PDA

View Full Version : Some advice for my friend please :

dion
05-24-2010, 07:50 AM
Hi everybody ,

I have a friend (female) that has recently come off a 12 week cycle consisting of anavar , winstrol , sustenon and deca . The sust and deca doses were under 300 mg per week each , and the winstrol / anavar i'm not sure of . She is currently using kessar as pct .
She is currently experiencing some side affects : slightly deeper voice than her normal voice , slight darkening of arm hair .
My questions are : What can she take to assist her in getting back to normal ? . Is the pct okay , or should aything else rather be used ? .
Is the slight deepening of the voice a permanent thing or only temporary ?. I'd like to add that this was her first cycle this year .

If anyone has experience in this scenario or can offer me advice to pass along , i would be most grateful .

Dion

sassy69
05-24-2010, 11:55 AM
Um ... piles of poor choices to start. What was she expecting using sus & deca at doses that might be considered therapeutic levels for MEN?

Here are the mistakes:
- first cycle - don't stack stuff you've never used before
- generally don't recommend women to take long-acting esters like deca & sus because they take time to clear --> longer presence of compounds mean longer & potentially more prominent sides
- women do NOT need pct - I dunno what "kessar" is.
- she just massively altered her hormone profile - there's nothing you can "take" to deal w/ sides - you just have to wait until all of your compounds clear

If this was her "first cycle" this year - she's planning on taking more / other stuff? Please let all of that clear and get her on her to get educated on WTF she's doing.

tammyp
05-24-2010, 02:46 PM
damn! that is some nasty cycle! what is her goal?

that amount of sust and deca is what men take...she really needs to educate before she continues.

musclemilf
05-24-2010, 03:01 PM
I had to google it :) Kessar = generic tamoxifen

Amazon Doll
05-24-2010, 05:45 PM
female to male gender re-assignments only take 200mg of test cyp every 10 day or 2 weeks. a cycle of 300mg is bound to cause major masculine effects! She is well on the way to f2m if she keeps that up.

Bryan Hildebrand
05-24-2010, 06:27 PM
these are only the begining of issues if this isnt her first cycle and she really did take all of that. what she needs is bloodowrk to sort out a host of issues. she stands to potentially shut her thyroid down, her hursuit issues can certainly worsen in areas she hasnt had hair before amongst other things.

blood work please.

as a side note: sassy, have you seen women start on oral birth control after a cycle to bring some sort of regulation about after this kind of cycle?

sassy69
05-24-2010, 07:25 PM
as a side note: sassy, have you seen women start on oral birth control after a cycle to bring some sort of regulation about after this kind of cycle?

I would point you to this post from SS a while back re: women & PCT.

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=8426&highlight=women

Altho people use BC to help regulate the female menstrual cycle, generally, there will be a state of amenorrhea until the AAS compounds clear (ref: detection time for all the compounds in your stack). Its better if you can just let your system come back on its own - for most women, the menstrual cycle is pretty resilient. But SS gives some pretty extensive stuff if you've gotten more creative than most women w/ your cycle.

Bryan Hildebrand
05-24-2010, 08:39 PM
quality info as usual sas. thx.
sistersteel's educational info is sorely missed. glad some of it lives on.

sassy69
05-24-2010, 09:26 PM
^^ Agreed.

dion
05-24-2010, 11:01 PM
Thank you all for the comments , i don't know who gave her this cycle advice , it was obviously a very poor choice .... . Unfortunately it looks like a lesson learnt from her side that she won't repeat . I Just wish she knew about forums like this before planning a proper cycle . Thanks again everyone that contributed to my thread , much appreciated .

Bryan Hildebrand
05-24-2010, 11:05 PM
have her join the site. at minimum she can read some of the previous pages and learn from it.

s2h
05-25-2010, 06:19 AM
Hi everybody ,

I have a friend (female) that has recently come off a 12 week cycle consisting of anavar , winstrol , sustenon and deca . The sust and deca doses were under 300 mg per week each , and the winstrol / anavar i'm not sure of . She is currently using kessar as pct .
She is currently experiencing some side affects : slightly deeper voice than her normal voice , slight darkening of arm hair .
My questions are : What can she take to assist her in getting back to normal ? . Is the pct okay , or should aything else rather be used ? .
Is the slight deepening of the voice a permanent thing or only temporary ?. I'd like to add that this was her first cycle this year .

If anyone has experience in this scenario or can offer me advice to pass along , i would be most grateful .

Dionsustanon.....300mg's a week....andall she got was a little deeper voice and some arm hair???My question is what the hell is she thinking and who or what gave her this god awfull guidance......