PDA

View Full Version : release free testosterone,your views?

irishmuscle
05-24-2010, 11:24 AM
cellucor p6
mhp t-bomb 2
axis labs hypertest
nutrabolics hemotest
all that type of stuff,there is loads out there,just wanna get some feedback as to know if these type of products are worth getting?
thanks.

gottabecool
05-24-2010, 12:35 PM
You are looking for what results, from said product?
More free test?

irishmuscle
05-24-2010, 01:38 PM
Ya, i guess so! the last few years ive just been takin whey,n.o, creatine,aminos etc etc. Just wondering if these thing do exactly what they say. im looking to increase more muscle if possible without sticking a syringe in my ass:yep:?

gottabecool
05-24-2010, 03:16 PM
Well...most test booster produce more "Overall" test, not always "Free" test...But if you manage to keep the same percentage obviosly the value will increase.

Personally, if you want to dabble in any kind of hormonal products, try an over the counter aromatase inhibitor like ALRI's Restore, Novedex XT by Gaspari, which are both steroidal AI's. If you are looking for a more natural route (Which you should), take a look at Purus Labs Recycle or Primal Male's MAN, they both have AI's in them and test boosters. Albeit they are mild, but still very effective and a great/safe way to break through a plateau, etc.

Just make sure that the diet and excercise are right, first!

Jason Newman
05-24-2010, 11:13 PM
testpro with sustain alpha is a great blend, the FREEing of test from divanyl and then the HEALTHY SERm of resveratrol

Andrew732
05-25-2010, 06:02 AM
HCGenerate and FreeTest by Applied Nutraceuticals would be a nice stack for freeing testosterone.

Jason Newman
05-25-2010, 02:10 PM
hcgenerate does more than just free up testosterone and it is part of my PCT looks great and im stoked for it

rahl
06-02-2010, 01:00 PM
HCGenerate is one of my favorite supps. This one you can tell is working.