PDA

View Full Version : Oral precontest stack?

Spartan25
05-22-2010, 03:30 PM
Since I am in Afghanistan fighting for this beautiful country right now and I am on the move a lot thats why i need to take orals.
What ORAL STEROID would you suggest for a male who wants to add 5lbs of muscle while on a precontest diet.

I was thinking of taking Clen, T3 for my cutting stack 50mg Winstrol for 10-12 weeks but I did not know what else.

Maybe Primobolan, Anadrol or Dianabol TABS at low dosages for 8 weeks? What is a good muscle builder for a precontest stack? I know dbol makes you hold water. Any suggestions would be great.

s2h
05-22-2010, 03:34 PM
i'm confused are you doing a show or just wanting to look like you are????

Spartan25
05-22-2010, 04:18 PM
i'm confused are you doing a show or just wanting to look like you are????

I will be doing a show in November I will start dieting maybe July but I want to get all the information I can now.

I will get back from deployment in September so I will spend a couple of months dieting during war.

s2h
05-22-2010, 10:53 PM
my best advice would be to hire a prep coach w/ a good rep....that being because by what you posted isnt really a good pre-contest program....there are some really good guys on this site to go to....research it and find someone to work w/ you...

Silidons
05-22-2010, 11:20 PM
turinabol or anavar

s2h
05-23-2010, 07:54 AM
turinabol or anavarproblems he's in Afghan...so things like t-bol and var aren't gonna be available....they got these litttle afghan dudes that go outside the fences and bring you back your goodies..or so i heard......

Spartan25
05-23-2010, 09:14 AM
problems he's in Afghan...so things like t-bol and var aren't gonna be available....they got these litttle afghan dudes that go outside the fences and bring you back your goodies..or so i heard......

I am with a Special Forces Team so I can get what I want. I might work with Dave but it would be hard to be in constant communication with him so idk.

what about Oral Tren?

joe d
05-23-2010, 09:48 AM
primo and var.

s2h
05-23-2010, 10:58 AM
I am with a Special Forces Team so I can get what I want. I might work with Dave but it would be hard to be in constant communication with him so idk.

what about Oral Tren?11bpv here my friend(retired) thanks for all your doing....i guess the afghans get better selection then the iraq's...Dave's a good choice worked with him....only prob is there's gonna be no runnining allowed....keep me posted...PM me if you know Mike Wayne...

shorty9
05-23-2010, 11:05 AM
hey spartan25, the sacrifices you are making for this country are much appreciated. my brother is an army ranger, and has been to iraq and afghan several times now and I have the up most respect for u guys.

-that being said, before i contribute have a quick question. What type of metabolism/body type do u have? are u a person who stays lean no matter what but has a hard time gaining size(ectomorph), meosmorph, endomorph, combo ect...
-also, if you get back in sept.why not take a break from orals for 6wks or so and switch to some faster acting inj. like prop, tren ace, winny ect.. ? then could go back to orals once drop inj.closer to show time? i know you dont have a choice and will have to go with orals while you are over seas, but switching for 6 wks or so would give your liver a break(inj.can still have some hepatoxicity, but not like the c-17 alky orals) but still give u enough time to drop anything that may make you hold a little water and get the rest out in the last 2-4wks. -Also depends on your theories about pre-contest and gear. id run inj.all the way up to day before, but thats me. theres a whole sepparate thread on pre-contest gear that people have written alot on the last wk or so.
cheers, Shorty

apex23
05-23-2010, 12:31 PM
What is it about people liking VAR??? It is way to expensive for what you do not get out of it.

shorty9
05-23-2010, 12:41 PM
Cheers to apex23, have only run it once and could only afford to run 20-30mg/day. Id rather just go with something like winny which is alot cheaper on a mg for mg basis, and be able to use a reasonably effective dose, ie 50-100mg/day.

Spartan25
05-23-2010, 08:29 PM
hey spartan25, the sacrifices you are making for this country are much appreciated. my brother is an army ranger, and has been to iraq and afghan several times now and I have the up most respect for u guys.

-that being said, before i contribute have a quick question. What type of metabolism/body type do u have? are u a person who stays lean no matter what but has a hard time gaining size(ectomorph), meosmorph, endomorph, combo ect...
-also, if you get back in sept.why not take a break from orals for 6wks or so and switch to some faster acting inj. like prop, tren ace, winny ect.. ? then could go back to orals once drop inj.closer to show time? i know you dont have a choice and will have to go with orals while you are over seas, but switching for 6 wks or so would give your liver a break(inj.can still have some hepatoxicity, but not like the c-17 alky orals) but still give u enough time to drop anything that may make you hold a little water and get the rest out in the last 2-4wks. -Also depends on your theories about pre-contest and gear. id run inj.all the way up to day before, but thats me. theres a whole sepparate thread on pre-contest gear that people have written alot on the last wk or so.
cheers, Shorty

- I think I am more of a mesomorph leaning towards endomorph I think I am pretty carb sensitive. Well I guess anyone is carb sensitive if you eat 500+ carbs in one meal haha
- I just did not know if I was absolutely coming back in Sept. my dates have been pushed back in the past. Also orals are easier for me to carry around/store.

Spartan25
05-23-2010, 08:35 PM
Cheers to apex23, have only run it once and could only afford to run 20-30mg/day. Id rather just go with something like winny which is alot cheaper on a mg for mg basis, and be able to use a reasonably effective dose, ie 50-100mg/day.

If I were to take Winstrol for 7-8 weeks at 60-70mg a day would you suggest I break it up into 3 dosages of 20mg morning, afternoon, evening? or two dosages? I have 10mg pills

s2h
05-23-2010, 11:05 PM
If I were to take Winstrol for 7-8 weeks at 60-70mg a day would you suggest I break it up into 3 dosages of 20mg morning, afternoon, evening? or two dosages? I have 10mg pillsyour going in all the wrong directions...hire dave he does great work via internet and get the right program...take that much winnie and your gona feel lke a 80 year old man w/ arthritus..

joe293
05-24-2010, 12:18 PM
what oral steroid would you suggest for a male who wants to add 5lbs of muscle while on a precontest diet.

halotestin

s2h
05-24-2010, 10:13 PM
lol 70mg a day is not that much dude....ive seen guys do 100mg plus. grow some balls. I would suggest winny, and halo at 20mg the last 3 weeks. If you can get ahold of some primo tabs, that would be gold, if not anavar with the winny will do.guys like this (SF team operators) are subject to very high stress,dry hot conditions and normally have very low body fat....winnie and or ass usage thats hard on your joints are not good choices..it's a big difference then joe smith workn 9-5 in the USA...and there nutrition choices are far more limited...

JamesWebb
05-24-2010, 10:46 PM
your gonna diet for a show while at war? man your way more hardcore than me, i am having a rough time with it while working my desk job.

Gunners
05-25-2010, 04:44 AM
^^no me niether, it just goes to show what a complete waste of time the war is, you can be there for another 50 years and nothing will be achieved.

Go wth winni, var & halo last few weeks

tammyp
05-25-2010, 05:56 AM
and make sure you add liver support!

peopleschamp11
05-25-2010, 12:22 PM
Winny and halo.

Don't bother with the var, in my opinion. Very pricey and generally not worth it.

Ymir
05-25-2010, 06:29 PM
since you are not dieting yet, use anadrol

If dieting use Anadrol to keep maximum amount of mass during the diet just drop it in time for contest eg 4-6weeks out and shift to : Win/var/halo.

shorty9
05-25-2010, 08:01 PM
Spartan,
to answer your last question, yes, if I were u I would split the doses as evenly as possible throughout the day. orals dont have that long of a half life in most cases, so split morning-noon-night or morning-30min preworkout-night, or variation of depending on when you are able to workout. maybe shoot for about every 6 hrs.
-I would go with maybe something like d-bol @ 50mg/day while you are still over there, with the heat, physically demanding activity, stress ect.. that will help keep size and strength up while you are starting your diet. and maybe throw in some winny at 50mg/day. the dbol will also help with any drying out of your joints caused by the winny. You do have access to some type of AI dont you?

shorty9
05-25-2010, 08:02 PM
then drop dbol 4-6wks out like ymir said and switch to other non-aromatizing compounds. var, halo, primo, winny ect...

shorty9
05-25-2010, 08:32 PM
I also agree with tammyp, since you will be using c-17 alkyl orals for a some what longer time then the usual 4wks, it would prob be a good idea to use some kind of liver support. milk thisltle ect..
cheers, shorty