RIrwin2125
05-24-2010, 01:00 PM
Where can I find Tren for sale

supbro!
05-24-2010, 01:13 PM
Great post!

DA
05-24-2010, 05:48 PM
www.ishouldntbjuicing.com (http://www.ishouldntbjuicing.com)!

shorty9
05-30-2010, 05:33 PM
some smaller online supplement companies still have it in stock. if you look at supplement stores online that are in the UK it can still be bought without much hassle there. another option would be to check ebay, I know how that sounds but there have been more then a few retailers who have put up PH inventory on Ebay to unload what they have left bc are no longer going to carry the products bc of pressure from the FDA,DEA....Big Brother thinks they know what is best for consenting adults and that we cant make an informed decision for ourselves about what we put into our bodies, damn dont even get me started, next they are going to be deciding who can get breast implants or buy protein powder, fucking lame. Anyway, sometimes you will also find individuals who have stocked up on a given product and are looking to unload what they have for one reason or another.
lastly, I have a friend who owns a supplement store who had several bottles of CycloTren from a while back that I may be able to get. I bought a bottle about 2months ago. If u are interested pm me and I will find out if he still has any on hand.
cheers, shorty

shorty9
05-30-2010, 06:09 PM
Hey DA, either your link doesnt work, or you are being a jackass and making a comment about something that is a personal decision everyone has to make for themselves. If you have something of value to add to the conversation great, if not then dont click on the thread, and def dont click on it and make a dumbass comment that distracts the guys trying to help a brother out by answering his question. simple as that. Im pretty sure RIrwin's thread wasnt titled "should I take PH's or not and is it wrong"! If you think it is wrong,bad, unethical,cheating, whatever thats fine and I can respect that. but u should have the same respect for others on the board and not push your views and opinions on them, and dont fuck with someone elses thread by posting something stupid like www.ishouldntbjuicing.com (http://www.ishouldntbjuicing.com).
-Maybe Im wrong and the link just doesnt work or the site is gone, or maybe not. if I am and the link just doesnt work then I apologize for the hostility. am I wrong? You tell me.
-shorty

HammerStrength12
05-30-2010, 06:18 PM
Is this the fake tren, esta-4, 9 dione or w/e its called? I think it's been banned, not many good sources left

shorty9
05-30-2010, 06:52 PM
I assumed thats what he was talking about. didnt even consider someone might ask about trenbolone in the OTC forum, especially about where to buy it. I dont think anyone would be dumb enough to not only ask for a source openly, but also in a section about supplements that can be bought otc. I will assume its estra4,9 unless RIrwin was to say otherwise.

HammerStrength12
05-31-2010, 10:16 AM
I assumed thats what he was talking about. didnt even consider someone might ask about trenbolone in the OTC forum, especially about where to buy it. I dont think anyone would be dumb enough to not only ask for a source openly, but also in a section about supplements that can be bought otc. I will assume its estra4,9 unless RIrwin was to say otherwise.

If you just google it, there are a few sites out there that still carry Tren Xtreme, Spawn and some other similar products I think. I hear this stuff is pretty potent, especially for a non-methylated designer steroid

shorty9
06-01-2010, 09:20 PM
Ive taken it, and it is def no joke. and anyone contemplating it shouldnt kid themselves. just bc it is legal doesnt mean taking this, or other ph isnt the same thing as taking d-bol or var, winny ect. it still effects your natural hormone production and endocrine system ect... for those who know the risks and willing to accept them and do their research ahead of time, this stuff can be bad ass.