit to work.