PDA

View Full Version : question for figure friend

debbiebramwell
05-26-2010, 06:11 PM
She is taking 5 mg anavar and was thinking of using nolvadex. Her husband is worried about her taking both and was gonna have him come off anvar. I told him I didnt think she needed to. whats your advice. Also if she did team u ...how long does it stay in system ? when wud she need to come off?(I know funny question for tested show lol) how much wud she take? start of with 10 split up and go to 20 mg if nec? thanks so much(goes to show Im no expert in this lol)

sassy69
05-26-2010, 07:05 PM
She is taking 5 mg anavar and was thinking of using nolvadex. Her husband is worried about her taking both and was gonna have him come off anvar. I told him I didnt think she needed to. whats your advice. Also if she did team u ...how long does it stay in system ? when wud she need to come off?(I know funny question for tested show lol) how much wud she take? start of with 10 split up and go to 20 mg if nec? thanks so much(goes to show Im no expert in this lol)

Well, you know my opinion about cheating in a tested show, so we'll just set that detail aside for a second and look at how to go about finding the relevant information.

AAS & SERMs (selective estrogen receptor modulator) like Nolvadex don't "interact". They are acting on different hormone processes. Nolvadex acts to basically fake out the estrogen receptors, thus cutting off the process that continues things like estrogen-pattern fat depositing, water retention, etc. There's really no reason to worry about "mixing" AAS and nolvadex.

As far as how long stuff stays in your system - google "detection time" for whatever compound you're interested in:

Anavar - 3 weeks (http://www.google.com/search?q=detection+time+anavar&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&ie=utf8&oe=utf8)
Nolvadex - most of the estimates I've seen are around 3 weeks - you may want to look more. Its not a "steroid" so you won't find it on most of the steroid detection time tables.

Dosing for figure - 10 mg in AM , 10 mg in PM. Don't run for more than 8 weeks, taper off (e.g. drop the dose in half for two days, drop it again in half for two days, repeat until nothing left) to reduce estrogen rebound.

Please read up on the sides of nolvadex. Since the menstrual cycle runs on a 28 day cycle, most changes need to happen longer than 28 days - if you are using it at less than 4 weeks, your body may not acclimate to it immediately - i.e. you may still get a period. Altho I'm guessing on an anavar cycle (also if over 4 weeks), her menstrual cycle will get interrupted anyway.

s2h
05-26-2010, 07:11 PM
anavar clears your system in 8-10 hours,hench that's why it is to be taken twice a day.To play it EXTRA safe i would give yourself at least 2 weeks before any testing.10mg split is normally fine for figure and 20 being a bit much....

s2h
05-26-2010, 07:13 PM
Well, you know my opinion about cheating in a tested show, so we'll just set that detail aside for a second and look at how to go about finding the relevant information.

AAS & SERMs (selective estrogen receptor modulator) like Nolvadex don't "interact". They are acting on different hormone processes. Nolvadex acts to basically fake out the estrogen receptors, thus cutting off the process that continues things like estrogen-pattern fat depositing, water retention, etc. There's really no reason to worry about "mixing" AAS and nolvadex.

As far as how long stuff stays in your system - google "detection time" for whatever compound you're interested in:

Anavar - 3 weeks (http://www.google.com/search?q=detection+time+anavar&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&ie=utf8&oe=utf8)
Nolvadex - most of the estimates I've seen are around 3 weeks - you may want to look more. Its not a "steroid" so you won't find it on most of the steroid detection time tables.

Dosing for figure - 10 mg in AM , 10 mg in PM. Dont' run for more than 8 weeks, taper off (e.g. drop the dose in half for two days, drop it again in half for two days, repeat until nothing left) to reduce estrogen rebound.

Please read up on the sides of nolvadex. Since the menstrual cycle runs on a 28 day cycle, most changes need to happen longer than 28 days - if you are using it at less than 4 weeks, your body may not acclimate to it immediately - i.e. you may still get a period. Altho I'm guessing on an anavar cycle (also if over 4 weeks), her menstrual cycle will get interrupted anyway.Sassy no ones ever cheated at a tested show...at least not this week....

debbiebramwell
05-26-2010, 07:17 PM
thank you guys...Dave said 2 weeks for anavar and 2 days for nolva? interesting..(I asked him after I posted this)