PDA

View Full Version : Red welts from hygetropin.

coaltrain
05-22-2010, 06:33 PM
I'm getting the dreaded red welts from pinning hygetropin. Has there been any concensus on what causes these. 192AA? Preservatives? It's not the bac. water as I have switched bottles and it's well within the expiration date. The HGH is also real as I am getting all the usual sides.

Anyone with some insight would be appreciated. Some say to switch brands (I don't really want to) and others say the welts go away after awhile and to stick it out.

Thoughts?

sydhammer08
05-22-2010, 08:16 PM
They should subside I had a similar experience and the welts itched. from what I recall it may have been dose related as well. Either lower the dose or perhaps try IM into small muscles rather than subq inj

THE-DET-OAK
05-22-2010, 09:50 PM
i did a lot of research on this some time ago-if its real hyg then its def 191aa

i noticed in a lot of medical journals the docs were addin a lil BA to the mix-like .9%

alot of people think BA casues pain but it simply is not true-it is actually more of an antisceptic

i have not tried this yet but i will def do so soon-i did have one guy i respect tell me that unless its really high quality the powder will gunk up when you do this-so when i try it im only going to mix a lil bit to see how it goes-you should give it a shot and report back :yep:

s2h
05-22-2010, 10:36 PM
I'm getting the dreaded red welts from pinning hygetropin. Has there been any concensus on what causes these. 192AA? Preservatives? It's not the bac. water as I have switched bottles and it's well within the expiration date. The HGH is also real as I am getting all the usual sides.

Anyone with some insight would be appreciated. Some say to switch brands (I don't really want to) and others say the welts go away after awhile and to stick it out.

Thoughts?2 weeks no probs.......

coaltrain
05-23-2010, 12:18 AM
i did a lot of research on this some time ago-if its real hyg then its def 191aa

i noticed in a lot of medical journals the docs were addin a lil BA to the mix-like .9%

alot of people think BA casues pain but it simply is not true-it is actually more of an antisceptic

i have not tried this yet but i will def do so soon-i did have one guy i respect tell me that unless its really high quality the powder will gunk up when you do this-so when i try it im only going to mix a lil bit to see how it goes-you should give it a shot and report back :yep:

Interesting. I'm going to try sydhammers method first. If no luck I'll give your method a whirl. THanks bro.

They should subside I had a similar experience and the welts itched. from what I recall it may have been dose related as well. Either lower the dose or perhaps try IM into small muscles rather than subq inj

This is what I was thinking about trying. A buddy of mine always pins Grow in the shoulders and has never had a prob. I will try this tomorrow and report back. I'm also going to dilute the concentration a little more on the next bottle.

s2h
05-23-2010, 07:51 AM
it's the perservative that is being used now in china...it will go away in 2 weeks and you will not get it anymore....promise

coaltrain
05-23-2010, 11:38 AM
it's the perservative that is being used now in china...it will go away in 2 weeks and you will not get it anymore....promise

Sounds good. I hope your right cause these fucker are annoying. I'll let you know how it goes.

P.S. I love your location. hahahah

Bryan Hildebrand
05-23-2010, 12:01 PM
also, try a little benadryl for it unti lit subsides.

coaltrain
05-24-2010, 12:19 PM
So I hit IM in the delt and there was no red welts! Unfortunately, the arm that I pinned yesterday morning repeatedly went numb while I was sleeping last night and I kept waking up trying to get blood back into it. Better than the red welts I guess.

axioma
05-25-2010, 09:42 AM
suffered similiar circumstances. the numbness is probably systemic gh related, not IM. No problems with IM, or wipe area with alcohol, sometimes a little sweat will irritate site. I concur with preservative, as similiar sides with IGF, actually welts were worse, so I quit.

coaltrain
05-25-2010, 11:29 AM
suffered similiar circumstances. the numbness is probably systemic gh related, not IM. No problems with IM, or wipe area with alcohol, sometimes a little sweat will irritate site. I concur with preservative, as similiar sides with IGF, actually welts were worse, so I quit.

I agree with the preservatives thing. Again this morning the numbness woke me up 2hrs before I had to get up and couldn't get back to sleep. Maybe not from IM but definately correlated to injecting in the arms as this type of numbness has never happened before with any sub-q inject. Oh well, like I said better than the welts. Did you keep pinning SQ, and if so did the welts go away?