PDA

View Full Version : Question for Figure prep - anonymous question via PM...

SallyAnne
05-24-2010, 09:45 PM
I am prepping to do another figure contest .... This time I am doing it with the aid of an online "guru" for diet and excercise. I don't discuss chemical enchancment with him though....

Well, I am in my late 30's, 5'5, 20.5% bodyfat, 143 lbs. BF sounds high but I have a visible 6 pack and very defined arms and shoulders. I am 5'5 and a half and fit into a size 4 so i am by no means fat or squishy-soft. Just a healthy off-season look I guess. lol

Currently I take 12 units of hgh from Hyegtrophin in China. This amount is down from 20 units at the urging of another figure competitor who told me 20 was just way too much fo off-season. I had been on 20 for well over a year prior to lowering the dosage. I downed the dose about 3 months ago and dont notice a change. Should I up the dose for contest prep?

I also started on 10 mg of anavar the beginning of March but was not using it for cutting as I was still training and eating like a soldier to build. Last week I started the 12 week out cutting diet. I already see the changes in my body composition as I am taking in about 100 g of carbs per day only and the calories are quite restricted to only 1700 per day (I am also doimg 45 min of cardio 6-7x a week.) I am totally exhasusted from this diet though - and need to nap every day since the diet kicked in!!! I really miss my carbs!! The var is great - but my skin is suffering. I have all these clogged pores on my face, chest and back and some nasty acne too. I hate that particular side casued by the var. Last year I had the exact same issue which prompted me to switch to injectable primo at 100 units a week. The primo had no sides and my skin cleared up. The only thing about the primo is that it supposedly made me "too hard"...I personally loved the look...but that is what I was told. I kind of wish I would have just stuck with primo. Maybe in a lower dosage??? Maybe the same??? My other concern is taking it in injectable form. My trainer used to inject me. I would be giving it to myself. I think I can do it ok BUT Is the oral as effective?

My question to you is whether or not it is too late to switch to the primo. If I do switch, how much should i take? I am now a lone wolf in the procurement of the primo and I will be getting it myslef online. I have read that the Turkish primo from Schering is good. I have no idea which site to trust though??? Any thoughts on this?

I am also thinking of adding clen into the mix. should i take 20 mcg for a few days then up it to 40 mcg and do that for 2 weeks on two weeks off?

I started Nolvadex about 1 month out. Is this correct? If so how much should I take?

I have never tried Winstrol but hear this is a good add on or stand alone option. I took liquid T3 before but think it was fake becasue it did absolutely nothing. Needless to say, I am leary of T3 since it was a huge waste of money.

Any thoughts you have or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

s2h
05-24-2010, 09:59 PM
you need to discuss your supp usage w/ your on-line guru...20 iu's of gh???

SallyAnne
05-24-2010, 10:01 PM
you need to discuss your supp usage w/ your on-line guru...20 iu's of gh???

Is this per day? It seems like an alarmingly high amount of GH for anyone to take, let alone a woman. I have taken 1IU a day before and that was plenty for me...

~gymdiva~
05-25-2010, 12:22 AM
do units = iu? surly it doesn't....not even freakin Jay Cutler takes 20ius!

sassy69
05-25-2010, 12:25 AM
I think we need clarification of what a "unit" is.

Now that I think about it, I'm hoping we're talking about 1/100's of an insulin pin where 2 iu might be the
"20 units" we're talking about.

~gymdiva~
05-25-2010, 12:31 AM
see, that's what I was picturing, too...I honestly don't think gh is needed at all....but if it's closer to 2ius then that at least makes me feel a little better! :o

SallyAnne
05-25-2010, 12:39 AM
I think we need clarification of what a "unit" is.

Now that I think about it, I'm hoping we're talking about 1/100's of an insulin pin where 2 iu might be the
"20 units" we're talking about.

that would make more sense...

~gymdiva~
05-25-2010, 12:47 AM
as for the rest, I know sassy can address the issue of switching in terms of the primo....in terms of inj vs oral this is one of the few things I have a true opinion about when it comes to this stuff....and that is inj primo is the only way to go....I saw virtually no benefits from the oral version....

winny can be good but if you're looking to avoid hardness then I don't recommend it....

t3....if you did fine without it last time (since you think it was bunk stuff anyway) then I wouldn't worry about ever using it....

clen I say stay on....I saw no difference b/w staying on a slightly reduced dosage for the prep vs the 2wk on/2wk off method....this opinion varies a lot so arguments could be made either way....it comes down to what seems to work for you....

as for the var, is it necessary? especially since it seems to be sides heavy for you? and especially since the look for figure keeps rewarding softer looks....I know that is also dependent on who all shows up for your class....but just in general is it something you could maybe prep without?

sassy69
05-25-2010, 01:08 AM
You could try the primo at 50 mg / week instead of 100. It will take about 5 weeks to really get to a 'saturated' level so plan accordingly.

Suzanne
05-25-2010, 01:59 AM
how can your online trainer properly advise you without knowing everything you are taking?

diet/training/cardio/supplementation all go hand in hand

Aaron Singerman
05-25-2010, 02:01 AM
She isn't taking 20ius a day... I'll bet she is taking 20 units of a insulin syringe which probably translates to 2ius of hgh.

tammyp
05-25-2010, 05:43 AM
personally i dont think figure today needs anything. but if var is causing you so much grief, i agree with sassy on the 50mg a wk of primo.

nolva is usually 4-6 wks out at 20 mg split in 2.

maybe you need a higher carb day 1 x a week on leg day to refeed.

s2h
05-25-2010, 06:15 AM
how can your online trainer properly advise you without knowing everything you are taking?

diet/training/cardio/supplementation all go hand in handexactly

s2h
05-25-2010, 06:15 AM
She isn't taking 20ius a day... I'll bet she is taking 20 units of a insulin syringe which probably translates to 2ius of hgh.that's what i was thinkn or at least hopn.......