PDA

View Full Version : Ergopharm VS Primordial's TCF-1

Jason Newman
05-26-2010, 10:20 PM
Which do you guys feel is the superior D-Aspartic Acid Product?

TestForce (http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/e-pharm/testforce-90-grams.html)

TCF-1 (http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/primordial-performance/testosterone-conversion-factor-1-4-2-fl-oz.html)

Jason Newman
05-26-2010, 10:26 PM
mods please change title to
Ergopharm TestForce VS Primordials TCF-1

fightbackhxc
05-27-2010, 01:55 AM
TCF-1 since its 24 servings now and tastes amazing.

Costco77
05-28-2010, 05:16 AM
WHO KNOWS! lol. I think it's a little too new to see if they're actually worth buying, let alone which one is even better, nobody will have a definite answer. You should review them both and tell us.

...and the company that makes testforce is E-Parm not Ergopharm

BARG
05-28-2010, 07:23 AM
I prefer the calcium version better (E-Pharm test force). The reason being is that it is a much better formulation in the sense that it stays in solution in all pH conditions, while the sodium version has the capacity to precipitate in acidic environments.

lartinos
05-28-2010, 07:20 PM
WHO KNOWS! lol. I think it's a little too new to see if they're actually worth buying, let alone which one is even better, nobody will have a definite answer. You should review them both and tell us.

...and the company that makes testforce is E-Parm not Ergopharm
I agree. Even though ergopharm is the bigger name PP has better supps.
Maybe a few too many, but the good ones are badass.

beezy13
05-28-2010, 08:48 PM
The better question is. why the supplements are essentially the same product but PP says to take for 12days and cycle off for 12 days and with E-pharms product it says you can take it indefinitely? Which one is it?

G-Roy
05-28-2010, 10:44 PM
The better question is. why the supplements are essentially the same product but PP says to take for 12days and cycle off for 12 days and with E-pharms product it says you can take it indefinitely? Which one is it?

PP is dosing the same way the test subjects in the study were dosed.

I havent tried either but PP is a solid company with smart products so if I had to chose thats it.

beezy13
05-28-2010, 11:07 PM
Thanks, but does it mean you shouldn't go longer than 12 days or did they not in the study just because or does the supplement lose effectivness when run indefintely? just wondering how to get the most out of it thats all.

G-Roy
05-29-2010, 06:11 PM
Thanks, but does it mean you shouldn't go longer than 12 days or did they not in the study just because or does the supplement lose effectivness when run indefintely? just wondering how to get the most out of it thats all.

listen to this interview with eric from Primordial about DA

http://www.superhumanradio.com/components/com_podcast/media/mp3s/SHR_Show_488.mp3

patrick arnold
05-30-2010, 08:34 AM
mods please change title to
Ergopharm TestForce VS Primordials TCF-1

e-pharm not ergopharm

there no longer is a company called ergopharm

patrick arnold
05-30-2010, 08:35 AM
I prefer the calcium version better (E-Pharm test force). The reason being is that it is a much better formulation in the sense that it stays in solution in all pH conditions, while the sodium version has the capacity to precipitate in acidic environments.

thats cuz its a chelate and not a salt.

apex23
05-30-2010, 02:58 PM
Ergopharm is no longer just for the record.