PDA

View Full Version : What do you want to see...

esplendido
03-13-2009, 11:18 PM
...in the Masters Forum as far as topics? I want you all to feel like we're touching on every pertinent issue and allow outlets for conversation to keep this forum alive and interesting.

gman
03-14-2009, 11:12 AM
I will throw out a few things that might be cool. I don't necessarily advocate or condone some of them, (lol), but they might be interesting.

Smart and safe AAS usage by older people. The AAS forum is populated by young guys who are pumping tons of shit through, might not apply the same to older people.

ALternatively, HRT topics might be interesting.

Safe training methods for older people who don't necessarily want to bench 315 or squat 405 because of joint and tendon issues.

Spotlights on various masters competitors might be fun too. You could put a thread up on yourself to start. My friend Ed Cook might be another we could spotlight. I gotta get him to join!

Q&A thread for masters only.

Hmmm...can't think of anything else, maybe this will get some discussion going.

Pretty boy
03-14-2009, 02:04 PM
That was a great response gman, maybe add some nutrition and supplement topics too.

heavyiron
03-18-2009, 02:29 PM
I will throw out a few things that might be cool. I don't necessarily advocate or condone some of them, (lol), but they might be interesting.

Smart and safe AAS usage by older people. The AAS forum is populated by young guys who are pumping tons of shit through, might not apply the same to older people.

ALternatively, HRT topics might be interesting.

Safe training methods for older people who don't necessarily want to bench 315 or squat 405 because of joint and tendon issues.

Spotlights on various masters competitors might be fun too. You could put a thread up on yourself to start. My friend Ed Cook might be another we could spotlight. I gotta get him to join!

Q&A thread for masters only.

Hmmm...can't think of anything else, maybe this will get some discussion going.
see bold =)

esplendido
03-18-2009, 03:40 PM
I will start a thread or 2 in the next day addressing these issues with input from some of our inhouse 'experts'.

thepump
03-19-2009, 05:15 PM
I will start a thread or 2 in the next day addressing these issues with input from some of our inhouse 'experts'.
good deal