PDA

View Full Version : Online vs. Gym rat?

BarbellBeast
03-14-2009, 12:15 AM
I'm torn. I'm afraid to get shit online because even though I'm just a little guy that shouldn't raise the DEA's eyebrow, I'm still afraid of getting a controlled delivery. I also have never ordered anything from Western Union so don't know how much to expect to get raped from them. On the other side, there's the sources at the gym but they charge 2-3 times the price that you get online. So what to do?

BudTheBuilder
03-14-2009, 12:22 AM
If you can buy a legit lot from someone you knwo do that, but alot of the stuff my mates have got from "local friends" has been fake or only half the dose.

You can always give an empty house addy and WU does not ask for your name that I have heard.

BarbellBeast
03-14-2009, 12:27 AM
That's a good point. I think 2 of my buddies sell/use bunk shit. Don't want to pay $150 for a month of winny or D if it's fake.

airagee23
03-14-2009, 04:27 PM
Unless you like getting fucked in the ass by some schmo in the gym selling test for 100-150 a bottle id order online.

Mongdog
03-14-2009, 05:16 PM
I'm torn. I'm afraid to get shit online because even though I'm just a little guy that shouldn't raise the DEA's eyebrow, I'm still afraid of getting a controlled delivery. I also have never ordered anything from Western Union so don't know how much to expect to get raped from them. On the other side, there's the sources at the gym but they charge 2-3 times the price that you get online. So what to do?
I feel your pain...

MichaelWayne
03-14-2009, 05:19 PM
Online. Unless you are ordering enough for your whole town, the DEA won't get too high and might on ya. Wastes alot of money to take down a regular joe...unless they want to make an example out of you.

Ah, don't you love the price we pay....

BoneBz
03-14-2009, 05:23 PM
Fuck it man, try online. Not getting your order and getting bunk shit is both a waste of money, but I'd rather spend less and not get it then pay a lot for fake/under dosed shit.

Maximus7132005
04-01-2009, 09:38 PM
does anyone one know of any sites they trust???

Hendog
04-01-2009, 09:44 PM

Yes, but I dont think you are allowed to ask that question here.

Maximus7132005
04-01-2009, 09:47 PM
Oooooo my bad, how can I find out then??

Jello
04-01-2009, 09:51 PM

You have a risk no matter what you do, but buying from some Bro at a gym and not knowing what you are going to get is more of a risk I think than finding a good online source.

If you can buy a legit lot from someone you knwo do that, but alot of the stuff my mates have got from "local friends" has been fake or only half the dose.

You can always give an empty house addy and WU does not ask for your name that I have heard.

WU doesn't ask for info unless you are sending $1000 or more.

Anthony
04-01-2009, 09:58 PM
read rick collins book - lots of good info. You prob have more legal risk with an in-person exchange since they can rat you out. Most controlled deliveries are from international shipping - feds have way more ability to mess with international mail than domestic. No flawless method, but you can mitigate the risks.

Spauldo
04-01-2009, 11:51 PM
Im lucky I can get tons of different compounds from my doc. He is one hella of a guy

Plates
04-02-2009, 12:29 AM
Oooooo my bad, how can I find out then??

The good bros @ thesourcecheck.com

Hendog
04-02-2009, 09:11 AM
Im lucky I can get tons of different compounds from my doc. He is one hella of a guy

You lucky bastard you. What all does he prescribe you?

Bigboi
04-03-2009, 09:17 AM
There are many users who purchase online, the DEA usually only go for big purchases or source like quantity. If you randomly get a controlled delievery then you're on unlucky motherfucker. I've never purchased from anyone in my gym because I know how to get gear and how much it cost. Besides people talk alot in the gym, there is no garantee that you're protected. My point is online has its risks as well but its the best way, imo. Btw, get one of them 24hr mailbox if you're scared to ship to your place.

BarbellBeast
04-03-2009, 10:05 AM

Ah shit, the Feds are on this forum now!

Zetawill
04-03-2009, 11:17 AM
I buy powder and make it myself or use someone from sourcecheck.....too many local guys are scammers or at best are watering it down!

Maximus7132005
04-03-2009, 01:50 PM
ah shit, the feds are on this forum now!

lmao

Zetawill
04-03-2009, 08:14 PM
lmao

that's exactly what a fed would respond with.....except they have shifty eyes!

Johnny Phenomenon
04-04-2009, 04:17 PM
I can't believe so many of you guys have to buy online. I think there is such an unhealthy risk with the law. Personally, I'd rather get ripped off than have my door kicked in. Around where I am though, I have no problems getting legit stuff, UGL or otherwise.