PDA

View Full Version : JR nationals womens thread

tammyp
05-23-2010, 11:20 AM
4 weeks away...who is competing?????????????????

stephaniewicked
05-23-2010, 12:40 PM
Counting down the days... :)

Ibarramedia
05-23-2010, 10:23 PM
This should be a good contest.

~gymdiva~
05-23-2010, 10:29 PM
my girl LeighAnn Yeager will be there in fitness class B again :)

and so far as I know Lishia Dean will also be there in fitness class B after a year off from injury....

Suzanne
05-23-2010, 11:45 PM
I will be spectating and there to root for my WO buddy Gail

genex
05-23-2010, 11:50 PM
Definitely looking forward to this show - always one of my faves and it's usually decent doing shoots there as well! Good luck with prep everyone!

MnLWBB
05-24-2010, 12:48 PM
Lil 'ol me. 4 weeks and counting.

tammyp
05-24-2010, 01:35 PM

and your pics were stellar this morning girl!:yep:

Nitro Fueled Barbie/Mel Marx
05-24-2010, 03:38 PM

Good Luck Steph, I know you've been talking about it for some time now on facebook.......I know you'll kick some serious ass......

stephaniewicked
05-24-2010, 03:41 PM
and your pics were stellar this morning girl!:yep:

Good Luck Steph, I know you've been talking about it for some time now on facebook.......I know you'll kick some serious ass......

Thank you, girls! :hmn: I've been working hard, so we'll see what happens in a few weeks... either way, should be a great experience! I'm excited!!

Femphysiquefan
05-24-2010, 09:25 PM
I'll be there rooting everyone on from the audience. Feel free to stop by and say hello if you happen to see me before I see you!!! Best of luck to everyone competing!!!

Lilr24
06-06-2010, 09:45 PM
I am, I am....BUT I'm a little worried about my conditioning. I competed may 15th, took a full week off the diet, and have a hard time getting back on track : ( I don't think i'm gonna look as good as I did for the illinois state show! Feel like i've lost all motivation and drive, and am just BURNT OUT! Ready for it to be over!!!! LOL, awful attitude i know....but DAM this diet! PS, today is my birthday....no birthday cake for this gal. You better believe i'll be making up for it after the show though haha.

stephaniewicked
06-08-2010, 01:51 PM
Happy belated birthday girl!!

I know what you mean about the diet... I dieted for 6 months last year and by the time it was over, I was soooooo done and in need of a break. It's almost here though...

shankuan
06-08-2010, 03:10 PM
I am, I am....BUT I'm a little worried about my conditioning. I competed may 15th, took a full week off the diet, and have a hard time getting back on track : ( I don't think i'm gonna look as good as I did for the illinois state show! Feel like i've lost all motivation and drive, and am just BURNT OUT! Ready for it to be over!!!! LOL, awful attitude i know....but DAM this diet! PS, today is my birthday....no birthday cake for this gal. You better believe i'll be making up for it after the show though haha.

Happy Belated Birthday!! Hang in there, you have come this far and are almost through. My birthday is today and i also get no cake or any such goodies because i have competition on Saturday (June 12) so you have company :hugme:. chin up and keep pushing through! You're celebration post competition will be THAT much more rewarding knowing that your hard work paid off (and you can eat as much cake and what not as you desire - hopefully not too much). :flowers:

Keep repeating your signature/affirmation "I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me". You got this!!

stephaniewicked
06-08-2010, 05:10 PM
Happy Belated Birthday!!

Happy birthday to you too doll! :)

wildcat22
06-08-2010, 08:18 PM
We decided to go and support our friends!! Jrs is always a great show!!

janelleg
06-09-2010, 12:37 PM
I won't be there but rooting for my friend Jen Palazzo who took 2nd at the Atlantic states last weekend. Good luck to everyone who is competing.

Big J1
06-09-2010, 01:21 PM
Put the Name Carrie Walend in to the hopper.....I think LW and I have been following her prep

babytatten
06-09-2010, 03:18 PM
Happy birthday to the ladies who are celebrating this week (even though there's no cake involved yet)! :D

My boyfriend and I will be watching the Evening show. Best of luck to everyone who's competing!

muscles_1976
06-09-2010, 03:39 PM
Big J1will there be predictions for this contest? :)

Lilr24
06-10-2010, 11:35 AM
Happy Belated Birthday!! Hang in there, you have come this far and are almost through. My birthday is today and i also get no cake or any such goodies because i have competition on Saturday (June 12) so you have company :hugme:. chin up and keep pushing through! You're celebration post competition will be THAT much more rewarding knowing that your hard work paid off (and you can eat as much cake and what not as you desire - hopefully not too much). :flowers:

Keep repeating your signature/affirmation "I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me". You got this!!

Thank you gf, and happy birthday to you too! One more week! Praise God! Lol

mjp1379
06-12-2010, 10:09 PM
Thanks Janelle, I will text you and keep you posted

mjp1379
06-12-2010, 10:09 PM
Ny light heavyweights doing the Jr.Nationals