PDA

View Full Version : Does D-bol kill sex drive

dougie
03-14-2009, 01:02 AM
I have been on 750mg of sustanon a week and 30mg of D-bol a day and everything is working well, great pumps, tight feeling in the muscles all day long, etc.. The one thing that hasn't picked up is my sex drive which hasn't happened before. I have only used d-bol one other time a couple of years ago and didn't have this issue. I only have one more week to go on the d-bol. Thanks.

MrDiamondCalves
03-14-2009, 02:35 AM
I'm on the same cycle at the moment...buy I take my sus EOD and my sex drive is thru the roof!

collegelinebacker31
03-14-2009, 02:36 AM
Havent had any problems with dbol and sex drive. The only problem with dbol for me is the lack of appetite when on.

testboner
03-14-2009, 02:47 AM
Commonly, there is an increased sense of libido with dbol.
Have you used 750mg test before? Perhaps your estrogen is at a higher level with that dosage along with running dbol, and it could be supressing your drive. It happens. If this had been earlier in your cycle, I'd have suggested adding either some nolvadex, or proviron. Often one or the other will improve libido while running a cycle combo like your's.

OneWideBack
03-14-2009, 05:46 AM
I tried running dbol alone once, and my libido crashed severely! (1st cycle, I know stupid first cycle, luckily I have learnt from it) But that is the only steroid which has shut me down that bad, not even high doses of Tren has that effect on me, luckily!

chucksm00th
03-14-2009, 08:52 AM
The only thing D-bol will kill is your appetite.

dougie
03-14-2009, 09:37 AM
Commonly, there is an increased sense of libido with dbol.
Have you used 750mg test before? Perhaps your estrogen is at a higher level with that dosage along with running dbol, and it could be supressing your drive. It happens. If this had been earlier in your cycle, I'd have suggested adding either some nolvadex, or proviron. Often one or the other will improve libido while running a cycle combo like your's.Yeah that makes sense. I normally will run 500mg a week with 100mg prop 3x week to kickstart (800mg total). So the test does not seem anything out of the ordinary. My sex drive is low as it is, I'm almost 50 and I look foward to have it pick up and it usually does after about a week. Thanks guys for your insite.

edward 13
08-05-2011, 12:46 AM
Not for me, it was very much the opposite, however, any time you are messing with your hormones that can happen. dbol aromatises to a powerful estrongen and thats probably where your problem is coming from. do u have any sides of high estrogen?

nitrous
08-05-2011, 12:57 AM
^exactly.

it can cause high estro which will kill sex drive

joe d
08-05-2011, 07:09 AM
i think its estro. whats your ai use look like?

dbol with or without other aas is one of the most anabolic powerful steroids there are. you just have to understand what your doing.

Provo82
08-05-2011, 09:21 AM
dbol for me increased my sexdrive even when i used it w no test and used it w deca! it may be an estrogen issue

itsallgenetics
08-05-2011, 03:41 PM
dbol and test should make you feel great and want to bang anything with legs....BUT, not properly controling your estrogen can have a very seesaw effect on sex drive.

i would recomend AIFM from anafit...

Bryan Hildebrand
08-05-2011, 04:16 PM
you need an Ai to bring your E and E2 levels into check. period. some people shut down with tren (me) and others dbol/anadrol/anavar...(not me).

and now that you are older, your estrogen levels are subject to even higher than usual numbers with the massive infux of test.

s2h
08-05-2011, 06:32 PM
this^^^^..your e2 is prob way out of range..some adex is def the fix..try .5mg ed to get it under control...

koni15
02-28-2012, 01:44 AM
What about 30 mg a day for 3 weeks for some short gains? Could I get away with no AI or PCT?

GottaGetLean
03-01-2012, 07:22 PM
What about 30 mg a day for 3 weeks for some short gains? Could I get away with no AI or PCT?

Always run an ai with dbol, estrogen is a lot more powerful compared to testosterone cycles.

joe d
03-06-2012, 07:19 PM

i wouldnt jump on 30mg right off the bat with no ai. no pct shouldnt be an issue especially if you take it all in a single dose every morning.

Buckeye Fan
03-10-2012, 09:10 PM
I had no sex drive until I bumped up my Adex then it was fine.