PDA

View Full Version : my wife; 2 weeks and 4 weeks out

Scoobysnacks
05-24-2010, 11:29 AM
My wife is prepping for the GNC in Anderson, Indiana and after a LONG coaxing from me JR Nationals. Im doing Jrs and she had to go anyways and is in shape and qualified and I told her itd be good experience. This is only her 3rd time dieting for shows and she doesnt feel she is ready for Jrs. I feel differently and definitely think she can hold her own. We arent expecting a class win, but I think she would lool like she at least belongs. Let me know if you see any issues with posing or think we need to push her harder to get leaner, etc. Thanks for any feedback. Oh, she is Class A just shy of 5'1''.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk311/theosnacks/My%20prep%20with%20shelby%20to%20the%202010%20Jr%2 0Nats/stephfronpose.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk311/theosnacks/stephbackpose.jpg

Jude2
05-24-2010, 11:37 PM
I would like to see a side pose. For the GNC show she is very close. I would try to get her glutes and hams tighter. Her back looks great. Looks like she would benefit from a little more caps on her shoulders. Need to see a side pose to assess her arms.

tammyp
05-25-2010, 05:53 AM
agree 100% w jude.

Scoobysnacks
05-25-2010, 08:00 AM
We will push her a little bit more then to dry out the hams and glutes some, luckily unlike some women thats not a problem area for her so I suspect another 2 weeks under diet and cardio along with sea salt drop they will be where they need to be on game day. Agree on the shoulders, they have came a long way this offseason, so its hard for me to be objective which is why I posted them for us.

tammyp
05-25-2010, 08:16 AM
i hear ya...we always need another set of eyes. shes got a cute look, she will hold her own just fine.

Quadsweep
05-27-2010, 12:24 AM
I think she will hold her own fine at Jrs especially first time out! She should do very well at the GNC show. Funny...I had no idea that was under her sweatshirt when we were over there at your house. Very beautiful physique! Hell...put it to the test and see what happens! Best of luck to both of you!

Jeff

Scoobysnacks
05-27-2010, 11:24 AM
I think she will hold her own fine at Jrs especially first time out! She should do very well at the GNC show. Funny...I had no idea that was under her sweatshirt when we were over there at your house. Very beautiful physique! Hell...put it to the test and see what happens! Best of luck to both of you!

Jeff

Thanks Jeff, she is going to do it. She is nervous as hell though, lol. Its amazing what you can hide under a big sweatshirt as a smaller competitor. She'll get a kick out of that. Hope things are settling down a tad.

Ss